This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Is there an English article of this, I would love to share it on my Social Media, this is quite the accomplishment!
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ld-best-player

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Ideally Beiranvand saves a bunch of shots from other Porto players and Mehdi still manages to sneak in a goal that isn’t Beiranvands fault

Need Porto to win though cause ultimately they can’t afford to lose out on any points if they’re gonna push for the title this year
      Having a cleansheet is always a plus for a goalkeeper. so far 1 cleansheet from beiro 3/4 cleansheets would be ideal.

But yea i agree with you on that . I just hope both players have a good game

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ld-best-player

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Such a random list of candidates honestly. Aside from the obvious choices like Messi, Lewandowski, salah, etc, guys like Afif and Mabkhout make it a joke.

Also Raul Jimenez on this list makes it lose even more credibility considering he was basically out for nearly the whole year with the skull fracture. How could a guy who hardly played this year make this list lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Such a random list of candidates honestly. Aside from the obvious choices like Messi, Lewandowski, salah, etc, guys like Afif and Mabkhout make it a joke.

Also Raul Jimenez on this list makes it lose even more credibility considering he was basically out for nearly the whole year with the skull fracture. How could a guy who hardly played this year make this list lmao
          Hahahaha lmao Al Jazira FC hahahhahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              awesome

Comment

"Now in Persian"
                Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Only in Portugal! Much love Portugal!

Comment

Sérgio Conceição comments on the nominations of Taremi and Díaz for the IFFHS award

The International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS) will award the award for Best Player in the World in 2021 and Luis Díaz and Taremi, from FC Porto, are nominated.

Luis Díaz and Mehdi Taremi, from FC Porto, are among the 32 nominees for the award for Best Player in the World in 2021, awarded by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS). This Friday, at the derby preview press conference with Boavista, Sérgio Conceição was asked about the topic.

"I don't know about the group, I didn't talk to them about it, if I have to talk to the player individually I do it, depending on the work on the field and tactical issues. I'm happy to see two players in the top 32, but that has the to see also with the work of the team, without the team they couldn't. As this is a team work, which then values ​​one or another unit, it is part of it.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14269744.html

Comment

mehdi is gonna throw Bey's EU career back into tailspin again tomorrow with brace against him..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      mehdi is gonna throw Bey's EU career back into tailspin again tomorrow with brace against him..!!
                      Well, if he doesn't do it, Luis Diaz will!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Well, if he doesn't do it, Luis Diaz will!
                        agha Luis Diaz khareh kieh digeh mehdi made Luis Diaz

Comment

Starting

Comment

Beiro starting. Let's go beiro, Taremi keep your goals for Milan

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/90313/FC..._Boavista.html
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Feel like all of us are conflicted about this game and are rooting for Beiranvand here?

Comment

Working...
                                X