No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% this game seals it for the poor guy, its time to put in a transfer request. Franke doesn't want to play with Saman in behind the two forwards which is where he thrived the most and in the shit LWB position theres plenty of other options.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      100% this game seals it for the poor guy, its time to put in a transfer request. Franke doesn't want to play with Saman in behind the two forwards which is where he thrived the most and in the shit LWB position theres plenty of other options.
      Things will only get worse with JDS coming back from injury and Onyeka from AFCON

Comment

WOLVES SCORE!!!

2-1 baby
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Forss is the last sub for the Bees. Hope they lose

Comment

Frank is such an idiot by the way. Two of his subbed players (Baptiste, Roerslev) have been subbed out! I don't think I have ever seen that in the PL.

Incoming: "but he got them here with such a low budget". This guy is a Danish clown and he is losing it. That interview at the end of Man Utd. game was beginning sign that this guy is losing their marbles.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

forgot they already got another game today..?
              so he was Left or Right Bench for this match..?

signs are all over the wall man, GTFO outa there Now..!!

Comment

inb4 saman saves them

Comment

Saman Ghoddos comes on for Canos.

Useless minutes.

Comment

Ghoddos on. I thought there were only 4 subs in EPL

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      It’s 5

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        It’s 3 subs but the first 2 were concussion subs which don’t count anymore.
                        sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Saman looking lively again and involved. 7 minutes of added time
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Saman's 1v1 defensive technique is flawless

Comment

Worrying trend of games for Brentford at this point.
                              Teams below them right now are Newcastle, Leeds, Norwitch, Watford, Everton
                              Newcastle just got infused with a fat load of Saudi money so they're likely going to climb
                              Leeds is so far down because of a big injury/covid crisis earlier in the season; as of January though they have been playing much better, beat West Ham
                              Everton i think are underperforming given the level of their roster right now
                              Watford and Ranieri are parting ways so they'll likely get the new manager bump
                              Norwich are shit though so I think they'll keep Brentford alive. They did beat Brentford in November though.

Comment

Oops. 3-1 now
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X