Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-3. Goal St Maximin.
    Interestingly, cross comes from same zone saman was tracking back so well in (blocked 3 very similar crossing situations when he was on). Frank here didnt apply helping pressure and henry didnt get close enough to the crosser either. Goal came from that, and RB sleeping at far post.

Comment

since onyeka came on their defensive balance went to pure shit, even if they started carving out more offensive opportunities from his runs.

Lucky not to be behind there after joelinton slipped at key moment following quick counter.

Comment

The good news is Aston Villa just scored against Brighton leading 2-0

Comment

Here is my 2 cent on the game!

Saman was playing in new position! 3-4-3 ! That fixed their goal scoring problem. But their defense is still poor.
          Saman was given lots of DF work to do!
          Saman works best as a CM (behind striker) and thomas fails to see that!

In my opinion with this type of lineup, saman works best when he comes on 2nd half! Even in team melli he works better as a sub on 2nd half!

Comment

Comment

Our players shouldn’t play in England. End of story.
              Unless you’re someone like Amiri or Teymourian and are tireless, you don’t belong in that league.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Brentford next game just game against Everton just got slightly easier. Richarlison is suspended , DCL is still out and Gray has just just gone with a groin injury against Man City.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos (CM) - 5/10 - Eager to scurry into Newcastle's box as one of the multiple mustard shirts Brentford flooded forward at any given opportunity, but without delivering a telling intervention once in there.
                  https://www.90min.com/posts/newcastle-3-3-brentford-

Ghoddos (6),

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-0-0-brentford

Comment

The good news for TM is that even if Ghoddos and JB aren't in good form, we have so many wing-forwards to replace them..

Skocic needs to be able to give the guys lower down in the pecking order a chance, eg that game that JB was really awful in, he shouldn't have started the next one...

It's not like an out-of-form Ezatollahi or Azmoun which would really hurt the team

Comment

Interesting…..apparently Brentford won’t be releasing a new kit next year to help their supporters financially and to help the environment: https://twitter.com/mysterykits_/sta...753291269?s=21
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Saman going for glory.

Comment

Really hope to one day see Saman playing as a starter for his club
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Brentford Injury list: Josh Dasilva, Julian Jeanvier, Kristoffer Ajer and David Raya through injury! Mathias Jorgensen is also expected to miss out.

Mathias Jensen and Mads Bech Sorensen are both available. Yoane Wissa will also return after 6-7 weeks. Most probably benched

So looking as how thing are going:
                              Ivan Toney and Bryan Mbuemo Will play as front 2.
                              Henry , Jensen , Noorgard , Janelt , Canos will play as center 5
                              Pinnock , Jannsson , Roerslev Will play as Dfers

Saman will be on the bench and possibly get subbed in when they need to score.

-----Ivan Toney --------- Bryan Mbuemo---
                              Henry---Jensen---Noorgard---Janelt---Canos
                              ------Pinnock---Jannsson---Roerslev----------
                              -------------------Fernandez-------------------

Comment

Saman is on the bench vs Everton.

Comment

Working...
                                X