Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porto now table leaders in Liga NOS (still the case based on GD even if Sporting win today).

Comment

Comment

Boom

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          It's actually crazy to me some of you will support Skocic no matter what he does.

He is a no body coach out of his depth.

If you are making decisions in the interest of TM, the correct decisions is for Skocic to know his place which is not at the level of TM and get over himself.

He is being payed to be an adult, we aren't here to hold his hand everytime he puts his foot in his mouth.

Mehdi did not make selfish, self-centred or egotistical remarks. As a senior leader of TM and all Iranian footballers, he defended his compatriots when they were wrongfully insulted.

The only reason skocic is in a job is that he is a doormat and those above and around him have 10 fold more power than when a real coach like CQ was in charge.

It's simple - Weakness and corruption breeds disfunction and drama.

I hope this is not a long term decision and they rectify it for TM sake.

This post is such a joke... "He defended his compatriots when they were wrongfully insulted" Bro, stop capping... Where was he to defend his compatriots when Shojaei and Hajsafi were removed from TM??? Where was Taremi under Wilmots??? Someone who defends his compatriots does NOT show support to Khamenei when they are removed from TM!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            It's actually crazy to me some of you will support Skocic no matter what he does.

He is a no body coach out of his depth.

If you are making decisions in the interest of TM, the correct decisions is for Skocic to know his place which is not at the level of TM and get over himself.

He is being payed to be an adult, we aren't here to hold his hand everytime he puts his foot in his mouth.

Mehdi did not make selfish, self-centred or egotistical remarks. As a senior leader of TM and all Iranian footballers, he defended his compatriots when they were wrongfully insulted.

The only reason skocic is in a job is that he is a doormat and those above and around him have 10 fold more power than when a real coach like CQ was in charge.

It's simple - Weakness and corruption breeds disfunction and drama.

I hope this is not a long term decision and they rectify it for TM sake.
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2769130

How would you describe the difference on the field in the Iranian and Croatian leagues?

- Iranian footballers are individually technically savvy and physically resilient , truly at an enviable level. And what they lack and where I see a lot of room for improvement is tactical ability, they’re not that good at it yet, but when I look at the long term, it’s something that can be learned and that will raise the Iranian football ladder even further. Europeans have always been tactically tidy, and as Iran has more and more players in European clubs, that is slowly starting to change.
            ^ Read the interview. Skocic did NOT insult anybody!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              You know, I was expecting someone like Hashemian to step in and clear up the misunderstanding. But frankly, I have never seen anyone as low profile and quiet as Hashemian. He is there but he is not! What the hell does he do ??
              if you recall he kept quit when wilmoc was destroying us MONTHS LATER he threw wilmoc
              under the bus big time and defended himself.
              he thinks he will be our next tmhc beacause of his certificate from germany which is very hard to get.

Comment

Hashemian is another who is not qualified for the position he holds.
                Few years in German 10th division, few years as assistant with Hamburg youth teams, ONE game as Hamburg II caretaker…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Hashemian is another who is not qualified for the position he holds.
                  Few years in German 10th division, few years as assistant with Hamburg youth teams, ONE game as Hamburg II caretaker…
                  he has the book education of the game and he was semi successful player.
                  i dont see that being enough to win matches
                  and he is taking easy way to pay his dues and
                  knowing his personality of refusing to come for tm camp unlesshe starts HOLD OUT which fans went to his dad house street by thousands one afternoon and beged him to come to
                  tm , HIS EXPECTATION IS he be the head coach of tm or persepolis minimum.
                  question is does he have charisma to lead the team?
                  amir galenoie and ali parvin both ex successfull players but no degreee BUT THEY HAVE the charisma to lead a team, hashmian i dont think
                  he can succeed in big level hooefuly i am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    he has the book education of the game and he was semi successful player.
                    i dont see that being enough to win matches
                    and he is taking easy way to pay his dues and
                    knowing his personality of refusing to come for tm camp unlesshe starts HOLD OUT which fans went to his dad house street by thousands one afternoon and beged him to come to
                    tm , HIS EXPECTATION IS he be the head coach of tm or persepolis minimum.
                    question is does he have charisma to lead the team?
                    amir galenoie and ali parvin both ex successfull players but no degreee BUT THEY HAVE the charisma to lead a team, hashmian i dont think
                    he can succeed in big level hooefuly i am wrong
                    It was years ago, when he was refusing play for TM, I chatted with him (it was during Yahoo Chat era) to motivate him play. He was polite, very nice but to me rigid, one dimensional, unsophisticated (I posted my chat in forum then). I could have been wrong or he has change otherwise he won't succeed at club like Persepolis...

Some players in Iran prefer to start their carrier by no less than TM otherwise U20 coaching job is vacant.

Comment

He should just make a tweet to wish the team good luck and hut his mouth.
                      I think we should request the tweeter company to pull Donald Trump on his account.

Comment

What is done is done , why are we now pulling up previous tweets etc. Last week when he was scoring a hat trick or contributing to 41 goals for Porto last season or how many it was. Or when he was overtaking Messi for goal contributions in 2021 , or when he was up for awards or scoring the goal of the year against Chelsea in Champs League, where were these comments.
                        Honestly this time next year his thread is going to be full of ‘We love you Mehdi’ etc .
                        The guy made a comment , he is human, we make mistakes. Get over it and let’s move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          What is done is done , why are we now pulling up previous tweets etc. Last week when he was scoring a hat trick or contributing to 41 goals for Porto last season or how many it was. Or when he was overtaking Messi for goal contributions in 2021 , or when he was up for awards or scoring the goal of the year against Chelsea in Champs League, where were these comments.
                          Honestly this time next year his thread is going to be full of ‘We love you Mehdi’ etc .
                          The guy made a comment , he is human, we make mistakes. Get over it and let’s move on.
                          We all love him. He is our most talented player for sure. No one is denying that. Like you said, he made a mistake and he needs to apologize and everything will go back. He just needs to answer Skocic's calls... and I am hopeful that he will soon.

If there is any positive press on him out there, point me to it. I'd be happy to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            What a straw man argument this is from Medzdidz, in combination with a false dichotomy.

It is simultaneously possible to call out Taremi for his unprofessional behavior, while acknowledging his qualities on the pitch at the same time. If your argument for Taremi's unprofessionalism off the pitch is that he's banging in goals in the CL, then that is penurious argument from you my dear Medzdidz and maybe you should try again.

Comment

I gave examples of positive press. His assist for Porto was lovely yesterday. His goals he has scored this season and his teamwork- the positive contribution he has made to Iranian football in Europe since he went to Portugal. The doors he has helped open for some of our over players to make the same move.

As we both said , it was a mistake. Let’s move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                What a straw man argument this is from Medzdidz, in combination with a false dichotomy.
                                It is simultaneously possible to call out Taremi for his unprofessional behavior, while acknowledging his qualities on the pitch at the same time. If your argument for Taremi's unprofessionalism off the pitch is that he's banging in goals in the CL, then that is penurious argument from you my dear Medzdidz and maybe you should try again.

Not at all, I have my view and it is one I stand by. We have a tendency to throw our players under the bus for small mistakes, the same happened when Azmoun left the national team after World Cup and if I looked back there will be previous examples too.

Did the guy make a mistake , yes. He should have made his feelings known in a more professional manner. It does not deserve the level of distaste that some, including yourself, are giving here. Let’s move on and hope that it dealt with professionally behind the scenes so that we can have a successful qualifying campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X