This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Museum, dinner with table cloth and wine glass, hair nicely combed, new jacket... and most importantly, no other narekhars around, sure signs that our boy is in love!!!
    his been playing non stop
    since covid opened up.
    maybe MAYBE he acted likee that
    to dont get invited and enjoy time off
    and relax abd he choosed lebnon ad syria
    matches to do it. MAYBE MAYBE

Comment

Museum, dinner with table cloth and wine glass, hair nicely combed, new jacket... and most importantly, no other narekhars around, sure signs that our boy is in love!!!
      Aroos rafteh gol bechineh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        LOL of course he buttons the button on his jacket...

Comment

LOL the moment I saw these photos I thought the same thing! This looks exactly like a secretive date for Mr & Mrs. Taremi
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

he looks like with that clothing
            dareh mireh masjed NAZERI BEDEH bad az namaz joomeh,dam dar masjed vasteh khoshamad ghoie koneh.

Comment

its mehdis 1st trip in europe for vacation since he came to portugal! Shows how much he hass been working hard and done nothing else than that. well deserved vacation! If you guys remember sardar also had a vacation in paris with a teammate a couple of years ago flew private.

Comment

LOL at the guy in the top right corner. Did they not have a better pic of his face?
                Who is that??? I can’t figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

This could be an adidas poster in any store or stadium!

Comment

This could be an adidas poster in any store or stadium!

What happened for soab adidas to sponsor an Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      What happened for soab adidas to sponsor an Iranian?
                      I believe that sponsoring an individual is not the same as sponsoring a national team that represents a country. We're not even sure if this was a sponsorship. So far, just a nice photo !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        I believe that sponsoring an individual is not the same as sponsoring a national team that represents a country. We're not even sure if this was a sponsorship. So far, just a nice photo !
                        There’s no way that he would post all those hashtags and stuff without getting paid by adidas….that would be totally insane.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          There’s no way that he would post all those hashtags and stuff without getting paid by adidas….that would be totally insane.
                          This is really strange. Nike didn't let our players (individuals) use their boots at the last World Cup. Also we bought our Adidas kits wholesale.

Not sure what's changed, given that politically no sanctions have been lifted ...
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                            This is really strange. Nike didn't let our players (individuals) use their boots at the last World Cup. Also we bought our Adidas kits wholesale.

Not sure what's changed, given that politically no sanctions have been lifted ...
                            As mentioned above a player being sponsored is very different from an entity being sponsored. There are lots of German companies that do business in Iran anyway.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

What changed is that these opportunities saw that an Iranian is doing some noise in Europe top competitions

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Very very likely he got an Addidas sponsorship.

Taremi has really made himself known in Europe! One of my Polish buddies who knows European football in and out, mentioned Taremi several times in conversation (knowing I follow Iranian football), but without me prompting at all.

All this is really no surprise as Maestro Mehdi Taremi is objectively an exceptional player who's now shown what he's capable of for several seasons of Portuguese and Champions League games at a high level.
                                Every opposing team and their fans are on alert when he plays!

Comment

Working...
                                X