Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is our second best player. Azmoun might go to Lyon. Reality check for Iranian football.

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/sv/fc-port...madrid/Lgbsckb
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

if they win the league and the Europa League its still a good season. He would be the first Irani to win that league then.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          With his current form and potential trouble maker, he doesn't deserve to be call up
          Monsieur PSG, I have to disagree.

I, as someone who advocated for Skocic dropping, believe Taremi served his punishment for his mistakes and I'm confident he learned his lesson. No more need to drop him from the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            This is our second best player. Azmoun might go to Lyon. Reality check for Iranian football.
            Sardar is a better finisher, Mehdi is a better overall player.

Comment

LOL Diaz got even lower than Taremi.
              Once again, SC showed bad coaching by his subs. How the hell do keep Vitinha and take out Taremi when you need a single goal. And why so many subs when you have flow? He basically could have subbed only Vitinha or Otavia with Sergio Oliviera.

And once again we could agree that Porto lack a playmaker. It's not Mehdi or Diaz fault that they dont score. Someone need to feed them. Almost all the goals Mehdi or Diaz scores are based on either their individual skills or each other.
              Last edited by Essi; 12-07-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Porto got absolutely violated at the end there. Conceicao literally spread his teams legs wide open for a proper deep pumping. Also hope taremi gets himself out of this shit form.

Comment

He keeps struggling scoring in last 7-8 league and CL matches.
                  He is wasting too many chances for such a level. Won't be surprised if Porto shop at winter break for striker.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    LOL Diaz got even lower than Taremi.

Once again, SC showed bad coaching by his subs. How the hell do keep Vitinha and take out Taremi when you need a single goal. And why so many subs when you have flow? He basically could have subbed only Vitinha or Otavia with Sergio Oliviera.
                    agree 100 %
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      I guess this past month or so should calibrate our expectations as fans. Porto is Mehdi's ceiling. Nothing to be ashamed of. Still a top European club with a big fanbase, and the best club an Iranian plays for currently.

I'll be happy with his situation as long as he's a regular starter there.
                      100%, lot of members being overly dramatic but this is the truth of it when it comes to a 29 year old player like him. He's not going to technically progress much more and he's gotten where he is because of a lot of motivation, grit, opportunism, and a high level of fitness. But you are right. He's not a world class striker but he's a decent player of about Porto/Europa caliber with occasional moments of brilliance (i.e. Chelsea goal)

Comment

By the second half on shit game by Porto. Happens. As it happens to have a bad form. So Taremi has a bad form since Skocic, but thats what some of you wanted. That Taremi gets punished. I didn't understand why... but hey now u got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          He keeps struggle scoring in last 7-8 league and CL matches.
                          He is wasting too many chances for such a level. Won't be surprised if Porto shop at winter break for striker.
                          I don't think they would shop for a striker (unless they get a big payout by selling Diaz) however I wouldn't be surprised if SC changes formation a bit with Evanilson as the sole striker with Mehdi off the bench, if Mehdi continues his poor form for a couple more weeks

Comment

SC was right to make four subs. With the players who were on the pitch it didn't look like Porto was threatening.
                            He had to react and bring some fresh wind.
                            It didn't work out but whoever blames him for that is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He keeps struggling scoring in last 7-8 league and CL matches.

Almost agree but perhaps too harsh on shop of new striker. They might bench him for a game or two but he's still their second best scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Lyon is not bad a move (unless superior offers arises) with the WC sneaking up shortly. Peter Bosz trusts him, Lyon fans love him, and more importantly will be playing in a much better league for a much better team that plays European Football.

Comment

Working...
                                X