This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I don't argue the foul, it was a foul, even though slightly one, but his dive was obvious, watch the reply.
    doesnt matter How he falls to ground on that Contact instance... its a foul and red ...!!

Comment

Honestly as doctor doom was mentioning other day the level of this league is high.

Even small crappy team like tondela has some very explosive fun to watch players and play some good football, make it hard for the top teams.

Happy they have taken notice of iranian players and we have some good press there bc of taremi, mehrdad mohammadi, CQ (of course).

Where the league struggles is just general reality of portuguese economy. They are quite a poor country and it shows in the infrastructure of the league and clubs minus the top 5-6.

Comment

Goals 1 and 2 from Mehdi

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              doesnt matter How he falls to ground on that Contact instance... its a foul and red ...!!
              aghaa jan, kasi nagoft red nist, that was a dive. 10/10 dive and it deserved a yellow.

Comment

this jao mario kid looked clueless and nervous in his first few outings but looking so damn impressive performing since..!!
                imo, he looks to become even a more promising talent than even Diaz...?
                LD has gone full khoreh today with so much attention he's been getting of late, surely some of it has gone to his head ..!?

Comment

Mbemba was supposed to start but he wasn't ready, so hope he will be ready with the next ACL game, with him and Pepe in D, Porto are not easy team to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    aghaa jan, kasi nagoft red nist, that was a dive. 10/10 dive and it deserved a yellow.
                    what im saying is that ONCE CONTACT HAS BEEN MADE & Decided so as per Ref call .... No matter HOW SLIGHT of a contact.....
                    HE CAN THEN GO DOWN HOWEVER THE FK HE PLEASES From that CONTACT.. afterwards

A DIVE from my understanding is a simulation of a Fall from NO CONTACT..!!

so its either a CALL FOR A illegal CONTACT having been made or a Call for a DIVE and no contact worthy of a foul occurring in that instance ....!! ref has to choose 1 of the 2 .... cant be both
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 10-23-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

lmao naah man this is a dive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAeWvwDJxBM
                      i remember it so clarely since i had betted for another goal in that game and he did that funny dive..

Taremi was chopped down knee hockey tackle worthy nhl playoffs.. noting near a dive
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hey Skocic!

Taremi .....
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          what im saying is that ONCE CONTACT HAS BEEN MADE & Decided so as per Ref call .... No matter HOW SLIGHT of a contact.....

HE CAN THEN GO DOWN HOWEVER THE FK HE PLEASES From that CONTACT.. afterwards
                          As ref you can give red to one AND yellow for diving to another player.

Comment

i have a question, the commentators was talking about taremi and skocic critisize ish issue..

have i missed something? i thought it was just something misinterperated by some at pfdc and some iranian media.. but has it been new talks? i havnt followed anything in the last days since ive been knee deep in other stuff. :/

they also praised mehdi for running 33 km in the porto cl games, or something like that, and that he was the most hard working player in porto..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Upon Porto re-entering the pitch from the tunnel, the Sports TV camera waited until the end for Mehdi (last to arrive), and zoomed in on him and followed him until his entry into the pitch. They know who the start is

Comment

penalty check var for handball - no penalty..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X