This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    damn why? is it related to his late arrival?
    I didn't see anything in regards to his late arrival. I thought he would at least have a place on the bench given his fantastic performances in the cup competition, but that doesn't look to be the case...?

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
      lol damesh garm not bad english at all
      Payam kayli bacheyeh khoobieh.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZSaFUGd_rI

Payam Niazmand played against Zenit St. Petersburg. Unfortunately, Portimonense lost 3-1 with goals from Lovren, Malcom and Claudinho.

Comment

Looks like Niazmand only played the first half. None of the goals was in any way his fault. The third goal (the free kick) was deflected.

Comment

He will get his chance. He has been excellent every limited opportunity he has been given.
            There is a reason he has a 20 million dollar release clause.

Comment

Btw, if anyone has the full match please share

Comment

Regained his spot on the bench at the weekend against Boavista

Comment

Damn, €40M for a backup goalkeeper? Btw, what is up with these high release clauses Portimonense are setting? Payam's is €20M if I'm not mistaken!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Looks like Niazmand only played the first half. None of the goals was in any way his fault. The third goal (the free kick) was deflected.
                    those were some soft ass goals he conceded ... especially the 2-3...!
                    if he hopes to make it at this level .... he's gotta be able to at least get a hand to it..!
                    i think i've only seen all of 1 Full game from the young homie and that was the last time he got a start in TM and he was dreadful ... havent seen enough positive from highlights here n there to think he may yet amount up to something notable..!!?
                    happy that he is motivated and slugging it in europe trying to grow and improve though.... so best wishes to our young lad ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      those were some soft ass goals he conceded ... especially the 2-3...!
                      if he hopes to make it at this level .... he's gotta be able to at least get a hand to it..!
                      i think i've only seen all of 1 Full game from the young homie and that was the last time he got a start in TM and he was dreadful ... havent seen enough positive from highlights here n there to think he may yet amount up to something notable..!!?
                      happy that he is motivated and slugging it in europe trying to grow and improve though.... so best wishes to our young lad ..!!
                      You have high standards... You expect a goalie that is diving to one corner to catch the ball, to switch directions when the ball gets deflected and go to the other corner while mid-air!!! I think some physics professors might have a problem with your expectations!!

Anyways, I try not to judge players too much based on highlight reels... Always shows the mistakes of defenders and goalies and the brilliance of the forwards...

He was the team hero a few months ago in their cup games... so he can afford a poor game, if indeed he had a poor game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Damn, €40M for a backup goalkeeper? Btw, what is up with these high release clauses Portimonense are setting? Payam's is €20M if I'm not mistaken!
                        Again, the release clause is not a minimum if both clubs agree... So, he can move to Juventus for 10M if both teams and player are happy with the deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Again, the release clause is not a minimum if both clubs agree... So, he can move to Juventus for 10M if both teams and player are happy with the deal...
                          I understand that, but what is the point of setting the release clause so high? Just as a bit of a wildcard in case a club meets their demands?

Correct if wrong, but I don't think the club can do anything other than to sell the player if another club triggers the player's release clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I understand that, but what is the point of setting the release clause so high? Just as a bit of a wildcard in case a club meets their demands?

Correct if wrong, but I don't think the club can do anything other than to sell the player if another club triggers the player's release clause.
                            If a club agrees on personal terms with the player and is willing to pay the release clause, then the consent of the selling club is not necessary.
                            If a club agrees on personal terms with the player but wants to pay something less than the release clause, then both buying and selling club have to agree on the selling price.

The release clause is usually introduced to satisfy the player during contract negotiation. The negotiations would usually go something like this:

Player: "I need $5 million a year for 5 years. I am going to be a world class goalkeeper and well worth it"

Club: "You are a nobody right now and I am taking a big chance paying you $500K a year. "

Player: "I am going to be worth $200M in two years"

Club: "OK body, I am willing to pay you $600K and give you a $50 Million release clause. If in two years you are worth $200 Million, then you can pocket the $150 Million plus the $1.2 Million you earned as salary here."

Player: " Ah, Ah, OK... "

Very rarely the release clause is exercised and usually the player is sold to another club at agreed upon price between two clubs with is lower than the release clause price.

Comment

They lost 2-1 to Benfica. Why wasn't he in the squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                They lost 2-1 to Benfica. Why wasn't he in the squad?
                                Japanese keeper has been their back up lately

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X