No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcastle up 1-0 . Header from a corner - poor marking.

Comment

Toney equalises straight away.

Comment

Saman is not really involved. He has a tendency of doing this sometimes, where he doesn't impose himself and blends into the background of the match (for TM too).

He needs to impose himself, get more involved, come to the ball more, make more defensive plays, etc. It's never a good sign if you're not involved in the match.

Comment

Both Saman and JB have a tendency to do that.

That's why the constant hustle of Amiri and Taremi is so noticeable for TM

Comment

I thought he he started well, couple of nice passes. Heavily involved in the pressing , tracking back to put pressure too and making couple of nice challenges.

Comment

Excellent defensive work by Saman to block couple dangerous seeming newcastle crossing situations.

Really do not see these great concerns about his defensive work. Sure hes not kante but he does his job

Comment

He has played two poor passes since that comment 😃

Comment

This is actually an exciting match so far. Newcastle look reborn (or is it a testament to Brentford's recent poor form?).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    This is actually an exciting match so far. Newcastle look reborn (or is it a testament to Brentford's recent poor form?).
                    New manager will help with that , staleness of Ashley and Bruce has gone.

Comment

i never realized how ivan toney looks EXACTLY like lancey foux[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

He wasn't involved much, not getting any ball almost. Probably one of the first subs.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He just had an opportunity to shoot from outside the box(like he would have done in Sweden and France) but took the extra touch and misplaced the pass.

Henry makes it 2-1. Lovely cross from Canos.

Comment

2-1 Henry.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

where is the pfdc member who loves rico henry?[emoji23]

Comment

2-1! Great goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X