This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    جدا از درگیری هایی که بین فدراسیون و تیم ملی در زمان ویلموتس وجود داشت که قصد ورود به آن را ندارم چون به من مربوط نمی*شود، آن همدلی .تیمی*که زمان کی روش وجود داشت را نداشتیم و هنوز هم نداریم

The interviewer then stated that the genius of you and Sardar got us past the first phase of qualifications, to which Mehdi said "this could be the case".

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...A7%D9%86%D9%87

This was in July 2021. Not something you want to broadcast about your current coach after a few games in charge.
    I don't believe this, he is sometime kos magz but not to this extend.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Talks about shooting yourself in the foot. What a stupid move by the coach. First he runs his mouth off stereotyping all the players as strong body idiots who cannot be taught and now he crosses out one of the best players. He just destroyed his own one paragraph CV.

Comment

IFFHSWTFKFCBBQ Coach Of The Year 2021 Nominee, mate. Come back when Mehdi Taremi is on one of their shortlists, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

its true he said it
          and there is tape of it as well
          i was shocked
          but i left it at skovic being weak
          BUT TODAY
          DANESHMAND put his stamp on this team
          now
          skovic have to have his antena on
          MEHDI friends in tm kaleh pash nakonan.
          i think pressure is on sardar
          as this is HIS team 100% w/o mehdi
          and he needs to contain mehdi friends from
          doing skovic wrong.
          which i think from sardar problems he has as well
          HE WILL make sure to contain any coup against
          skovic get results and finish ts wcq with6 pt
          sardar will get the credit.
          IN SARDAR WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Wouldn't kirmagz be the more appropriate term here?

Comment

Taremi is not part of Iran's squad of squads

A regular presence in Dragan Skocic's squad, Mehdi Taremi is not on the last list for the next challenges of the Iranian national team. Iran Press writes that the decision is related to the recent conflict between the coach and the player.

The coach Draga Skocic announced, this Saturday, the call for the meetings against Lebanon and Syria, qualifying for the World Cup'2022, and there is an absence of weight: Mehdi Taremi. The FC Porto striker, one of the figures of that team and going through a good phase in the blues and whites, was not selected.

According to the Iranian press, this decision by the coach is linked to the recent disagreement between the coach and Taremi. It all started when Skocic went public saying that Iranian players, although they are very strong in terms of technique and physical ability, are tactically weak. The FC Porto striker did not agree and replied on Twitter.

"I would like to say that, in addition to individual technique and physical strength, Iranian players have a high level of tactical knowledge of football. Unfortunately, the problems are different. Long live Iran," wrote Taremi at the time.

This conflict even led the two to set up a meeting to resolve the disagreement. But the problem does not seem to be completely remedied, according to the Persian press.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14294896.html

Comment

Well if this is true, this is all on Taremi:
                پشت پرده قلم قرمز روی نام طارمی
                خبرورزشی نوشت: لیست جدید تیم ملی برای دو بازی ایران برابر لبنان و سوریه درحالی اعلام شد که در میان تعجب همگان مهدی طارمی ستاره پورتو در فهرست جدید اسکوچیچ دیده نمی*شود.
                شاید برای خیلی*ها این پرسش پیش آمده باشد که چرا مهدی طارمی خط خورد؟
                یک منبع موثق و نزدیک به تیم ملی کشورمان خبر داد که پس از توئیت چندی پیش مهدی طارمی و به توصیه فدراسیون فوتبال، دراگان اسکوچیچ تلاش کرد رابطه خود با ستاره پورتو را بهبود ببخشد.
                برهمین اساس سرمربی کروات تیم ملی ایران شخصا با مهدی طارمی در پرتغال تماس گرفت تا ضمن توضیح در خصوص مصاحبه خودش با یک سایت در کرواسی با او صحبت کرده و سوء تفاهم به وجود آمده را مرتفع کند اما...
                ظاهرا هر چه قدر دراگان اسکوچیچ با مهدی طارمی تماس می*گیرد ستاره پورتو جواب تلفن سرمربی تیم ملی را نمی*دهد و پیام*های مرد کروات هم افاقه نمی*کند!
                در ادامه دراگان اسکوچیچ از وحید هاشمیان درخواست می*کند که با مهدی طارمی تماس بگیرد و ضمن گلایه بابت بی پاسخ گذاشتن تماس تلفنی سرمربی تیم ملی کمک کند سوء تفاهم به وجود آمده به پایان برسد.
                گویا در کمال تعجب ستاره ملی پوش و ایرانی پورتو جواب تماس تلفنی و پیغام وحید هاشمیان را هم نمی*دهد تا این دو مربی تیم ملی به فکر وسط انداختن کریم باقری بیفتند.
                دراگان اسکوچیچ تصور می*کند با توجه به سابقه آقا کریم در تیم ملی و پرسپولیس امکان ندارد مهدی طارمی جواب تلفن مربی سابق خودش را ندهد ولی باز هم تماس*ها یک طرفه و بی فایده است!
                شنیدیم مهدی طارمی که متوجه شده است کریم باقری به خاطر دراگان اسکوچیچ با او تماس گرفته، تماس مربی فعلی پرسپولیس و تیم ملی را هم بی جواب می*گذارد!
                برهمین اساس سرمربی کروات تیم ملی تصمیم نهایی را می*گیرد که قید مهدی طارمی را بزند چرا که آن توئیت و این رفتار توجیهی نداشته و باعث به وجود آمدن حواشی بیشتر در تیم ایران خواهد شد.
                باید منتظر ماند و دید واکنش مهدی طارمی به این ماجرا چیست؟

