X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    "Critical juncture".

Haji, we are playing a country without electricity and another which has been in a civil war for decade now. If there is ever a time for the dirty laundry to get aired out, it's now, rather than next year within months of the worldcup
    Yeh yeh yeh.... Iraq won the Asian cup in the middle of a war.

Anyone who has ever watched Iranian football would know that any WC game is "critical".

Sowing discord at any point is moronic, let alone in the middle of a WC campaign.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
      Taremi just posted this on social media regarding Team Melli:

”I wholeheartedly wish success for Team Melli. Hopefully with God’s help and the teamwork of everyone, Team Melli will succeed.”
      Hopefully all this drama will stop now, and the real questions about TM selection and performance will be raised

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Its funny how we decide when the can of worms was opened. I say the can of worms was opened a few months ago when Taremi agreed with the interviewer that the good results are due to the brilliance of the players and nothing to do with the coaching staff...
        bah bahg, che ali!

You say this. i say that. At the end our NT is screwed for what? some random social tweet!

We're speaking about our best player ATM , our technical staff & supporters need to count until 200 before heating up....

You think Romario or van Basten or any other top player didn't have attitude?
        It's all part of the game.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          bah bahg, che ali!

You say this. i say that. At the end our NT is screwed for what? some random social tweet!

We're speaking about our best player ATM , our technical staff & supporters need to count until 200 before heating up....

You think Romario or van Basten or any other top player didn't have attitude?
          It's all part of the game.
          If you refuse to see Taremi's repeated actions for what they are and call it a random social tweet, then I won't waste any more time. My point is that Taremi started picking on Skocic, not Skocic picking on Taremi by not including him. Can of worm was opened because of Taremi's action and not because of Skocic's reaction.

If Romario and Van Basten's attitude was to continuously, directly and publicly put down the coaching team, then their coaches were stupid for not discipling them.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Wish it was that simple.

Taremi’s crucifixion by Dragan Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Don't worry, if Taremi is like Jesus, he would be resurrected and we will all be chasing little bunnies hiding chocolate eggs!! So all is good.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                Yeh yeh yeh.... Iraq won the Asian cup in the middle of a war.
                Anyone who has ever watched Iranian football would know that any WC game is "critical".
                Sowing discord at any point is moronic, let alone in the middle of a WC campaign.
                relax. Syria is at the bottom of the group, Lebanon is 92nd in the world. They aren't mid-00s Iraq.

Again, considering that there is bound to be drama (because this is Iranian football after all), I rather it happen against 2 of the weakest teams in the WCQ stage, rather than next year in the lead up to the world cup.

Comment

We will win but lebanon is certainly not weak at home. Look at their home game stats. They didn't lose any games in their home games. Even against south korea . They got 5 home games which i think they will get around 10 or 13 points out of 15 points. So i think they will either take the 2nd spot (if they beat SK) or third spot.

Second round home games: Lebanon vs
                  0-0 south korea
                  2-1 Turkeminstan
                  3-2 Sri lanka
                  0-0 North Korea

--------------

Comment

lmao..!! brilliant ...!
                    IMO, this whole ordeal is down to "Agents of Chaos / Coaching Change @ work Once again in our football .!!
                    Eskoocher whom i thought his most impressive quality as TM coach was the ability to Cleverly side step damaging distractions and the constant, Self-destructive Hashiehz in our football, finally Fell right into the traps they've been laying for him ..!

as far as im concerned, in this instance, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what SKO said in that interview AND what Mehdi wrote on twitter in response to it..!!

sure all sorts of bizarre or even sensible inferences, presumptions and conclusions can be made by fans, media, etc from those two statements BUT SO LONG the ACTUAL Statements made by both parties DO NOT CROSS the line, No Justifiable ACTION (in this case exclusion of Team's most important member of squad..!) can be made by either parties against the other..!!

sure there were other instances of statements from Mehdi which COULDA BEEN translated as a Jab against his coach but even those were very much subject to Interpretation and not necessarily a clear insult directed at eskoocher either...! (many of which imo were statements of by-enlarge Facts at the time of their expression ..!) There was Absolutely Nothing in Mehdi's Actions (playing for Eskoocher's TM) which were suggestive of him not following coach's playing demands nor even a hint of suggestion that he was'nt giving it his Complete ALL for it..!

