X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Jogo Player Ratings

Alipour 5

Comment

I can see Alipour making it in the WC squad. You can tell he’s hungry, he’s in great shape and is playing well. He just needs to continue playing confidently/consistently and great things will follow.

Comment

AA is starting! Scoreless in the 20th minute.

Comment

Ali swapped is his jeresy number from 70 to a 9......all of our forwards but sayyadmanesh wear the 9 for their clubs.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Subbed 56', I like Alipour but not one of his better performances today. Look tired too early on.

Comment

They are at 6th place, cant get higher though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Benched. When it rains, it pours. What a shit week for legionnaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Benched. When it rains, it pours. What a shit week for legionnaires.
                  He was subbed out quite early last game so it was kind of expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He was subbed out quite early last game so it was kind of expected.

Okay and? He had an off day and he got subbed for it. That doesn't mean he should lose starting position for one bad game. Plenty of days Tageu has poor performances and still started following matches (like that match when he missed the penalty Alipour won last time).

Comment

Tageu was also benched couple games

Comment

We should call this the bench weekend Hopefully, Mehdi gets to start against Tondela.

Go Alipour!

Comment

I am confident Alipour will get his spot back in Maritimo. Also, it would be interesting to see if he takes Rezaei / Sayyadmandesh / Zahedi's spot last second for the WC squad as well
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Alipour has been subbed in .

Comment

Away game against Gil Vicente (16:30 CET).

Comment

Back to bench. His good period didn't last that long

Comment

Working...
                                X