X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Just relax guys.
    It was a horrible game for him but every goalkeeper suffer such games in his career.
    Manuel Neuer conceded 5 goals vs MGladbach in german cup and 6 goals vs Spain in Nations League.

Neuer had a record of being an established and world class goalkeeper. 6 vs Spain as a world class keeper with a reputation is less and better than 7 vs Porto as a nobody.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      1 loss. Squad depleted, against the best players in Portugal. Wow reminds me of how fans reacted to the S. Korea loss. He is far from done...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Depleted squad huh... There is a reason he's their 3rd choice GK, and this was his chance to change that.

A 3rd GK letting in 7 goals. I don't really think he'll get another chance, atleast not anytime soon.

Funny how you still can't let go of Skocic disaster against S.Korea.
      Performance was not any different from his other 16 games in charge, only the result was.

17 games, still 0 tactics. S.Korea game was an eye-opener for many fans who had been blinded by the results.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Depleted squad huh... There is a reason he's their 3rd choice GK, and this was his chance to change that.

A 3rd GK letting in 7 goals. I don't really think he'll get another chance, atleast not anytime soon.

Funny how you still can't let go of Skocic disaster against S.Korea.
        Performance was not any different from his other 16 games in charge, only the result was.

17 games, still 0 tactics. S.Korea game was an eye-opener for many fans who had been blinded by the results.
        Just drawing parralels. Yes Niazmand's coach said they had many irregulars in squad. We are over reacting to a loss. Funny how you want to discuss Skocic further. I was just pointing out fan reactions to both losses ignoring the obvious circumstances...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Just drawing parralels. Yes Niazmand's coach said they had many irregulars in squad. We are over reacting to a loss. Funny how you want to discuss Skocic further. I was just pointing out fan reactions to both losses ignoring the obvious circumstances...

No one is over reacting really. As a 3rd choice GK you need to take your chance when presented, or it's back to sitting on the bench/stands.
          This is the cruel reality of modern-day football.

It was pretty obvious which direction you wanted the discussion to go with that S.Korea paralell
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

No one is over reacting really. As a 3rd choice GK you need to take your chance when presented, or it's back to sitting on the bench/stands.
            This is the cruel reality of modern-day football.

It was pretty obvious which direction you wanted the discussion to go with that S.Korea paralell
            How can you maximize chance with a squad like that. It's like throwing a lamb in a cage with a lion and say maximize your chance. This is Porto...best team in league trying to secure championship. The team in front of Payam was soorakh!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

How can you maximize chance with a squad like that. It's like throwing a lamb in a cage with a lion and say maximize your chance. This is Porto...best team in league trying to secure championship. The team in front of Payam was soorakh!

You can't be picky about the players playing in front you, especially not as a 3rd choice GK.

You just have to deal with it, and prove that you deserve to be the 1st choice GK.
                This is the cruel reality i'm talking about.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

You can't be picky about the players playing in front you, especially not as a 3rd choice GK.

You just have to deal with it, and prove that you deserve to be the 1st choice GK.
                  This is the cruel reality i'm talking about.
                  So what should or could he have done? Stop every shot? What is realistic in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    He needs to GTFO of his current club and go somewhere where he'll get playing time.
                    The spanish segunda( like Abedzadeh) could maybe be a good next destination.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

So what should or could he have done? Stop every shot? What is realistic in your opinion?

Not letting in more than 2-3 goals, a couple of supersaves...
                      You need to be completely focused and bring out your very best when presented with rare opportunities like this.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Goal Pepe scored was bad keeping. Had he stayed in goal he most likely would've got a touch to it. Decided to punch and missed it by a mile. could have simply snatched it. Tall enough. surely fans are not impressed. But likely lay the blame on the manager. Unless the other starter goalie is injured? He was thrown at the deep end. Just like Beiro in his debut match against the top of the league team. Wonder why they do this?
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Sad to see the totally 2 different fates for both of our Iranian players from the game. Everyone has a bad day in the office, keep your head up Payam, you still have our full support.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                            Moment of silence for his European and Team Melli career. He is not the future. He is done.
                            He has a good ten years ahead of him and I promise he will become Iran's number 1

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              He has a good ten years ahead of him and I promise he will become Iran's number 1

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                              You expect him to be in top form when he is 37??
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                You expect him to be in top form when he is 37??
                                Literally didn't say that "rofl"...

Comment

Working...
                                X