This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    yea man they badly need a young, mobile, solid CF ..!! ehm ehm Sardar...!!
    they also need youth and energy in defense and midfield !!!!!
    basically they need to reinvent and rejuvenate themselves.

Comment

Guys like Leao and Saelemaekers are on this AC Milan club and our guys can barely get into a top 5 league. Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        The day Taremi leave porto, and if other Iranians players don't follow I will stop following/supporting them
        Party Pooper 😂
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Porto is playing way too offensively. There were more than a couple of very dangerous counters by ACM that they failed to capitalize on. One was 6v3 and they totally messed it up. Hope Taremi scores a quick one early in the second half and then sit back a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Party Pooper 😂
            We owe nothing to porto, thank you for the ride but that's it. The same way with hamburg, osasuna, bochum.. Only Iran and iranian players

Comment

clearly SC has smelled blood and is using three man forward line.
              I like how aggressive he is , no matter who he's facing.
              big balls

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Porto is playing way too offensively. There were more than a couple of very dangerous counters by ACM that they failed to capitalize on. One was 6v3 and they totally messed it up. Hope Taremi scores a quick one early in the second half and then sit back a bit more.
                SC is gonna mostly play his brand of Porto Football...! for most part, he doesnt give a fk who is it against .... home or away..!! wish semak had such balls..!
                however your right Milan have had a couple of dangerous counters which they pooped all over with final touches...! still with Pepe and membamba back there, Milan have to come up with a special effort to get on board ..! and Porto need to be less wasteful uptop and get the insurance goal much required for a W today..!

Comment

I’m going to be sat in a retirement home when I’m older and Pepe still gonna be playing central defence.

Comment

You get the feeling, Porto wants this more than ACM? ACM is a shadow of the great team and days of great players that played for this club.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

porto mfdrs need to get mehdi more involved in the game.... they are begining to lose grip of the match

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Porto will cash big time for Diaz, considering his age... . He is with Mehdi their best player.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        Well worth that €80m evaluation by Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          porto mfdrs need to get mehdi more involved in the game.... they are begining to lose grip of the match
                          Goalie keeps belting the ball upfield as well straight to the Milan defence and then they attack again. He needs to pass the ball out, keep the ball and frustrate Milan.

Comment

Mehdi play very deep. Almost as CM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

What a miss from Evanilson.

Comment

evanilson with another missed 3 yarder

Comment

Working...
                                X