Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Let's not get to ahead of ourselves. Mohammadi had a better season than both Mohebi and Alipour combined and all he could mustard out of it was a contract in Qatar.
    Did he? 8 goals and relegation. Alipour has 7 already and in 8th place.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Did he? 8 goals and relegation. Alipour has 7 already and in 8th place.
      I think he has 6 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Let's not get to ahead of ourselves. Mohammadi had a better season than both Mohebi and Alipour combined and all he could mustard out of it was a contract in Qatar.
        It's still 12 games left.

Comment

6 goals and top scorer in his team

Comment

He really loves those runs to the far post, on a low cross. He scored this week and hit the post last week, on a similar run.

Min 2:20 vs. Estoril

https://youtu.be/0ZliauyF3FY
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Why doesn't he get called up for TM?

Comment

He also was with a team that couldn't pay him. May have contributed to his decision to go to Qatar.

Comment

Funny thing is that Ponferradina's winning goal in extra time yesterday was almost exactly like Alipour's first goal. Maybe Amir shared the golbezan video during half time with his teammates and said: Now, can you do this?

Go Alipour!

Comment

Alongside Mehdi Taremi, he is in SofaScore's TOTW.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                      I see alipour is top scorer in his team . Mohebi lesser games but 2 goals. So not too sure about who is better than who between the two. I'm happy for both of them anyways as this will bring more interests in Europe to invest in our players.
                      I dono how much you've been following mohebi but i've been following him when he was in sepahan. I was also really impressed from his team melli game. He is fast, physical and sometime technical. He has good potential to make it to top european teams .

Same with allahyar, I still beleive esteghlal delayed his career by their stupid transfer to fenerbahche. Allahyar had offers from eintracht frankfurt but ss choose fenerbahche to clear up their debt with schefer.

Both allahyar and mohebi are head and shoulder above kaveh and ghaedi (at the moment). I also had big hopes for ghaedi but his move to UAE totally disapointed me. Which again esteghlal was big influence in his move to UAE to clear up their debt. Ghaedi also had offers from lower european teams but they didn't want to pay that much for him. People make fun of his physique but shaqiri also had slightly better physique when he was ghaedi's age (18years old). European teams could've really helped with his physique they would've build his body in 2 years time. Thats why i think skocic should drop him to give him a wake up call so he can get his shit together.

I just compared ghaedi's physique in SS to his physique now and its just shocking . His gone skinny so bad and he has lost his form. F*k UAE and ss management..... just ruined a great player

Comment

Comment

Comment

Loool, did anyone see his goal celebration after the brace? He took off his shirt and did the Ronaldo celebration by shouting SIIIIII.

Comment

Let's see how he does in the upcoming games.

Hopefully, his brace flipped a switch in his mind to finish his chances.

It looks like his skills had already been in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                                Loool, did anyone see his goal celebration after the brace? He took off his shirt and did the Ronaldo celebration by shouting SIIIIII.
                                really ...!!?
                                doesnt surprise me honestly, figured he'd probably do something tacky and over the top..!! any vids of the cele?
                                his speech for the MOM was a classic too..!!
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 02-17-2022, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X