Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Daei CAN speak, but pouring petrol into fire at any time, let alone 2 days before a WCQ match, stoking players egos and encouraging "bazikon-salari" is a clear sign of poor judgement and stupidity and while he can say whatever he wants he should be prepared to be judged by his words too. He doesn't have a great track record of creating team unity TBH, going back to 2006 WC. He is another one of our compatriots with over dominant gene of khod-chos-pendari.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
      Of course Daei CAN speak, but pouring petrol into fire at any time, let alone 2 days before a WCQ match, stoking players egos and encouraging "bazikon-salari" is a clear sign of poor judgement and stupidity and while he can say whatever he wants he should be prepared to be judged by his words too. He doesn't have a great track record of creating team unity TBH, going back to 2006 WC. He is another one of our compatriots with over dominant gene of khod-chos-pendari.
      That can of worm opened up just when the technical staff of TM decided to punish a key player for a tweet which doesn't hurt anyone as nobody is mentioned directly.

Some members ask of us to read the Skocic interview carefully before deciding upon him, i suggest we do the same with Daei his interview.

Also ; Daei = King of Asian football
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Daei's love affair with CR7 damaged his head.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          So now even Daei cannot speak ?

it gets better every minute...
          Hich kas ra ghabool nadaran gheyr az Skocic and his two cronies. Taremi badeh, Azizi badeh, Daei badeh…

I wonder if they see his face in the moon too…

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Could not agree more with your point of view on Daie. I always thought of Daie as a classy and reasonable man with common sense that puts Iran and TM ahead of everything else. But this interview jogged my memory that Daie had acted selfishly before in TM that caused a lot of hashiye, none more pronounced than his fight with Karimi in our 2006 WC campaign.
            Not sure what got him so hot under the collar to respond in this way but fairly obvious that he has an agenda against Skocic.
            I think Daie's agenda stems from his own quarrel with Mayelikohan back in 1987 qualifying games for France 98 where Mayeli did not invite him to the team for number of friendlies including when the team travelled to Canada.

Obviously, he did not learn from that experience. He still think undermining the role of the coach (no matter who they are) is an acceptable behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              My question is what would other forwards achieve in same amount of minutes that he got.

I wanna see how allahyar and ghaedi would perform in team melli. This form would be ideal

Gholizadeh ----- Ghoddos ---- Allahyar
              ---------------Azmoun------------------
              If Allahyar starts, Taremi’s temporary absence could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I am not sure that happens but I will choose to be optimistic because Sko has relied very little on Ghaedi/Ansarifard. Maybe Allahyar can get ahead of them. He should be ahead of them. He is our third best forward.

Comment

Agreed, if I had any faith in Allahyar actually being given the opportunity he deserves, this could be a major blessing, especially if it also makes us adopt a tactic that means we don't play Taremi as a 2 upfront alongside Azmoun in future.

Unfortunately, I suspect what's more likely is Ghoddos or [and lol if this was to happen and Ghoddos remains benched] Gholi comes in for Taremi.

Skocic isn't afraid of throwing in newly called up talent into the XI but I think he only does it with the supremely gifted and elite ones like Sarlak.

Comment

Oh Daei the 3 wifer who lost to saudi in azadi infront of 100,000 people is creating unnecessary drama for team melli at this important time! hmmm yea also we haven't forgot the mess that daei , ali karimi and branko created back in 2006!

I love ali daei and ali karimi as a player but their characters are not really likeable!

Comment

That can of worm opened up just when the technical staff of TM decided to punish a key player for a tweet which doesn't hurt anyone as nobody is mentioned directly.
                    Some members ask of us to read the Skocic interview carefully before deciding upon him, i suggest we do the same with Daei his interview.
                    Also ; Daei = King of Asian football
                    Its funny how we decide when the can of worms was opened. I say the can of worms was opened a few months ago when Taremi agreed with the interviewer that the good results are due to the brilliance of the players and nothing to do with the coaching staff...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      If Allahyar starts, Taremi’s temporary absence could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I am not sure that happens but I will choose to be optimistic because Sko has relied very little on Ghaedi/Ansarifard. Maybe Allahyar can get ahead of them. He should be ahead of them. He is our third best forward.
                      Yes exactly man. I hope he gets the chance to start or at least get some playing time! Too bad shahab zahedi is on black list , otherwise shahab + allahyar would've been great replacement of taremi+azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Oh Daei the 3 wifer who lost to saudi in azadi infront of 100,000 people is creating unnecessary drama for team melli at this important time! hmmm yea also we haven't forgot the mess that daei , ali karimi and branko created back in 2006!

I love ali daei and ali karimi as a player but their characters are not really likeable!
                        The guy doesn't want an other coach to succeed with TM, specially when he was in the shortlist and low profile got the job

Comment

So now even Daei cannot speak ?

it gets better every minute...
                          Oh of course he can speak. And he has.

But we can also speak and say he should have really shut the f**k up at this critical juncture.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            Oh of course he can speak. And he has.

But we can also speak and say he should have really shut the f**k up at this critical juncture.
                            "Critical juncture".

Haji, we are playing a country without electricity and another which has been in a civil war for decade now. If there is ever a time for the dirty laundry to get aired out, it's now, rather than next year within months of the worldcup

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              "Critical juncture".

Haji, we are playing a country without electricity and another which has been in a civil war for decade now. If there is ever a time for the dirty laundry to get aired out, it's now, rather than next year within months of the worldcup
                              They're all critical junctures.
                              And lets not forget these guys have a sectarian hatred for Iran that always makes these games tougher than they have to be.

Comment

Taremi just posted this on social media regarding Team Melli:

”I wholeheartedly wish success for Team Melli. Hopefully with God’s help and the teamwork of everyone, Team Melli will succeed.”
                                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Working...
                                X