This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Barekallah Mehdi. Speaking English and now kind of Portuguese. Shows the determination and dedication of a player, to respect and learn the spoken language of the country they play in. Proud of this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jalebe ke gozareshgar behesh mige man be porteghaali soal azat mikonam va to mitoni be ingilisi javab bedi, amma Mehdi in baar mige ke
    be porteghaali javab midam. In karhaa neshoon mide ke az Porteghaal khoshesh miyaad va yek zehniyate herfeyi ham ast.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Bacheha, man dar jariyan nabodam.

Chi shodeh? Skokic tazegi chizi gofte?

Mehdi dar bareye Skocic DOBARE harf zadeh?
      https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/hrvat-...sam-se-1531075

How would you describe the difference on the field in the Iranian and Croatian leagues?

- Iranian footballers are individually technically savvy and physically resilient , truly at an enviable level. And what they lack and where I see a lot of room for improvement is tactical ability, they’re not that good at it yet, but when I look at the long term, it’s something that can be learned and that will raise the Iranian football ladder even further. Europeans have always been tactically tidy, and as Iran has more and more players in European clubs, that is slowly starting to change.
      Skocic had an interview with Croatian media where he talked about Iranian players strengths (technically savvy and physically resilient) and weaknesses (tactical ability).

Taremi hit back at Skocic in a indirect manner saying that Iranians excel in these 3 categories and that the issue lies elsewhere (likely Federation, Coaching, or Regime).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        That's the thing... I'm not even sure the problem is the coach right now (as much as I think he has no business coaching a team of TM caliber). It might actually be the federation itself which is self-sabotaging through incompetence. There's something weird in sending Karim there, when we already have Vahid as an assistant... Just creates bad vibes and division in the team.

If IFF isn't confident in Skocic, then they should just sack the guy already and put who they (IFF) really want (Yahya) in charge and give him some time with the team before the world Cup. This dicking around with sending retired footballer to spy team melli camps will only make matters worse.
        All I’ll say is Karim and Vahid are both not snake types.

Comment

Taremi ahmagh ! Bi janbeh! Now this is all over the news around the world! Taremi making arabs happy and destroying the team by his stupid tweet!

Correctl me if i'm wrong but isn't this similar to what Rahmati and aghili and couple of other players were doing? CQ cut them off ! Rahmati was our best goalkeeper and one of the key players of our team too ! So was aghili.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Taremi ahmagh ! Bi janbeh! Now this is all over the news around the world! Taremi making arabs happy and destroying the team by his stupid tweet!

Correctly me if i'm wrong but isn't this similar to what Rahmati and aghili and couple of other players were doing? CQ cut them off ! Rahmati was our best goalkeeper and one of the key players of our team too ! So was aghili.
            Yes indeed. These things happen often. But IMHO the coach should have better judgement than running his mouth in media regarding players. These things are a sign of bad leadership as he is opening the door for all kinds of discussions. One day one player will get offended, another day there's other ppl talking. Then it will never end.

As much as I support Skocic he should know better.

I remember one incident when Kulusevski talked critically in media in Sweden causing debacle. I think he critized the coach player selection or something. They (SvFF/Federation) quickly put an end to the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              Yes indeed. These things happen often. But IMHO the coach should have better judgement than running his mouth in media regarding players. These things are a sign of bad leadership as he is opening the door for all kinds of discussions. One day one player will get offended, another day there's other ppl talking. Then it will never end.

As much as I support Skocic he should know better.
              I agree with you on this but we don't know the full context behind it! All i've seen are some iranian news sites writing about it. I've been searching for the video but couldn't find any! Skocic might have answered a tricky question or maybe they interpreted it wrong (it has happened before during CQ) ..etc..!

Also i don't think he was talking about euro based players, i think he was talking about players mainly inside of iran playing in IPL . Again we need to see the video of him.

if anyone have it please post it.

Comment

He didn't mean coaching, most likely fed and the regime.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Baba damesh garm, I wasn't expecting this! His learning both English and Portuguese, really impressive!

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/hrvat-...sam-se-1531075

Skocic had an interview with Croatian media where he talked about Iranian players strengths (technically savvy and physically resilient) and weaknesses (tactical ability).

Taremi hit back at Skocic in a indirect manner saying that Iranians excel in these 3 categories and that the issue lies elsewhere (likely Federation, Coaching, or Regime).
                  Frankly Skocic didn't say anything wrong ,as for Taremi, hopefully he is referring to IFF (doubt he is talking about the government), we don't need controversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He didn't mean coaching, most likely fed and the regime.
                    He was refering to both IFF and skocic. He has done IFF before so its nothing new but he was deffo back chatting skocic.

Regardless of that, it doesn't really look good! He is now dividing the team up!

Comment

He was refering to both IFF and skocic. He has done IFF before so its nothing new but he was deffo back chatting skocic.

Regardless of that, it doesn't really look good! He is now dividing the team up!
                      This is definitely what you and few others are assuming, i am not saying he likes Sko but you can interpret his comment as you want
                      This can be as much as fed or regime as it can be the coach.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This is definitely what you and few others are assuming, i am not saying he likes Sko but you can interpret his comment as you want
                        This can be as much as fed or regime as it can be the coach.
                        Iran jan I clearly said he was refering to both! so In other words I am agreeing with you on "This can be as much as fed or regime as it can be the coach.".

He was answering back to what skocic said in his interview and then he was also hitting IFF or IR !

Also I am not assuming anything! its not rocket science man. He was replying back to skocic's statement !

Comment

Comment

Comment

Correctl me if i'm wrong but isn't this similar to what Rahmati and aghili and couple of other players were doing? CQ cut them off ! Rahmati was our best goalkeeper and one of the key players of our team too ! So was aghili.
                              Taremi ahmagh? Ya oon olaghe bishure bitajrobe ke aberumuno to qatar mikhad bebare? Watch when we have the shittiest, most inexperienced coach in the whole World Cup. No doubt if Taremi even misses a half chance there, Team Inferiority Complex will ready to blame the whole fiasco on him. Khejalat bekeshid hamatun. Taking bullets for some completely unqualified khareji coach, who in any other country wouldn’t be the nat’l team coach, while throwing stones at our best player…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Taremi ahmagh? Ya oon olaghe bishure bitajrobe ke aberumuno to qatar mikhad bebare? Watch when we have the shittiest, most inexperienced coach in the whole World Cup. No doubt if Taremi even misses a half chance there, Team Inferiority Complex will ready to blame the whole fiasco on him. Khejalat bekeshid hamatun. Taking bullets for some completely unqualified khareji coach, who in any other country wouldn’t be the nat’l team coach, while throwing stones at our best player…
                                Taremi is causing a problem for team melli . He is dividing the team with that statement! This is exactly what mehdi rahmati was doing during CQ time. I don't mind him criticising IFF for their incompetence but to back chat to your coach like that is deffo not professionalism!

We don't even know if skocic actual said those words or if he actually meant it like that! Have you seen the video of skocic mehdi jan. if yes please send it so i can watch it too.

BTW its funny how people said the exact thing when CQ kicked out mehdi rahmati!

Comment

Working...
                                X