Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It goes without saying that our players lack tactical skills. This statement is not wrong and the fact that Mehdi said that the problem is elsewhere is also not wrong. We don't have a strong foundation from the grass root level to teach proper tactical systems. This has to do with proper management and properly educated trainers. Now saying all that, we are definetly getting better at it as the world is becoming smaller thanks to technology. We are now seeing new generation of coaches coming up the ranks and better grass root academies like Kia FC on the horizon. It is foolish and childish to throw Skocic or Taremi under the bus for these comments as it is nothing but the truth and the truth sometime hurts but it is required to accept our problems so we can fix it for the future.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

jesus fuckd sideways .... guys!
      It's a national disease, this desire for controversy.

talki about storm in a tea cup. I'm sure the players, TM staff, ... arent making a fraction of this as much as bored, jobless, clueless fans do. Probably to fill their time or practice their writing abilities!!

Give it up people.
      Dont speculate if you have no idea what someone is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Taremi is causing a problem for team melli . He is dividing the team with that statement! This is exactly what mehdi rahmati was doing during CQ time. I don't mind him criticising IFF for their incompetence but to back chat to your coach like that is deffo not professionalism!
        We don't even know if skocic actual said those words or if he actually meant it like that! Have you seen the video of skocic mehdi jan. if yes please send it so i can watch it too.
        BTW its funny how people said the exact thing when CQ kicked out mehdi rahmati!
        Mehdi Rahmati and Hadi Aghili (didn’t that one leave a camp when he saw starting lineup?) were thinking about themselves. Taremi doesn’t want the hopes and dreams of 80 million+ people (as well a WC during his and JB, Sardar’s best years) to go to waste. Its possible that other senior members of the team are thinking the same way. (I posted a pic of the team meeting with some federation officials without the presence of Skocic.) I definitely don’t think he is just speaking for himself.

And I have not seen a video, just the article.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Mehdi Rahmati and Hadi Aghili (didn’t that one leave a camp when he saw starting lineup?) were thinking about themselves. Taremi doesn’t want the hopes and dreams of 80 million+ people (as well a WC during his and JB, Sardar’s best years) to go to waste. Its possible that other senior members of the team are thinking the same way. (I posted a pic of the team meeting with some federation officials without the presence of Skocic.) I definitely don’t think he is just speaking for himself.
          And I have not seen a video, just the article.
          Now I actually read the full context ! This is how media f*ck with you . And someone like taremi falls for it!

The question was:

«تفاوت لیگ ایران و کرواسی را چگونه توصیف می*کنید؟» اسکوچیچ در پاسخ به این سئوال vecernji گفت:
          How would you describe the difference between the Iranian and Croatian leagues?

skocic answered:

Iranian footballers are technically and physically strong and are at an enviable level. What they lack, and I see progress there, is tactical ability. Iranian players are still weak in tactical ability, but in the long run it can be learned. Most Europeans have been tactically regular, and this is slowly changing as Iran has more players in European clubs.

فوتبالیست*های ایرانی به لحاظ تکنیکی و فیزیکی قدرتمند هستند و در سطح رشک برانگیزی قرار دارند. چیزی که آنها فاقدش هستند و من در آن جای پیشرفت می بینم، توانایی تاکتیکی است. بازیکنان ایران هنوز در توانایی تاکتیکی ضعیف هستند ولی در بلند مدت می*توان آن را آموخت. بیشتر اروپایی*ها از نظر تاکتیکی منظم بوده*اند و از آنجا که ایران بازیکنان بیشتری در باشگاه*های اروپایی دارد، این امر به آرامی در حال تغییر است.
          Now let me tell you what has happened! Taremi must've read the title which says :
          اسکوچیچ: بازیکنان ایرانی از نظر تاکتیکی ضعیف هستند اما قدرت بدنی بالایی دارند
          Skucic: Iranian players are tactically weak but have high physical strength

Then wrote that stupid tweet without researching and reading the full context!

There was nothing wrong with what skocic said! he was talking about leaue players! FFS he was comparing two leagues!

Now IFF has excuse to kick taremi out and blame it on skocic! Good job Mr taremi !

source

Comment

I also detest this habit of many of us to doctor our views of the very same issue, according to the individual.

CQ has said plenty of shit about our players' sub par tactical ability, especially those who still play in Iran and Persian gulf leagues. And we all kept quiet or even nodded in agreement.
            But Skocic says the very same thing and we start abusing him & calling him names!

This hypocrisy has hurt our ppl & our culture. Not to mention its cost on Iran's respectability in the world.

Was CQ wrong to say that? Then how come when someone else says it, they're wrong?
            more importantly, screw the messenger. see the message. Are our PGL players tactically on par with those playing in europe?
            No.
            so shut it and stop being hypocritical.

besides, we are the same "fans" who were on the edge of elimination from the previous round altogether.
            And our great PP and SS stalwarts and giants were scared shitless to take the job, didnt have the guts or balls to even "take a hit" fr the sake of our country.
            Then comes in an ambitious no-name coach
            and ACTUALLY DOES THE JOB WITH APLOMB.

now that we're past all that trauma and on our way to a very easy, comfortable WC qualification. Suddenly we're questioning why the chap is not famous (as if FAME authorizes you to say anything. even if wrong. And not being famous, denies you of the right to say the truth!)

Comment

^ ctd:

and to make matters worse, we want that lousy, shit for brains, dumb freaking wimp, useless, retarded one trick pony ass hole branko?

I can imagine if we're saying lets bring klopp or pep.
              but bran-goh????

you ppl shd not be permitted to even WATCH football. let alone comment on it

Comment

Looks like the anti CQ propaganda has started again ! but this time its against skocic! Way to go Mr taremi! Now hamid estili and other coaches have started talking BS about skocic! We have 2 important matches next month and this doesn't look good to me!