he shoulda just invited mehdi, and have a 1 on 1 with him in the camp and cleared any missundrestings between them face to face ...! then he could well justifiably dump him outa of the camp, if he wasnt able to get through to him..! now that he aired their laundry in air, there is not telling where/how this shitt will go ...!!?

before this BS drama, Eskoocher coulda well survived a very possible Loss in the upcoming two games...!! but now that he himself has helped opening this bs can of worms he can hardly afford drop of any points ....!!
                    as far as im concerned he has unnecessarily pinned his TM Career back in corner having to win both games (like the games in earlier round) and he has finally ingnorately given his many enemies the feeding frenzy that they were much craving in order to derail his TM Job..!!
                    before all this bs, i was really looking forward to the upcoming wcqs and was anxiously yet confidently awaiting the full 6 points needed for me to already begin my travel plans for Gutter WC and eventual much anticipated visit to back Home after some 35 years+ but now can't help it feeling a bit of bitter taste in my mouth ... and rather confused feeling about what may yet transpire on the pitch in the upcoming qualifiers..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      That can of worm opened up just when the technical staff of TM decided to punish a key player for a tweet which doesn't hurt anyone as nobody is mentioned directly.
                      Some members ask of us to read the Skocic interview carefully before deciding upon him, i suggest we do the same with Daei his interview.
                      Also ; Daei = King of Asian football
                      I have a strong feeling it's about more than just the tweet. Especially if he actually ignored all their calls and who knows what else could have happened that we will never know about.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        lmao..!! brilliant ...!
                        IMO, this whole ordeal is down to "Agents of Chaos / Coaching Change @ work Once again in our football .!!
                        Eskoocher whom i thought his most impressive quality as TM coach was the ability to Cleverly side step damaging distractions and the constant, Self-destructive Hashiehz in our football, finally Fell right into the traps they've been laying for him ..!

interesting angle, BL jan.... this "trap" theory.
                        Got me thinking. You are right. He was always looking more flexible than the likes of CQ, who reacted to almost every little remark or act he saw unfit or provocative.

Could this "trap" be by a sect of coaches and officials who see a very easy and almost assured qualification and see their chance to replace him "with their own man" once we are home and dry?
                        Bring in some mordeh-khor, after all the hard work was done, ... to bask in WC glory!!!!!

I admit I totally overlooked this. But this is not unheard of in our football. This whole undermining and pulling the rug under the coach (remember Ivic? or Blazevic? ...etc).

Lets hope this whole thing is not about this.

========

Is this the curse of the croatian"..-ic"?
                        Ivic, blazevic, skocic.
                        And yet, The one time they shd have done this, (branko), they didnt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          So we can safely say now that it wasnt Skocic that banned Taremi but the federation as skocic seems to be a yes sir man, and based on that all the players have now rebelled. This might make matters worst for Taremi as he could be seen as the instigator although the players have tried not to relate this to him.
                          Skocic on why he dropped Taremi:

Iran coach Dragan Skocic called Mehdi Taremi a 'great player' on Wednesday despite dropping the Porto striker from his squad for their upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Lebanon and Syria. Taremi has scored 10 goals for the Portuguese league leaders this season which led Skocic to say: 'We need a player like him but at the same time we have also some values what we have to respect.'

Comment

Skocic on why he dropped Taremi:
                            hey man do you have the post match interview! apparantly the lebanon coach koonesh sookhte bood .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              hey man do you have the post match interview! apparantly the lebanon coach koonesh sookhte bood .
                              I could not find it unfortunately.

Comment

It’s true that Dragan knows and appreciate Taremi’s values and what he brings to Team Meli, however for a moment step back and consider wether it was him that dropped Taremi from the roster or some other elements, knowing that he knows how much Taremi is loved by other players, he had to boost their moral, create a cohesive and positive feeling amongst them. We all witnessed the level of stress and sardargomy the players demonstrated against the Mighty Lebanon. Thank god we weren’t playing against Korea.

One Team Meli, one Country.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X