Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    For US viewers the Brentford vs Stoke City Carabao Cup match will be on ESPN+ (subscription required) tomorrow 10/27/21 at 2:45 PM EST (NY), 11:45 AM PST (LA). https://www.espn.com/watch/collectio...-live-upcoming . I am rooting for Saman to start and score.

Go Saman!
    Confirmed !? If any broadcast then there will be some links ..!

Originally posted by The View Post
    FYI, There probably won't any streams for the match tonight. Couldn't find any Broadcast info
    Can anyone else confirm broadcasts & links available..!?
    Is this one of those Ifollow games ..!?

Comment

ESPN+ is showing this in the US. Subscription is required. Just follow the link and browse to see the Stoke City vs Brentford. https://www.espn.com/watch/collectio...-live-upcoming

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        ESPN+ is showing this in the US. Subscription is required. Just follow the link and browse to see the Stoke City vs Brentford. https://www.espn.com/watch/collectio...-live-upcoming

Go Saman!

I guess if it's being broadcasted in the US, there might be link for Non-Us users somewhere, although it's always guaranteed.

Comment

Look whos on the cover

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Look whos on the cover

He is going to kill it today!!! They've had a bad run recently, so hopefully Frank will field a fairly strong team to turn the tide and build momentum today.

Comment

^ nice
              Looks very likely to start then ..!?
              May have to stay home to watch
              Last cup match though there were next to nil links, coverage:/
              How much is espn to subscribe!?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                He is going to kill it today!!! They've had a bad run recently, so hopefully Frank will field a fairly strong team to turn the tide and build momentum today.
                Yes hopefully they gonna kill it today but most improtantly they must avoid any injuries! I think they got like 5-6 injuries so far! 14 games left !

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^ nice
                watch it on hesgoal or http://livetv.sx//en/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^ nice
                  ESPN Plus costs $6.99 per month for a monthly plan or $69.99 per year for a yearly plan, which saves customers about 15 percent. ESPN Plus also offers a bundle with Disney Plus and Hulu for $13.99 per month, which saves users about $8 per month from subscribing to each service individually.

Comment

Starting.

Only playing clubs from lower leagues?!

Comment

^ Time for Saman to score!

Go Saman!

Comment

Strong line up - they mean business. Stoke have made some changes.

Comment

any links?
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Strong line ups
                            if he can do well with these lot out there today
                            good chance he'll get more starts in EPL too in the next few games while still injury hit

he must take his chances today ... or its all on him if he gets nailed to bench for foreseeable future..

Comment

https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/720277

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Starting.

Only playing clubs from lower leagues?!
                                I mean... first XI players like Toney, Canos, Ajer, Zanka and Jensen are playing and they're risking their only fit first team goalie... so they're taking this game quite seriously and it's hardly a B team squad. If you'd told me those guys were playing before the lineup was announced, I wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't start. Besides, he isn't a first XI player so a game that gives him an opportunity to show what he can to from the start is not something to turn your nose up at.

As for some of the comments people have made on here lately, especially after the game on the weekend... embarrassing. Forget about what some kids say on a youtube channel or Twitter. Are you guys really that sensitive that it triggers you? I know some of you don't like that Ghoddos isn't a first team player and has had to fight for minutes for the majority of 2021 but as things stand, with injuries to other midfield players, he's one of the more regular squad players that are called upon from the subs bench in PL games, depending on the situation (i.e. if they're losing or if they drawing and Frank wants to push for the win), otherwise they go for a more defensive option like Bidstrup. Picking one thing out from the nonsense I read... Canos is a RWB - Ghoddos played that role briefly in his Chelsea cameo but I dont want him playing there and being judged on that performance (that's ARJ all over again) - so unwarranted criticism of Canos' performance (one of their most consistent players this season) is only a call to see Roerslev play or a statement you know little about Brentford's squad or formation.

Jensen is his direct competition and almost always starts over him. This is because historically Ghoddos has been given chances and not produced the level of performance to get ahead of Jensen in the pecking order... Ghoddos himself has admitted this on a few occasions. He was god awful on Saturday even if it was for 16 mins plus stoppage time - stop making excuses for him when he doesn't make them for himself. I counted 4 notable passing attempts that were honestly nowhere near another teammate (his only successful passes were simple passes to players within a few meters of him) and 2 truly horrific attempts at controlling the ball. He should be judged on these minutes in the same way as if he came on and scored or assisted a 2nd Brentford goal - be honest all you detractors, if that were the case you'd be screaming for him to be judged on that performance and to start their next game, you can't have it one way and not the other. No manager on gods green earth plays Ghoddos over Jensen based on current form and historic performance in that Brentford team, put your Iranian allegiances/bias aside. Jensen is a full international with Denmark, who are a better team than Iran at present. Ghoddos can't even get in the Iran team right now. Your arguments don't make sense.

Anyway... he'll get his chances so be grateful cup competitions like this (and the FA cup from January) are popping up, giving him opportunities to shine and give Frank selection headaches. Another thing to bear in mind is that the games that follow tonight's offer a similar proposition to the Aston Villa game - which Ghoddos started - where Brentford will take a more attacking approach. They've got Burnley, Norwich, Newcastle, Leeds and Watford in their next 7 games. I think he'll be getting more minutes in November and a busy December. It's up to him to perform and ensure he's still being used when the injured midfielders are available for selection again. If not, we can then review as to whether he should move on in January to get more game time elsewhere and avoid another ARJ situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X