Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was nice work by Mehdi with the cross around the box. By the way I know Porto players have got some stick before on here (rightly so) but I have noticed that they have been trying to get the ball to him to get a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      lol the goal was given to mehdi?? on google it still says luiz diaz.
      Portuguese TV coverage is putting it as an own goal - which makes no sense.
      Otavio makes it 3-0, lovely ball to him from Mehdi.

Comment

Mehdi with a brilliant assist. what a superb match from him!

Comment

lol the goal was given to mehdi?? on google it still says luiz diaz.
          naah not yet but we suspect that it will happen

nice assist by mehdi now 3-0 portimonense defence lookes tired
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Damn what a finish from Otavio!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              naah not yet but we suspect that it will happen

nice assist by mehdi now 3-0 portimonense defence lookes tired
              Oh I see from what i saw the ball hit their own player. So i think it will be own goal.

Comment

Oh I see from what i saw the ball hit their own player. So i think it will be own goal.
                The free kick from Diaz was on target but would have been saved. Took a deflection off the defender but that then took a touch off Mehdi and it went in - the replay from behind the goal shows Mehdi’s touch.

It is either a Diaz goal or a Taremi goal - I think
                😅

Comment

The free kick from Diaz was on target but would have been saved. Took a deflection off the defender but that then took a touch off Mehdi and it went in - the replay from behind the goal shows Mehdi’s touch.

It is either a Diaz goal or a Taremi goal - I think
                  😅
                  lol thats some pinball machine goal right there!

Comment

I have not missed Corona for porto at all. Earlier I was saying how they want to get Mehdi a goal and then Corona comes on and
                    Could pay him through twice but doesn’t.

Comment

Now Oliviera takes a header from Mehdi 😅 I talked too soon earlier.

Comment

Nice warm up for the team for the upcoming UCL match on Tuesday vs. Athletico.

Comment

If the first goal does go to Mehdi then that is 8 goals and 5 assist in 13 games in the league this season.

Comment

Comment

first goal changed from luis diaz to - own goal.. should have either gone to mehdi or to diaz, now its an own goal very strange
                              https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...-porto/469457/

btw, its strange lately last months i cant se some members posts. such as the post above is blank for me. then sometimes i can se it on the phone but not alwayz..so strange cuz it wasnt like this before. anyone else having this probem? :/
                              i can se the link if i quote it only, then copy it and paste it to search the picture.. :/
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

guess you werer right! i had a feeling mehdi had a touch and he reacted like it hit him on the reruns aswell.. but anyway, just hope to se him score in the champions league instead then..
                                https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...-porto/469457/
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X