• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio’s comments on Taremi:

https://twitter.com/d20fernandes/sta...705915904?s=21

https://twitter.com/d20fernandes/sta...264400392?s=21

Comment

“It's not normal what's going on with Taremi. I removed him so as not to be expelled as happened with Paços de Ferreira” - Sérgio Conceição
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Sure, he was not going to come publicly criticizing and saying one of my best players is also a pro diver, lol
        What did you guys expect? Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Translation of the first tweet:

What is going on with Taremi is not normal. I took him out to avoid him being sent off like what happened against Pacos de Ferriera.

So the coach said it. He was proactive not to loose him in the next Liga Nos match vs Santa Clara on 11/7.

BTW, I take two assists any day

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Overall, Mehdi has shown that he could grow when it comes to his psyche on and off the pitch. Examples are what he said about justified Esko's comments about general lack of tactics knowhow on the part of Iranian players and what he showed today on the ptich and that was not his first time. I hope Porto's sports psychologist (I hope they have one) has a few sessions with him. This is Mehdi's opportunity for more growth. BTW, those of you in this forum who think sports psychology is nonsense and "mard keh beh een cheesah ehteeaaj nadaareh" could use a few sessions with a therapist yourselves to come to peace with your own patriarchal attitude

Go Mehdi!

Comment

As usual, PFDC giving Tehranto’s small Twitter account good content.

Comment

Another couple of days full of strong performances by our attack minded players. Two assist for Taremi, assist and Other strong plays by Azmoun, goal for Ghoddos and a goal for Gholizadeh.

Comment

Hope Uribe recover, he is huge for their CM

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi was overtly being anatogonized by Boavista defenders. They would clearly push him as soon as he entered the box, knowing full well any other ref would have awarded PK's. One of these defenders also followed Mehdi from behind and talked shit to him, goading Mehdi to turn around and potentially get into an altercation. The whole defense had a plan to frustrate Mehdi, and SC recognized this and just took him out. Porto was already up and risking a red card for Mehdi was out of the questions. SC was PROTECTING Mehdi, not punishing him.

Comment

"We're moving forward! We work day-to-day to overcome all the barriers that come our way", can be read in the post made on Twitter.

Comment

SC showers praise on Mehdi:

"Taremi is an excellent player, extremely intelligent playing, opponents have a hard time understanding the type of movement, it happened today and they tried to find a way to condition him as much as possible. It starts to be too much. The situations are so obvious that it's not even worth talking anymore."

"To Mehdi, taking him out of the central area and putting him in different spaces, in which he is very intelligent. Being different from Evanilson and Toni Martínez, enjoying treading other terrains, gives us a lot of quality in that space. a dynamic issue. There are some dynamics that allow Mehdi to feel comfortable. He defines well. Realizing the space he has to use, he is able to find the right definition to put his teammate in the face of the goal."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14274007.html

Comment

Brothers on and off the field!

Comment

Comment

From Porteguese publication "Record"

Conceicao: "There is a clear & evident campaign against Taremi"

Comment

Although I dont think he's a great tactician, SC is a great "players coach" that really supports his players.

Comment

Working...
                                X