This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    apparantly Osasuna has offered $16 mill for taremi but porto has declined the offer and instead they want $60 mill!

A bit too ambitious.

Apparantly the source is transfermarket
    https://www.borna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
    It says the source is transfermarket. Does transfermarket post about transfer rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      apparantly Osasuna has offered $16 mill for taremi but porto has declined the offer and instead they want $60 mill!

A bit too ambitious.

Apparantly the source is transfermarket
      https://www.borna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
      He had offers from Espanyol when he was at Rio Ave. I do not think Osasuna are that much better than Espanyol. Porto is a bigger club than both of them.

On a side note, beran gomshan Osasuna. Iranian have god-tier status at that club and NOT ONCE were they even linked to any of our players in Europe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Lmao at both.

Why would Mehdi go from playing CL/EL to Osasuna ?

Why would anyone pay 60 Mil for Mehdi. Like the guy is awesome. But at his age, they'd be lucky to get anything above 30.

Osasuna however, would be great for Allahyar.
        Yea I agree with the allahyar bit. Although looking at how La liga is at the moment osasuna could get that CL spot if they get their shit together. They were on top but suddenly lost 2 games!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It says the source is transfermarket. Does transfermarket post about transfer rumors?
        Yes I beleive so .

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        He had offers from Espanyol when he was at Rio Ave. I do not think Osasuna are that much better than Espanyol. Porto is a bigger club than both of them.

On a side note, beran gomshan Osasuna. Iranian have god-tier status at that club and NOT ONCE were they even linked to any of our players in Europe!!!
        Osasuna is perefct for nekounam to improve his coaching career tho.

Comment

Both these rumours today (Mehdi to Osasuna & Sardar to Fenerbahce) are amongst the most unrealistic i have read in a long time. Reminds me of some legendary rumours back in the days like Nikbakht to Villareal, Enayati to Stuttgart or Kazemian to Bayern that were even seriously discussed by some mebers here

Come on guys there is no way Porto would sell Mehdi for less than 30-35 milion... 1) How would Osasuna pay that and 2) even if why the hell would Mehdi sign for Osasuna... Guy is at his peak, 29 years old and playing for a top 20 club. If anything he will join a another top team in the top leagues.

And Sardar to Fenerbahce? A club that last time has played CL football almost a decade ago and currently sits at spot 7 in the turkish league...Atleast Sardar would be guaranteed CL football every year if he stays with Zenit.

Abedzadeh to Osasuna and Allahyar back to Fener, this could be somewhat realistic but Sardar and Mehdi will and should join much better clubs. And in Mehdi's case i wouldnt even mind if he stays with
          Porto for the next years.

Comment

^^^ I called mehdi to ask him if its true or not he didn't answer . I'll try to call him 2-3 more times hopefully he'll answer my calls .

I called sardar and he answered , he said its all rumors .

Comment

Comment

Taremi is the most supportive striker in the League and in 'Europe's big leagues' only three do better

Luis Díaz (2), Evanilson (2) and Toni Martínez (1) were the beneficiaries of the Bushehr striker's offers. The Sporting athlete Paulinho (3) is the one who comes closest at home. Out there, only three do better

The old maxim that a striker only lives on goals is far from being applied to Taremi, who appears in this third stoppage of national teams as one of the FC Porto players with the most assists in 2021/22.

The five that the Iranian has made so far, as well as Otávio and Fábio Vieira, are a unique record in Portugal for a striker - Paulinho (Sporting), with three, is the most direct pursuer - and rare to find in Europe for the great.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Birthday wishes from Mehdi to SC, who turns 47 today.

"Congratulations, Mister. I wish you the greatest happiness and success!
                  Sergio Conceição"

Comment

The silver lining in the Skocic fiasco is that Mehdi gets some well deserved rest. He's had a hectic schedule lately, and some time off will do him real good.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      The silver lining in the Skocic fiasco is that Mehdi gets some well deserved rest. He's had a hectic schedule lately, and some time off will do him real good.
                      and he has a yellow card
                      best scenerio was get a yellow miss syria match.
                      when he comes back
                      chances of him missing uae and s.k match is alot.

Comment

^By then we should be essentially qualified, so not a crucial loss at that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          True. Porto will need him to be 100 if they have any hope of surviving the UCL group stage.

Comment

"God willing, we will come out of this match like the prior matches with our arms full, and make the hearts of our dear people happy. Our duty is to put a smile on the lips of our dear people"

Comment

Perfect break for Taremi. These 2 weeks will do wonders for maintaining his overall energy levels, fitness, and sharpness around the net as we enter a crucial phase of the season. Last few games he seemed a bit leggy and really in need of a proper break

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Perfect break for Taremi. These 2 weeks will do wonders for maintaining his overall energy levels, fitness, and sharpness around the net as we enter a crucial phase of the season. Last few games he seemed a bit leggy and really in need of a proper break
                                And discipline is back in TM

Comment

Working...
                                X