Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a stupid situation , Skocic publicly came out and slated his players . Taremi came out and made a comment that was interpreted to be against Skocic - the media in Iran ran with it because they seem to have something against our national team.
    Then rumours came out that there was meant to be some sort of mediation meeting. Then this has happened , these turn of events wouldn’t have happened if Skocic was more professional in the first place.

He has limited tactical acumen, he has been helped by the quality of his attacking players who have scored because of their quality , not because of anything Skocic has done. He is there as a yes man - which is a shame because he was the only man who would take our job.

Let’s hope this does not come back to bite us in the ass, good luck playing Rezaei for 5 minutes before he hobbles off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      What a stupid situation , Skocic publicly came out and slated his players . Taremi came out and made a comment that was interpreted to be against Skocic - the media in Iran ran with it because they seem to have something against our national team.
      Then rumours came out that there was meant to be some sort of mediation meeting. Then this has happened , these turn of events wouldn’t have happened if Skocic was more professional in the first place.
      He has limited tactical acumen, he has been helped by the quality of his attacking players who have scored because of their quality , not because of anything Skocic has done. He is there as a yes man - which is a shame because he was the only man who would take our job.
      Let’s hope this does not come back to bite us in the ass, good luck playing Rezaei for 5 minutes before he hobbles off the pitch.
      exactly. Whoever doesnt think Skocic could have handled situation much better needs head check. If TM no fails to collect all 6 pts good luck trying to get everybody back on onside. Cant wait for Azmoun's half ass expression when he tries playing 1-2 with crippled kaveh or karim, or worse, tries to get on the end of a soroush rafiei through ball

Comment

I am not a Skocic fan but if i was him i would have done the same and i am sure he consulted both Vahid and Bagheri.

He is our best player and it will hurt for sure, i just hope they find a way to bring him back for future matches.
        Hope Karim, Vahid or even Branko play the middle man role and let them solve the issue.
        This is something Taremi could have done and solve it himself. He had 3 weeks for that but well...

Remind me of Daei& Mayeli. Daei was our best player same as Taremi.
        In case of Rahmati he was one of our key players but not the best player.
        This will hurt in long term if it is not addressed properly.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I am not a, Skocic fan but if i was him i would have done the same and i am sure he consulted both Vahid and Bagheri.
          He is our best player and it will hurt for sure, i just hope they find a way to bring him back for future matches.
          Hope Karim, Vahid or even Branko play the middle man role and let them solve the issue.
          This is something Taremi could have solved it himself. He had 3 weeks for that but well...
          Remind me of Daei& Mayeli. Daei was our best Taremi same as Taremi.
          In case of Rahmati he was one of our key players but not the best player.
          This will hurt in long term if it is not addressed properly.
          We need to hope Branko plays middle man role to solve problem between taremi and skocic? Branko is coach of oman, khoda be dademoon beres in WC if Branko is handling big decisions and man management issues with Iranian national team still... How will skocic devise his own independent tactics to beat the worlds best if he cant even tie his shoes without mommy's help so to speak. Reminds me of grade school when cheating kids were moved to other side of room to finish test and suddenly had no clue what to do

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            We need to hope Branko plays middle man role to solve problem between taremi and skocic? Branko is coach of oman, khoda be dademoon beres in WC if Branko is handling big decisions and man management issues with Iranian national team still... How will skocic devise his own independent tactics to beat the worlds best if he cant even tie his shoes without mommy's help so to speak
            Branko coached Taremi for few years and is good freind of Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              What a stupid situation , Skocic publicly came out and slated his players .
              No he didn't bro. He was asked to compare croation league to iranian pro league! And what he said was exactly bang on and correct! Navidkia also said the same thing few days after that. He even said that players who are playing in europe have over come this problem

Please go and read the full interview.

Comment

Also is not good for Taremi reputation in Portugal. Will make the big highlights.
                At the end It is Taremi's loss more than anyone else. It may affect his career as well.

Comment

My fault on that bit - I thought he was talking about the national team players.

Still as the manager he is paid to make sure these situations do not happen. This should have all been sorted by now, it has been long enough.

Comment

The best response from Taremi would be on the field. Watch him score a hat trick this weekend just to rub it in Dragans face.

Comment

This is a loss for TM. Yet, it was a difficult decision and Esko showed that he had the spine to do this. When it comes to our football, no one is bigger than TM. NO ONE! Mehdi had a chance to clean this up and do the right thing and he didn't. Esko let go of a couple other indiscretions in the recent past but as others said, any coach with an iota of professionalism and spine would have done the same thing. I am sad that this happened yet unfortunately, it was necessary for TM discipline. How could we fathom Esko's failure because of this decision? Don't we realize that at this point his failure is TM's failure? Has Mehdi Taremi become so valuable to defy all professional norms at TM level? Those who wish for or predict Esko's failure because of this decision and predict his demise should think again about what that means and remember that Rahmati and Aghili were also wishing for and predicting CQ's failure in their telephone conversations. Yes, CQ was and is a bigger coach than Esco yet size of the coach's resume does not determine principles of professionalism.

Go TM!

Comment

Nothing, no one, and i mean no one is bigger than the name of Team Melli.
                        End of story.

Comment

Mehdi shire.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Nothing, no one, and i mean no one is bigger than the name of Team Melli.
                            End of story.

100 %, harfe shoma doroste. Man faghat omidvaram ke yeki manande Sardar ya Jahanbakhsh ke ba Mehdi samimi hastand do kalaam bahaash harf bezanan va

began "bikhial baba, ma bayad berim jaame jahani".
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

People who are saying aa mashala ishala mehdi. What would have been your honest reaction if someone shit at you publicly if you were at Sko place? Honestly? Kon laghe skocic, aslan skocic na, matarsak.... Seriously?
                              Talking about getting emotional. Lol
                              He knew this will make a big deal, and he could have avoided this but he didn't. Brain of 10 years old kid...

Comment

Bottom line it will be good for his fitness and career in the short term not having to make the trips and tightly scheduled games.

Comment

Working...
                                X