Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Taremi's best game but he was doing lots of running.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Mehdi off, Toni on.
      Turned off

Comment

85' mehdi subbed out
        ran a lot and covered a bunch of ground and intangibles but just couldnt really get involved in porto's attack today..!!
        one of the weaker and least influential performances of him in porto shirt

Comment

Mehdi subbed off as well.

Completely wrong calls by Conceicao this half.
          Really poor.

They could have dominated this game, but he left too many ineffective players in. Really poor and probably blown their chance of getting 2nd in the group.

Comment

Really poor 2nd half by Porto

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              Don’t get the idea of taking off two attackers making Taremi and now Martinez a lone striker unless you want to keep the 1-1. Instead it’s allowed ACM to get back into the game.

Very quite evening by Taremi, he seemed a yard slow, maybe suffering from a cold or an injury??
              It was raining all game, so that has some effect on players who rely on quick anticipatory moments.

Comment

I think SC wouldn’t mind the point and hope that Liverpool beat Madrid at home which leaves them in second place. I think that would mean whatever the results in the last two games - as long as Porto beat Madrid at home then they qualify.

Comment

The old curse of "Agar nazani, mikhori"!!!!!

Comment

I think Porto ran too hard in the first half. They all seemed tired in the second half including Taremi.

Comment

Hopefully Milan can steal a point from Atletico too now

Comment

I think Mehdi looked lethargic all game like he was saving his energy. Not sure what's more important than Champions League. He even had the opportunity to run with the ball but decided to slow down and take the foul.

Comment

If Liverpool beat Madrid tonight then they will finish top of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            If Liverpool beat Madrid tonight then they will finish top of the group.
                            That would be ideal cause then they’ll probably rest their stars for the Porto match

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                              I think Mehdi looked lethargic all game like he was saving his energy. Not sure what's more important than Champions League. He even had the opportunity to run with the ball but decided to slow down and take the foul.
                              I mean that's the most quintessential Taremi move... has nothing to do with his energy levels.

I do agree that he, like most Porto players in the 2nd half looked tired.

Comment

Get in, Jota puts Liverpool 1-0 up.

Comment

Working...
                                X