This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
    When did this become an emotional discussion? This was always about his decisions and reactions during each goal he conceded which you and others were discussing in this very manner.

You and others were discussing which goals he performed poorly on.

I mentioned the 7th goal because it is a fact that he played poorly on it.

In life you get judged unfairly. He had an unfair circumstance which no one will care about because that’s how the world works.

If you want to discuss why we should justify the goals he conceded then that is pointless because this discussion was about his reactions for each goal he conceded.

Of course the team played poorly and the coach put him in this situation. It still doesn’t matter in the eyes of the world.

Unfortunately, it is what it is.
    Moment of silence for his European and Team Melli career. He is not the future. He is done.
    Not emotional at all
    I criticize our player fairly.
    He could have saved 2 of 7.
    Tell yourself how many of 7 could have been saved by world class keeper? 3 at best?
    Then he wasn't that bad.
    Shit happen.
    He is a good keeper and is part of the future. I have seen enough of him

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He was ok in the game, except for the one misjudged exit he did not make any obvious mistake. In fact he make numerous saves as well. The whole team was crap, especially the defence, can’t blame Payam solely.

Comment

Arouca vs Portimonense

*Payam is starting in net.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/102180/A...timonense.html

0-0 minute 18 1st half.

Go Payam!

Comment

0-0 halftime. Payam is solid. A few good saves.

Go Payam!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              0-0 halftime. Payam is solid. A few good saves.

Go Payam!
              Are, nimeye khoobi daasht.

Omidvaram in baazi gol nakhore taa az nazare roohi ravani baazi ba Porto raa poshte sar bezare.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  yeesh... not a blunder but also not a great goal to concede. could have done more there for sure.

Comment

I think since Payam is relatively young and just blossoming this Euro career, I don't want to be overly critical. I think its actually good if he gets these roughing-up games as in the right environment it could be a key ingredient to developing his skills. Right now he is far from being TM starting material, but this is a work in progress. Lets see if he can maintain a Liga Nos job and then check in 2-3 years from now

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      I think since Payam is relatively young and just blossoming this Euro career, I don't want to be overly critical. I think its actually good if he gets these roughing-up games as in the right environment it could be a key ingredient to developing his skills. Right now he is far from being TM starting material, but this is a work in progress. Lets see if he can maintain a Liga Nos job and then check in 2-3 years from now
                      He actually had a decent game. I watched it on and off and during that time, he had two brilliant saves and I did not see him making any mistakes... The fact that they gave him another start shows that the coaching staff trusts him and did not take the 7-0 loss as Payam's issue. I think today's game only improved his situation in the team.

I don't know where he is right now in TM but I see the calmness and good decision making of Abedzadeh in him plus the physical attributes of Beiro and I can see him eventually taking over the starting position in TM in a few years if he stays in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        yeesh... not a blunder but also not a great goal to concede. could have done more there for sure.
                        Kick saves can sometimes be the most difficult saves to make as a keeper. The player was way too open and had no pressure - and he rightfully buried that.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

woulda been a tough save for many keepers on that 1v1... but FFS.. Layee khord ..??

The most annoying thing about him is his lack of Presence and Confidence..! (where dafaq is that good ol iranian Gheyrat...?? )
                          Gkeeping skill hasham ke mali nist ..! amma yaroo hanooz kheyli javoone and at least trying to go about his career the right way...duking it out in EU /tokhmy team @ that..!!? So maybe one for the future...? he certainly aint TM caliber now..!

i dont keep track of PGL action but still dont trust this kid with even a 3rd string keeper role at WC... !! there's gotta be someone more ready now to fill that role in our league ...right.??

Comment

some good saves in there. I think he could have done better closing angle for 1v1 but getting beat between the legs is statistically one of the most difficult to save places for Gks (and one of forwards most preferred finishes for that reason)

Comment

Japanese guy starting vs Maritimo. Payam on the bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Goalkeepers are the source. So not up to date though. How good has Payam N been lately? Does he have the potential to be our No1?
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X