This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    They lost 2-1 to Benfica. Why wasn't he in the squad?
    In the squad today, his faith of starting depends on their No. 1 goalkeeper Samuel, who is one of the best goalkeepers in the league. Likely, he'll be starter once Samuel gets sold.

Comment

پیام نیازمند که سابقه انتخاب شدن به عنوان بهترین دروازه*بان لیگ برتر در سه فصل پیاپی و رکورددار کلین*شیت در لیگ برتر را در کارنامه خود دارد در اقدامی عجیب به تیم ملی دعوت نشده!!!

پیام نیازمند نسبت به حسین حسینی و علیرضا بیرانوند سه سال جوان*تر است و قطعا آینده درخشان*تری دارد و همچنین در سال*هایی که نیازمند بهترین دروازه*بان لیگ برتر انتخاب می*شد حسینی و بیرانوند در رتبه های پایینی قرار می*گرفتند.

بیرانوند در یکی، دو سال اخیر نشان داده دیگر در اوج نیست و به احتمال زیاد هیچ آینده درخشانی در تیم ملی نخواهد داشت و صرفا بخاطر عملکرد خوب وی در گذشته به تیم ملی دعوت می*شود!!!

نتایج تیمی خوب استقلال و نیمکت*نشینی پیام نیازمند در پرتغال نیز بهانه*ای شده است تا حسین حسینی را به تیم ملی تحمیل کنند ولی قطعا شرایط اینگونه نخواهد ماند...
      My heart goes out to Payam Niazmand.

The guy leaves his comfort zone and challenges himself by going to Europe in hopes of further solidifying his place in the NT when he was easily a starter at Sepahan, but to only end up being dropped to someone he has out shown consistently in PGPL. Let alone, the fact that he has most likely has been building up to be a legionnaire given his great command of the English language.

In the few chances afforded to Payam by Portimonense, he really took them well and helped Portimonense reach the quarterfinal of the Portuguese Cup and the only reason he is not No.1 is that he is benched to one of the best keepers in the league who will likely be sold in the near future. This bullshit of a list sends a really bad message for those wanting to be a legionnaire or those who already are. People aren't sacrificing their resources (e.g. time, money, being away from friends/family, etc...) by going to Europe to not only lose their place in the squad but to lose it to competition that they have outperformed. As I said, I really do hope from the bottom of my heart that South Korea get the job done on Thursday.

Comment

wtf?
        why is he not invited?
        who is our 3rd goalkeeper?
        Abedz is clearly not a WC goalkeeper

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
          wtf?
          why is he not invited?
          who is our 3rd goalkeeper?
          Abedz is clearly not a WC goalkeeper
          Uh, I don't agree with your statement about Abedz, I think he's our best choice.

As for Niazmand, I think he made the right choice in moving. It's tough for goalies to switch teams and retain their spot, but I think if he manages to stick to Europe even if he doesn't get more playing time, he's more likely to have European offers now rather than if he'd stayed in Iran.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Guys payam will get his chance. Alireza Haghighi didn’t play for years before getting the chance to be a starter in Liga NOS and then Sweden. Same with Abedz…..it’s all about putting your head down and working as hard as possible and getting the chance. Rest assured when payam gets his, he will seize it. Portimonense knows this too otherwise they couldn’t set a 20 mil release clause on him. Be patient my friends
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Guys payam will get his chance. Alireza Haghighi didn’t play for years before getting the chance to be a starter in Liga NOS and then Sweden. Same with Abedz…..it’s all about putting your head down and working as hard as possible and getting the chance. Rest assured when payam gets his, he will seize it. Portimonense knows this too otherwise they couldn’t set a 20 mil release clause on him. Be patient my friends
              Haghighi is probably not the best example for a successful career...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Haghighi is probably not the best example for a successful career...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                It’s actually a perfect example of what he is talking about…..I’m talking about him getting his chance, ARH got that after years of hard work in silence in europe. Like you’re alluding to he wasn’t the best but he got his chance with hard work and patience and my point is if Payam does the same he will get it and seize the opportunity.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

is starting vs porto.

Huge opportunity for him

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    is starting vs porto.
                    Huge opportunity for him
                    This start came out of no where, don't think he was on the bench last game. Maybe they are throwing him to the wolves?
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

First time I want Mehdi not to score.

Payam is our future - he can be a fantastic keeper

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        First time I want Mehdi not to score.

Payam is our future - he can be a fantastic keeper

I want Mehdi to score one and Payam to put on a show. Portimonense is expected to lose by a number of goals, so let's hope Payam can do well.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This is gonna be exciting! Anyone have good links?

Comment

Payam is an amazing keeper and this guy just rekt him like this. Why the faq?

Comment

In hame baazi dar toole fasl boodeh,

hamin EMROOZ Payam raa baazi midan?

In che kaari ast?

Yani in morrabbi be bashgaah mikhai neshoon bede ke Payam hagheshe nimkatneshin baashe?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                In hame baazi dar toole fasl boodeh,

hamin EMROOZ Payam raa baazi midan?

In che kaari ast?

Yani in morrabbi be bashgaah mikhai neshoon bede ke Payam hagheshe nimkatneshin baashe?
                                Really stupid and humiliating....

Comment

Working...
                                X