• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi going down bit too easy looking for PK
    aint coming

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      bc you my friend have a mentality that no professional sports person has. And thank god for that. If we adopted your approach we would phone in our games vs spain or portugal bc we might lose badly
      Lol please don't mix things up. I was refering to the fact that they have a shit defense and crap defense causes goalis to make mistakes while having few good saves. Normally this would bring them down no matter how many good saves they have.

I think we just saw an example Wishing beiro good luck.

Comment

evanilson is playing super well tonight and recently in general. Growing in confidence now.

He has strong physique but great dribbling and speed too. The best long term partner for taremi imo, much more so than toni or marega

Comment

If only there was two Mehdi’s on the pitch, he is the best creator they have and the best finisher they have.

Comment

lovely throw by beiro to start a quick counter. Comes to nothign but that was awesome

Comment

MEhdi is getting the James Harden treatment from the refs this season. I guess it will hard for him to draw penalties now that he has the reputation for inviting contact and going down easily.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                MEhdi is getting the James Harden treatment from the refs this season. I guess it will hard for him to draw penalties now that he has the reputation for inviting contact and going down easily.
                Last one was a pure pk. Javi garcia totally barged him over, making no attempt to play the ball at all

Comment

For god sake, he should stop looking for P.K for any occasion, he got a reputation of diver so refs wont call penalty on him that easily.

Comment

The last one looked most like a PK, Javi's arms were definitely extended.

Lol @ Harden treatment, apt comparison.

Comment

They should take him off early and rest him for the huge game against Milan.

Comment

Taremi and Porto need to get some strong PR to wipe off this Taremi’s Penalty=Dive situation!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          For god sake, he should stop looking for P.K for any occasion, he got a reputation of diver so refs wont call penalty on him that easily.
                          I mean it is going other way too. Defenders now realizing refs being harsher on him, committing very risky pushes and trips on him now.

The last couple there was no way he couldnt go down, clear pushes

Comment

Taremi is getting so good at this through ball business, positioning himself like a shadow attacking midfielder, why can’t Sardar turn over as many as his balls?
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lol this ref ain't giving Mehdi a PK unless he gets shot in the box. SC losing his mind on the sideline.

Comment

This is so disgusting dude. Just go for the goal and stop diving.

Comment

Working...
                                X