This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mehdi's pre-match press conference and Q&A (LOL at Mehdi's smile when asked about his goal drought)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Mehdi's pre-match press conference and Q&A (LOL at Mehdi's smile when asked about his goal drought)
        You gotta just love this guy. He is confident , spot on and humble. He is molding into a solid international star. All reporters wanted to ask him questions even more than the coach. Wow
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I commend Mehdi and respect him for his effort on trying to speak English without a translator but he desperately needs one. His English is super weak he can’t give any decent answers/explanations.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2HdixqRJ4
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I commend Mehdi and respect him for his effort on trying to speak English without a translator but he desperately needs one. His English is super weak he can’t give any decent answers/explanations.
              I actually thought he did quite well considering. He may have misunderstood the question about the "favorite" tag, despite it being repeated. But certainly held his own.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                You gotta just love this guy. He is confident , spot on and humble. He is molding into a solid international star. All reporters wanted to ask him questions even more than the coach. Wow
                Koka that Pretty much describes all the abadani and jonobi people We are known for our confident and being humble

Comment

I actually thought he did quite well considering. He may have misunderstood the question about the "favorite" tag, despite it being repeated. But certainly held his own.
                  If I were him I would take some English classes specially working on his vocabulary. Because this was not the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Koka that Pretty much describes all the abadani and jonobi people We are known for our confident and being humble
                    Of course. A lot of Iranians dream to become Abadanis but there is a big shortage of resources such as sunshine and Ray-Bans. J/K [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      If I were him I would take some English classes specially working on his vocabulary. Because this was not the first time.
                      Always a good rec for all our legionnaires (and wanna be legionnaires). Having said that though, he's been rocking his Portuguese skills too, so he may be focusing on that while at Porto.

Comment

Always a good rec for all our legionnaires (and wanna be legionnaires). Having said that though, he's been rocking his Portuguese skills too, so he may be focusing on that while at Porto.
                        Speaking of vocabulary, how did the word legionnaire come to describe Iranian players that play in clubs abroad?

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                          Speaking of vocabulary, how did the word legionnaire come to describe Iranian players that play in clubs abroad?
                          Legionnaire means hired gun. And hence they call these players that because they play for another country. Something like Mostashar in Persian. People who get paid to go to a war for another country and not their own. It all started in France with the French Foreign Legion. Shapour Bakhtiar was a member of the French legion when he was young.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion
                          Last edited by webmaster; 12-06-2021, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Hope the situation between Mehdi and DSko is resolved

Comment

FC Porto vs Atletico Madrid
                              12/07 at 12pm PST

🇵🇹 Eleven Sports 1
                              🇺🇸 Paramount+
                              🇨🇦 🇩🇪 DAZN
                              🇬🇧 BT Sport App
                              🇫🇷 Free
                              🇧🇷 🇲🇽 HBO Max
                              🇨🇭 Blue Sport
                              🇦🇴 🇨🇻 🇲🇿 🇿🇦 DStv Now
                              🇪🇸 Movistar+
                              🇮🇹 Sky Sports 254
                              🇹🇷 Exxen
                              🇦🇺 Stan Sport
                              🇧🇲 Sportsmax

Comment

MT will score the winner. You heard it here first 😏

Comment

Working...
                                X