Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As my little son, Kuroush , becomes 13 today, i'm confident Mehdi will score at least once
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Of course. A lot of Iranians dream to become Abadanis but there is a big shortage of resources such as sunshine and Ray-Bans. J/K [emoji6]
      You forgot Dampayee Abri

Comment

If I were him I would take some English classes specially working on his vocabulary. Because this was not the first time.
        Wouldn’t be a bad idea. When I hear Jahanbakhsh speak it is such a joy. His English is perfect 👌

Comment

If I were him I would take some English classes specially working on his vocabulary. Because this was not the first time.
          *especially

Comment

I see a trend in Portuguese coaching, which emphasizes a lot on mental capabilities & psychology... rather than tactical aspects seen in Germans for example.
            We've seen this in our own CQ, seen in Mou and now I see this in SC.
            He brought Taremi to the presser to give him confident & emphasize to him that he's a key player for the team. Trying to rebuild his confidence especially since he's been having difficulties in scoring lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              He brought Taremi to the presser to give him confident & emphasize to him that he's a key player for the team. Trying to rebuild his confidence especially since he's been having difficulties in scoring lately.
              Not publicly criticizing and not openly shouting at Mehdi would have done a lot more for his confidence TBH :-D

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                Not publicly criticizing and not openly shouting at Mehdi would have done a lot more for his confidence TBH :-D
                He’s a professional athlete. He doesn’t need to be coddled. Plenty of athletes get yelled at by their coaches during games. Idk why some people have an issue with it. This isn’t exclusive to SC and Mehdi

Comment

Woke up with a good feeling today. Mehdi for the win!
                  sigpic

Comment

With Uribe out with the red card, Taremi will have to do some extra defensive work.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Our boy is starting, as expected 🔥🚀💪🏻

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Decent lineup. Oliveira is on the bench so I think Taremi would take PK duty if they get one
                            Atletico has both Griezmann and Suarez starting up front so they need to be focused defensively. Thankfully Pepe is playing

Comment

As expected Liverpool playing an under strength team apart from Salah, Mane and Allison.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                As expected Liverpool playing an under strength team apart from Salah, Mane and Allison.
                                Still should be good enough to salvage at least a draw vs Milan, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X