Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    This is why i think Iranian players should start aiming for la liga teams. Would sergio last a day in Premier league??
    Bundes liga , La liga , Liga nos = Heaven for iranian players
    One of the main obstacles blocking Iranian players from being signed by Spanish and Italian teams is sanctions. Spanish and Italian teams work with American re-insurance companies and such companies cannot do business with Iranians. Clubs that wish to sign Iranians would have to make special arrangements only for these players which due to the number of parties involved is a complicated process. German clubs do not have this problem as they work with their own German re-insurance companies.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
      One of the main obstacles blocking Iranian players from being signed by Spanish and Italian teams is sanctions. Spanish and Italian teams work with American re-insurance companies and such companies cannot do business with Iranians. Clubs that wish to sign Iranians would have to make special arrangements only for these players which due to the number of parties involved is a complicated process. German clubs do not have this problem as they work with their own German re-insurance companies.
      What are the clubs insuring in the first place that they need to re-insure?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Lol you must be a young buck. I twisted my knee a couple years ago and it took me all summer to recover. Don't even get me started on my ankle injury. That one effectively retired me from rec soccer!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        lol i wish ..! Im over 50
        Im quiet sturdy for an amateur athlete, I suppose ..!? Played soccer for nearly 3 decades before my first n only serious injury (turn ACL & meniscus)
        Turned my ankle pretty bad twice just this year already playing indoor vb mostly 2v2 both times the left ankle …. It hurts like bitch for couple of minutes both times in heat of the competition I continue to play on the bad ankle but once i get home & next day or two ankles swell bad & much more tender to put weight on ….but in the next two or three days the pain & swelling subsides significantly but it still feels weak to play on /put intense movements… so i wear my good ol soccer style lace up brace for when i play again (usually a week later) ..! In another week or two im back to normal & good to go ..!
        I play twice a week Vb & twice Tennis @ least for 2-3 hours each time ..!
        My arthritic earlier injured knee is killing me though after VB games .. cant hardly bend it after games cool down / showers.

I gotta give it at least a day between games for recovery … jumping up n down knackers my knee … unless its doubles tennis even now i can play doubles tennis every day no problem 😉 must brag though im damn good at reading the game-flow/players .. i play anyone for 30 minutes & figure out what their game is all about ..! 80-90% of the times im exactly where they play the ball @ & no need for me to make any sudden movements or chase after the ball..!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
            This is quite interesting. Thanks!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

FC Barcelona want Sergi Canós.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  FC Barcelona want Sergi Canós.
                  Lol. why?

On second thought, it would be nice to have him as far away from Saman and Brentford as possible.

Comment

Thomas Frank has ruled out Zanka (adductor) for the rest of the season while Ethan Pinnock, Sergi Canos (both hamstring), Saman Ghoddos, and Frank Onyeka (both ankle) will also miss out tomorrow.

Brentford has 3 more games left so I think its safe to say that saman will be out for rest of the season or if lucky he'll get 5 minutes in their last game.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Thomas Frank has ruled out Zanka (adductor) for the rest of the season while Ethan Pinnock, Sergi Canos (both hamstring), Saman Ghoddos, and Frank Onyeka (both ankle) will also miss out tomorrow.
                      Brentford has 3 more games left so I think its safe to say that saman will be out for rest of the season or if lucky he'll get 5 minutes in their last game.
                      why would it be safe to say that lol?

According to frank he was in with a chance of featuring tomorrow up until yesterday, was just ruled out today. Seems likely he will be back for next week. Good news for TM that the injury was nothing major

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        why would it be safe to say that lol?

According to frank he was in with a chance of featuring tomorrow up until yesterday, was just ruled out today. Seems likely he will be back for next week. Good news for TM that the injury was nothing major
                        So frank said that he "was in the chance of playing" and ruled out last minute?? I've must of missed that interview from frank! do you mind sharing it where you've read it because all read is that "Saman is out of the boot, in the gym and running". I haven't seen any pic of him training with the team .

Sources:
                        https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...f-southampton/
                        https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...s-southampton/

Lol i hope atleast you're right about this one. I still believe the most he would get is 5-10 minutes playing time in their last game and thats if he is fit and ready.

Comment

More than respectable season for them. Finishing mid table most likely while both Norwich and Watford are getting relegated.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The coach and the team are doing great for their premier season in the Premier League. Especially in contrast to Norwich and Watford who are going to be relegated.

Up 3-0 against Southhampton.

Comment

Saman still needs to look for a loan or a transfer at the end of this season..!! once injured players recover and certainly after additional summer acquisitions yet to arrive, he is very likely find himself in the same situation next season as this season..!!

Comment

Vote For Saman

Note: use uk mobile number :
                                079-**-***-***
                                074-**-***-***
                                075-**-***-***

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...vote-launched/

Comment

Working...
                                X