Alan to koone araba aroosieh

Comment

Who even said they disagree with skocic? Objectively what he said isn’t rude or even far off the truth.
                  The troubling thing is that now ghoddos,ezatolahi,azmoun, and taremi, aka our 4 best players have all taken swipes at him in the past 12 months, publicly. Were they all in the wrong? Sure. But it still happened, which shows they don’t respect him and don’t trust him.

I know some of you are willing to die for eskoochie man, but he hasn’t done much to warrant so much faith. If your best guys are throwing you these subtle hints every few months then it means on a personal level skocic cannot unite them (even if they are at fault too) and in the end vs top opposition when we need to be united to even stand a 10% chance the whole thing will crash and burn like 06.

When players sense weakness this is what they do. For many years it didn’t happen Bc nobody dared fuck with CQ, and the few who did were banished and in time better options who were loyal too were found. Skocic doesn’t command that respect and that should be a concern to everybody.

And keep in mind, so much controversy and we haven’t even lost yet. With the way we play a loss isn’t far around the corner, not vs these crappy Asian teams, but in buildup to wc, at wc, etc. then with media pressure already present it could be a real recipe for embarassment and disaster, which is why IFF need to take action asap

Comment

Skocic didn't say anything bad, we know for decades and before CQ arrival that our players had hard time play inside the system. Even our stars in past.

I am not a fan of Sko but he is pretty much right on this.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Who even said they disagree with skocic? Objectively what he said isn’t rude or even far off the truth.
                      y.
                      Bro nobody is trying to deffend skocic or even stand up for him! All I'm saying is that this was not the time for that kind of childish behavior! We have two important matches next month and if we win both then We are 99% guaranteed a spot in WC22 !

Look what hapenned now! I won't be surpised if we lose points in next two matches!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        ^ ctd:
                        and to make matters worse, we want that lousy, shit for brains, dumb freaking wimp, useless, retarded one trick pony ass hole branko?
                        I can imagine if we're saying lets bring klopp or pep.
                        but bran-goh????
                        you ppl shd not be permitted to even WATCH football. let alone comment on it
                        Do we just take your words for it or take the stats for what they are worth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Adding to these stats the average ranking of opponents were higher than the opponents' ranking under CQ.

Comment

^
                          Que ... KC.

Go

Comment

The troubling thing is that now ghoddos,ezatolahi,azmoun, and taremi, aka our 4 best players have all taken swipes at him in the past 12 months, publicly. Were they all in the wrong? Sure. But it still happened, which shows they don’t respect him and don’t trust him.

I know some of you are willing to die for eskoochie man, but he hasn’t done much to warrant so much faith. If your best guys are throwing you these subtle hints every few months then it means on a personal level skocic cannot unite them (even if they are at fault too) and in the end vs top opposition when we need to be united to even stand a 10% chance the whole thing will crash and burn like 06.

When players sense weakness this is what they do. For many years it didn’t happen Bc nobody dared fuck with CQ, and the few who did were banished and in time better options who were loyal too were found. Skocic doesn’t command that respect and that should be a concern to everybody.
                            So they are causing disunity to avoid the disunity of 2006??? Interesting strategy. Is there an alternative to Skocic? Who/where???? We have money? Was this the best time to cause disunity? No club or national team should want or allow any player that will cause disunity when they "sense" weakness. Not player's job to "sense". Taremi is acting exactly like Daei or Karimi in 2006.

No one is willing to die for Skocic over here, but I get the sense that Taremi can go shoot someone in broad daylight and some will still support his actions.

Comment

And keep in mind, so much controversy and we haven’t even lost yet. With the way we play a loss isn’t far around the corner, not vs these crappy Asian teams, but in buildup to wc, at wc, etc. then with media pressure already present it could be a real recipe for embarassment and disaster, which is why IFF need to take action asap

noone's defending skocic with their lives.
                              But I hope in all this you do keep in mind, it is the PLAYERS who are wrong.

Now Im not saying all these chaps have aimed directly at skocic. As seen before, many connect 2 imaginary dots and create controversy out of nothing.
                              But even if there has been swipes at skocic, (I cant remember all)...
                              1- what was the issue and what event was it related to ?
                              2- Was it team related or merely from the player's personal standpoint (like not getting play time. So I'm gonna be a bitch and bitch about things)?

fourthly, it seems you're saying our players need to be ruled with an iron fist. Anything short of that, they will try to climb on top of him and exert pressure. Which I hope you'll agree is the worst thing that can happen.
                              So lets say tomorrow Skocic does a CQ and does the iron-fist-y thing & leaves Saman and Taremi out of the squad.
                              How many of us will be out with our pitchforks an torches to burn him down?

if CQ does it, it's ok. If skocic does it? he shd burn in hell for all eternity!
                              This is why I say we have to forget about the messenger. It's the message thats important.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                So they are causing disunity to avoid the disunity of 2006??? Interesting strategy. Is there an alternative to Skocic? Who/where???? We have money? Was this the best time to cause disunity? No club or national team should want or allow any player that will cause disunity when they "sense" weakness. Not player's job to "sense". Taremi is acting exactly like Daei or Karimi in 2006.

No one is willing to die for Skocic over here, but I get the sense that Taremi can go shoot someone in broad daylight and some will still support his actions.
                                So what do you want to do? Drop him? Bc he insulted the head coach? What would be your solution.

I’m not saying it’s the right strategy, but it’s what he and other players seem to be choosing.

It’s not about what me or you want, the players are the ones that have to play for him and some of the key ones aren’t impressed.

If skocic was even a half decent coach with a 10 minute meeting he could squash all of this, are you saying the fact he hasn’t been able to do that doesnt concern you?

Comment

Working...
                                X