X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Mehdi shire.
    Why should we make hero out of Mehdi? Where was Mehdi when Shojaei and Hajsafi were removed from TM? So let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Comment

^ because they have not followed football for a long time. And think it is a computer game.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Why should we make hero out of Mehdi? Where was Mehdi when Shojaei and Hajsafi were removed from TM? So let's just leave it at that, shall we?
        When taremi was when wilmots was driving us into the wall?

Comment

I think we have heard enough and clearly some people have differing opinion on what should have been done, sending message, skocic's qualifications, skocic man management skills, etc.

From a purely technical perspective who can replace him in current setup?

He is responsible directly for 70%(!!!!!!!!) of TM goals in WCQ (goal or assist). Skocic has insisted on rigid 442. He gave no game time at all to the following: Ghoddos, Yasin, Ghayedi, Allahyar, Zahedi, Alipour.

In that 442, there was basically no play through midfield. All chances created were essentially made by azmoun or taremi or finished by them, with occasional finishes of ARJ. No game development from the back, coupled with a lack of the same defensive solidity we were used to in previous years.

So moving forward if taremi does not play for TM (not out of realms of possibility) did skocic think carefully about how he will replace best player? Is his solution going to be a player he never trusted before : Ghoddos, Allahyar, Ghayedi
          Will his new player require a change of system and play style to fit in? How long will it take to implement given he never gave anybody else meaningful minutes off the bench or occasional starts?

OR is he planning on Kaveh/Karim to do straight swap with Taremi in xi and essentially take with them all of our WC aspirations.

How can you speak about good of TM when the above are the consequences, and skocic prepared for none of them?

Comment

It's actually crazy to me some of you will support Skocic no matter what he does.

He is a no body coach out of his depth.

If you are making decisions in the interest of TM, the correct decisions is for Skocic to know his place which is not at the level of TM and get over himself.

He is being payed to be an adult, we aren't here to hold his hand everytime he puts his foot in his mouth.

Mehdi did not make selfish, self-centred or egotistical remarks. As a senior leader of TM and all Iranian footballers, he defended his compatriots when they were wrongfully insulted.

The only reason skocic is in a job is that he is a doormat and those above and around him have 10 fold more power than when a real coach like CQ was in charge.

It's simple - Weakness and corruption breeds disfunction and drama.

I hope this is not a long term decision and they rectify it for TM sake.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              It's actually crazy to me some of you will support Skocic no matter what he does.

He is a no body coach out of his depth.

If you are making decisions in the interest of TM, the correct decisions is for Skocic to know his place which is not at the level of TM and get over himself.

He is being payed to be an adult, we aren't here to hold his hand everytime he puts his foot in his mouth.

Mehdi did not make selfish, self-centred or egotistical remarks. As a senior leader of TM and all Iranian footballers, he defended his compatriots when they were wrongfully insulted.

The only reason skocic is in a job is that he is a doormat and those above and around him have 10 fold more power than when a real coach like CQ was in charge.

It's simple - Weakness and corruption breeds disfunction and drama.

I hope this is not a long term decision and they rectify it for TM sake.
              Agha damet garm, fantastic post!
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Nothing, no one, and i mean no one is bigger than the name of Team Melli.
                End of story.
                Agree. Please show me where Mehdi said/implied/inferred he's bigger than TM or Iran?

He ended his "controversial" tweet with Zende Bad Iran. He was defending Iran and Iranian players (whether his interpretation of Dragan's comments were misinterpreted is another debate).

Comment

All I know is what I see and hear from Mehdi. He has dedicated nearly every win/award/accolade/accomplishment to the fans/team/country/club. I don't recall a single selfish thing he has said or did. He is always happy when his teammates score for club or country. He is not a trouble maker. He defends his team and his country with every thing he has. I've seen him shed tears for his club and country. Mehdi's tweet was consistent with the above. Dragan made a mistake in how he handled Mehdi's tweet. I'm tired of this drama. We and our boys should be focused on the Lebanon game. Instead we're wasting our breath on this. What a shame.

Comment

Man this is so sad.Its gonna hurt team melli! Skocic and team melli will lose concentration over one stupid tweet!

Its just annoying that one small mis understanding can cause such huge problem!
                    Lets go over it in step by step!

1.) Skocic was asked to compare croation league to iranian league!
                    2.) He nicely put the comparison!
                    3.) The website clickbaited the title by ONLY typing one small sentence from skocic talking about IPL players and comparing them to croation league players.
                    4.) Taremi only read the title and disrespected Skocic infront of millions of people!
                    5.) Sport news media's started writing about it! They heated it up !
                    6.) Taremi got crossed out (Rightly) by skocic!

Who do you think started it? and who do you think should appologize! I let you be the judge!

Comment

Taremi has every right to speak out and long may he do so. He is the leader and i know he will be speaking on behalf of a minimum of 20/26 man squad. Skokic is way out of his depth, part of a dalal mafia, and should never ever be blessed with such a talented squad with that resume. End

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Agree. Please show me where Mehdi said/implied/inferred he's bigger than TM or Iran?

He ended his "controversial" tweet with Zende Bad Iran. He was defending Iran and Iranian players (whether his interpretation of Dragan's comments were misinterpreted is another debate).
                        Wait, this is the tweet dragan is upset about? This post isn't even about him! For all we know, Mehdi might have been taking a sh*t on the regime.
                        Is this really the post that got him disinvited from TM? My goodness gracious

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                          Wait, this is the tweet dragan is upset about? This post isn't even about him! For all we know, Mehdi might have been taking a sh*t on the regime.
                          Is this really the post that got him disinvited from TM? My goodness gracious
                          //

This was apparently trigger point
                          Previously Taremi said TM had more Unity & Discipline under CQ than any other time.

P.S
                          Comment about dicipline was made during the time TM did not have Skocic because of CORONA
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 11-06-2021, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            //

This was apparently trigger point
                            Previously Taremi said TM had more Unity & Discipline under CQ than any other time.

P.S
                            Coment about dicipline was made during the time TM did not have Skocic because of CORONA
                            He stated this? How is this not disrespectful to the coach? Damn man. Mehdi can be petty af. There's also a post saying he didn't respond to Sko or Bagheri when they tried contacting him after his tweet. That's so petty.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy;2774026[B
                              ]He stated this[/B]? How is this not disrespectful to the coach? Damn man. Mehdi can be petty af. There's also a post saying he didn't respond to Sko or Bagheri when they tried contacting him after his tweet. That's so petty.
                              You may read it as such but i don't
                              For vatious reasons not all related to Skocic TM training and -preparation was not as good as before those shortcommings are not in dispute,

Corona had impact on TM training schedule and Skocic being sick not training with players , not even present at TM game was frustrating for everyone including players , fair to say nothing compare to training time with CQ . He said the truth

Comment

جدا از درگیری هایی که بین فدراسیون و تیم ملی در زمان ویلموتس وجود داشت که قصد ورود به آن را ندارم چون به من مربوط نمی*شود، آن همدلی .تیمی*که زمان کی روش وجود داشت را نداشتیم و هنوز هم نداریم

The interviewer then stated that the genius of you and Sardar got us past the first phase of qualifications, to which Mehdi said "this could be the case".

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...A7%D9%86%D9%87

This was in July 2021. Not something you want to broadcast about your current coach after a few games in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X