Last edited by webmaster; 11-07-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                  Well if this is true, this is all on Taremi:
                  پشت پرده قلم قرمز روی نام طارمی
                  اما...
                  ظاهرا هر چه قدر دراگان اسکوچیچ با مهدی طارمی تماس می*گیرد ستاره پورتو جواب تلفن سرمربی تیم ملی را نمی*دهد و پیام*های مرد کروات هم افاقه نمی*کند!
                  در ادامه دراگان اسکوچیچ از وحید هاشمیان درخواست می*کند که با مهدی طارمی تماس بگیرد و ضمن گلایه بابت بی پاسخ گذاشتن تماس تلفنی سرمربی تیم ملی کمک کند سوء تفاهم به وجود آمده به پایان برسد.
                  گویا در کمال تعجب ستاره ملی پوش و ایرانی پورتو جواب تماس تلفنی و پیغام وحید هاشمیان را هم نمی*دهد تا این دو مربی تیم ملی به فکر وسط انداختن کریم باقری بیفتند.
                  دراگان اسکوچیچ تصور می*کند با توجه به سابقه آقا کریم در تیم ملی و پرسپولیس امکان ندارد مهدی طارمی جواب تلفن مربی سابق خودش را ندهد ولی باز هم تماس*ها یک طرفه و بی فایده است!
                  شنیدیم مهدی طارمی که متوجه شده است کریم باقری به خاطر دراگان اسکوچیچ با او تماس گرفته، تماس مربی فعلی پرسپولیس و تیم ملی را هم بی جواب می*گذارد!
                  برهمین اساس سرمربی کروات تیم ملی تصمیم نهایی را می*گیرد که قید مهدی طارمی را بزند چرا که آن توئیت و این رفتار توجیهی نداشته و باعث به وجود آمدن حواشی بیشتر در تیم ایران خواهد شد.
                  باید منتظر ماند و دید واکنش مهدی طارمی به این ماجرا چیست؟

Short translation:

1- Skocic tries to call Taremi to explain the misunderstanding, but Taremi does not respond.

2- Skocic asks Hashemian to call him and he ignores his calls too.

3- Skocic asks the veteran Karim Bagheri to call and ask what's going on and why he is not responding but Taremi still does not respond.

4- So Skocic decides to take him off the TM list.

If you guys think this is not true, tell me that all these CREDIBLE and IN CHARGE people NEVER called him and why would they even lie? or why wouldn't Taremi respond to these IMPORTANT people??? cause if you can't answer it then the only blame is solely on Taremi himself. Any court would put the blame on Mehdi based on the existing evidence. This is fact.

We all love Taremi and I was the first one who supported and believed in him before anyone else here, but what he did was flat out WRONG and be a man enough to accept the truth. Skocic did nothing wrong even if he was the sweeper of the team and not the coach as ignoring Hashemian and Bagheri's calls is asking for trouble and you guys know it too. Taremi did this on himself, perhaps he was tired to fly back and forth for the games nor got any appreciation from anyone as he gets in Porto and he is using this as an excuse to take a break. Whatever this is it is not normal.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 11-07-2021, 01:05 AM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    Short translation:

1- Skocic tries to call Taremi to explain the misunderstanding, but Taremi does not respond.

2- Skocic asks Hashemian to call him and he ignores his calls too.

3- Skocic asks the veteran Karim Bagheri to call and ask what's going on and why he is not responding but Taremi still does not respond.

4- So Skocic decides to take him off the TM list.

If you guys think this is not true, tell me that all these CREDIBLE and IN CHARGE people NEVER called him and why would they even lie? or why wouldn't Taremi respond to these IMPORTANT people??? cause if you can't answer it then the only blame is solely on Taremi himself. Any court would put the blame on Mehdi based on the existing evidence. This is fact.

We all love Taremi and I was the first one who supported and believed in him before anyone else here, but what he did was flat out WRONG and be a man enough to accept the truth. Skocic did nothing wrong even if he was the sweeper of the team and not the coach as ignoring Hashemian and Bagheri's calls is asking for trouble and you guys know it too. Taremi did this on himself, perhaps he was tired to fly back and forth for the games nor got any appreciation from anyone as he gets in Porto and he is using this as an excuse to take a break. Whatever this is it is not normal.
                    well obviously its true. Anyone can udnerstand mehdi will not be dropped only becuase of a bullshit tweet. They obviously tried to speak out and clear the air but mehdi obviously dont want to be invited. mehdi wants to pick the god damn coach himself but comeone every player cant pick the coach themselves or u would have 20 different head coaches

Comment

If the info we get is true (Taremi refusing to answer Skocic, Hashemian and Bagheri's calls), I am immensly disappointed be Mehdi Taremi.

Echoes of Ali Karimi who IMO was partly responsible for destroying a WC participation...

But Skocic acted much sooner! Correctly IMO.

Regardless, there is now huge pressure on Skocic and Azmoun.

Comment

good on skocic, perfect decision

Comment

From the day Taremi posted a pic of Khamenei and licked his Rahbars ass, I knew that he has a low IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                            From the day Taremi posted a pic of Khamenei and licked his Rahbars ass, I knew that he has a low IQ.
                            LOL exactly! Who made Taremi the people's voice all of sudden?

Posted that picture right when Shojaei and Hajsafi were wrongfully removed from NT.

Comment

I feel bad for Santa Clara today. Mehdi is going to take out his frustration on them. Taremi hat-trick incoming

Comment

just hope he sint pissed of and shits on Skocic in the interviue after the game when asked about the issue.
                                i for one would understand him though if he did it but i would miss him in TM cuz if he does it no chanse this coach will ever bring him back.
                                on the other hand id love to se rest of tm posting exactly the same taremi posted on twitter and then ask the federation in public, to sack the coach.

no more i will say since he got us through the next round its respectless to fire him, since he fired taremi with no respect eaven though he really didnt say anything that bad either.

scrue this guy, free taremi and skocic out of TM!
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X