This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    😂😂 I wish , getting tickets for games at Liverpool At the moment has not been easy. Plus it’s my sons birthday (the one who is not a fan of football) so I will be watching on TV.
    dude, when there is a will, there is always a way..!!
    barring one or 2 occasions , i have Never Planned early for any big event and still gone to countless concerts and highly sought after, supposedly SOLD OUT Events Last minute...!
    Before the computerization and APP ification of Tickets Sales, it was a much easier task, as i would just roll out to the Event site about an hour before Start (cash in hand) and there would Almost Always be a Desperate scalper/or just avg joe from audience looking to offload their excess tickets for even fraction of the face value..! u just had to do a bit of prior research as to what a legit ticket for that event looked like, so you dont get fked by scammers selling you a fake ticket ..!!
    nowadays i use Seat Geek app to get into many events, but i just go to the event site and search for tickets for that event on my phone app, only 30-45 minutes prior to Kickoff...! you'll be surprised how many premium seats are there to be had for half face value price or even far below that..!! like i went to last Sat. Sporting KC playoff game and got $55 Members Stand tickets on that app for $20 about 45 minutes prior to kickoff, sent to my email..!! used to be a season ticket holder and getting charged thousand plus dollar for those games but sold mine off, cause i couldnt be arsed to watch regular season games and only now go to select playoff games only for fraction of cost..!
    look for similar 3rd party ticket selling apps in England ...!!? im sure there will be some ... or just go to the gates an hour prior and look for folks looking to offload overbought tickets and ask a lad for mercy priced ticket or flat out scam your way in somehow..!! most of those clowns working the ticket gate are buncha broke ass, temp workers hired by event only employers on temp basis and many of them can be grea$ed for admittance .... especially those younger Temps working the "Standing Room Only" entry sections, since there is no assigned seating , its much easier/less risky for them to let you squeeze by for a tenner..!!

let me know how it goes .. dont be calling me collect from jail though..!! lol
    and your son isnt a football fan..? wtf..? that is some major parental fail there...!! kidding my daughters and wife dont give a flying fk about football nor any sport for that matter... just into dancing, gymnastic, cheerleading 🤦*♂️ and shitt..!!

Comment

We in the house!

Comment

Starting as expected

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Starting as expected
          As a deep lying CM again?
          Or will he be forward?

Comment

Porto fc line up against liverpool - Mehdi as expected !

Comment

starting line ups ? nevamind

fking Zaidu again and Oliverio are the question marks ..!!

Comment

Oh liverpool with few surprises.

No jota and van Dijk.

Comment

BL I have 3 boys , one of the older ones (birthday one) does not like football. The second eldest loves football (although he talks through every game , need a remote to mute him whilst game is on). The youngest I am slowly turning into a football fan, but at the moment everything is Marvel.

I would love to be there tonight , unfortunately economic circumstances (I need a better payed job) say otherwise. Also with Christmas and two children birthday within a month of each other My money goes on them.

Anyway, Liverpool line up has also been released. Stronger than I expected.

Comment

I don’t get why hed bench grujic who has been in excellent form recently, for Sergio.

Especially grujic playing his old side would be super motivated.

Zaidu is just a joke at this point. Cant believe they didn’t find a reliable new starter there by now

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Oh liverpool with few surprises.

No jota and van Dijk.

Jota went off with a slight injury in the Arsenal game , I am surprised he is on bench.

Comment

Hopefully Milan can steal a point from Atletico

Comment

First, thank you for sharing your amazing experiences 😎

Second, you have a great sense of humour 😅😅😅
                          Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          dude, when there is a will, there is always a way..!!
                          barring one or 2 occasions , i have Never Planned early for any big event and still gone to countless concerts and highly sought after, supposedly SOLD OUT Events Last minute...!
                          Before the computerization and APP ification of Tickets Sales, it was a much easier task, as i would just roll out to the Event site about an hour before Start (cash in hand) and there would Almost Always be a Desperate scalper/or just avg joe from audience looking to offload their excess tickets for even fraction of the face value..! u just had to do a bit of prior research as to what a legit ticket for that event looked like, so you dont get fked by scammers selling you a fake ticket ..!!
                          nowadays i use Seat Geek app to get into many events, but i just go to the event site and search for tickets for that event on my phone app, only 30-45 minutes prior to Kickoff...! you'll be surprised how many premium seats are there to be had for half face value price or even far below that..!! like i went to last Sat. Sporting KC playoff game and got $55 Members Stand tickets on that app for $20 about 45 minutes prior to kickoff, sent to my email..!! used to be a season ticket holder and getting charged thousand plus dollar for those games but sold mine off, cause i couldnt be arsed to watch regular season games and only now go to select playoff games only for fraction of cost..!
                          look for similar 3rd party ticket selling apps in England ...!!? im sure there will be some ... or just go to the gates an hour prior and look for folks looking to offload overbought tickets and ask a lad for mercy priced ticket or flat out scam your way in somehow..!! most of those clowns working the ticket gate are buncha broke ass, temp workers hired by event only employers on temp basis and many of them can be grea$ed for admittance .... especially those younger Temps working the "Standing Room Only" entry sections, since there is no assigned seating , its much easier/less risky for them to let you squeeze by for a tenner..!!

let me know how it goes .. dont be calling me collect from jail though..!! lol
                          and your son isnt a football fan..? wtf..? that is some major parental fail there...!! kidding my daughters and wife dont give a flying fk about football nor any sport for that matter... just into dancing, gymnastic, cheerleading 🤦*♂️ and shitt..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Jota went off with a slight injury in the Arsenal game , I am surprised he is on bench.
                            Oh i see so maybe thats why he is benched. I expected to see him play as he wasn't in the injury list in the pre-game article.

Van Dijk , Fabinho and arnold are also big surprises. Liverpool is filled with quality players, so its still a tough game for porto. I'll happy with a draw

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Oh i see so maybe thats why he is benched. I expected to see him play as he wasn't in the injury list in the pre-game article.

Van Dijk , Fabinho and arnold are also big surprises. Liverpool is filled with quality players, so its still a tough game for porto. I'll happy with a draw
                              They’ve already secured 1st place in the group so it was expected that they’d rest some guys. In fact, I’m more surprised that they’re even starting Salah and Mane in a meaningless match for them. Probably just to get goals for them

Comment

Okay so considering how they've been playing with in past 3 games, taremi will be as CM. Luis diaz will go one line a head of him and Taremi will be playing behind Luis Diaz and Evanilson.

porto will be parking the bus as expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X