No announcement yet.

Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, a good performance against a respectable opponent.

Comment

Comment

Ali starting vs. Estoril
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

🚨 Exclusive. Player representatives received some concrete approaches from Ali Alipour. The aim is to stay in @MaritimoMadeira until the end of the season 🇮🇷

Comment

I didn't watch the game, but from SofaScore it doesn't look like he had a good game today. Missed some big chances and hit the post once.

Comment

Subbed 80'

Comment

Missed two on ones and hit the post. I’m his speed was amazing to get there but his finish sucked.

He made the two great runs tho
                Was very involved
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZliauyF3FY

Comment

He has real good speed.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

His issue is his finishing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

his near post finish was good, unlucky to hit the post there.

Overall he impacts games with his speed, pressing, and physicality. Especially off the bench giving energy.

A much more worthy TM option than Kaveh.

Comment

He makes good runs and he is a very tough, physical guy. That’s why he has been getting consistent minutes sometimes as starter and sometimes off the bench in his entire tenure in Portugal so far. Europeans appreciate and also demand those things from their forwards which is why despite his not so great finishing and goal scoring he gets love still.

Deserves the TM spot much more than kaveh for sure
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Never really appreciated his speed until today. He has some impressive afterburners that he can turn on any time, including the second half. He literally caught up to and beat his defender on that first half attempt. I don't think the defender was expecting that burst of speed.

Also, he wears #9 (like Taremi, ARJ, Sardar, and Zahedi). Lol Pretty soon our entire leagionnaires will be #9's at their clubs.

Comment

He is a good player if he comes off the bench from min 60. If he plays from the beginning, he will be less lethal. Used to be a good runner and finisher specifically while he was playing along Taremi, Musalman and Alisha in Persepolis.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...20000..&type=3

I did not think he had the best of games, but from the comments:

How does Alipour appear in this poll?

Created the most dangerous moves with speed and force. He recovered a lot of balls in the attack and midfield, and in almost all the game he used high pressure. He only failed the opportunities he created, but he doesn't deserve to be crucified.

Did very well! Just like Henry! CSM gave Estoril a ball bath!

Comment

Working...
                                X