Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-1 up for Brentford lol
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

3-1! Vitaly Janelt, what a finish!

I wonder where Nokhodi is today to tell us Thomas Frank would struggle in PGPL (even if using the Fiat/Ferrari logic)?

Comment

This is going to be a massive result for Brentford.

Frank is a really good coach.

Comment

Hopefully Saman can feature today in this Brentford domination of Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            2-1 to Brentford via Christian Eriksen.

Crazy how Ozone Layer doesn't think Eriksen should be starting! :O
            This was following his injury. Clearly he is now in favor and Ghoddos time with this club is numbered...off to Qatar next

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

3-1! Vitaly Janelt, what a finish!

I wonder where Nokhodi is today to tell us Thomas Frank would struggle in PGPL (even if using the Fiat/Ferrari logic)?
              He still would struggle horribly in Iran.
              Any northwest European coach would.

Comment

Man the gap in club form/situation between our two best players (I am counting Azmoun as in a transition period due to fitness) and the rest of our talented attacking players is so large at the moment.

Unfortunately having two fantastic forwards isn't going to cut it in the world cup. (Teams like Wales and even Scotland have good and experienced defenders and midfielders who will be hungry to perform at the highest stage)

Ghoddos needs to get his confidence back pronto, maybe a loan to Braga...

maybe even a loan spell in Malmo

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He still would struggle horribly in Iran.
                  Any northwest European coach would.
                  Well, what in particular didn't appease you to the point where you would think he would struggle in Iran regardless of my kerm rikhtan? Did you see the match today?

Comment

Well, what in particular didn't appease you to the point where you would think he would struggle in Iran regardless of my kerm rikhtan? Did you see today the match today?
                    He wouldn't have the luxury of a player like Eriksen who will leave this club in summer. With his average lineup they struggled mightily. He is also reluctant to make changes when game isn't going his way. Often waiting late. This is a great result but look at the games before. Not too many games Brentford was the clearly better club.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Man the gap in club form/situation between our two best players (I am counting Azmoun as in a transition period due to fitness) and the rest of our talented attacking players is so large at the moment.

Unfortunately having two fantastic forwards isn't going to cut it in the world cup.

Ghoddos needs to get his confidence back pronto, maybe a loan to Braga...

maybe even a loan spell in Malmo
                      I realy like his game but he cant be sure about his TM position if he keeps getting benched all the way to world cup, he needs to move asap.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        I realy like his game but he cant be sure about his TM position if he keeps getting benched all the way to world cup, he needs to move asap.
                        How do you feel about a move to Perspolis. Reality is no one will go on him if he doesn't feature. A lateral move from Brentford is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          How do you feel about a move to Perspolis. Reality is no one will go on him if he doesn't feature. A lateral move from Brentford is unlikely.

The fact he is in the BPL will mean he will have suitors. Even if he is on the bench. A move back to France would be great.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This is a great result but look at the games before. Not too many games Brentford was the clearly better club.
                            I respect you immensely man but I just feel the core of disagreements I (and some others) have with you about football is because your expectation and appreciation of context...

... whether for TM in the context of politics, Queiroz situation, Brentford

This is Brentford - I mean what was your expectation or hope for them in their first Premier League season? For me, still playing the same brand of football as championship whilst keeping a respectable buffer from the relegation spots is pretty damn impressive. Teams like Norwich dominate in the championship but when they bring their football in the prem they get humiliated in results...

I honestly think you are overly Utopian in how you assess things and so almost any football issue you will be arguing from a standpoint which just isn't in the real world...

Comment

Hmm its a big step away from europe, but shure its better than getting splinters in the butt from the bench..

Id like him to go on loan to other PL team, premiership, holland, france, spain, even suedis (but hopefully not suedis)..
                              PP is good in the way that he gets playingtime, and will be available for more trainingdays with TM.
                              Anything is better than rotting away in Brentford
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                The fact he is in the BPL will mean he will have suitors. Even if he is on the bench. A move back to France would be great.
                                Well if it's a transfer can't happen till summer. Hope you are right. Wonder how is career would have went ifbhe joined Huesca over Amiens.

Comment

Working...
                                X