No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank quickly running outa legit excuses for not starting saman..!

Comment

Next game is a big one for them against a Newcastle team with a new manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Anyone know if the Brentford fans still hate him even after his goal last week and his assist now?
        Yes bro. As i explained before its not about his performance its about race. Majority of brentford fans are EDL fans who are racist!

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Seems they're not chatting shit anymore:

https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...134246/page-30
        they are not chatting shit anymore cuz there isn't anthing to chat shit about ! but still hate him!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Next game is a big one for them against a Newcastle team with a new manager.
          Especially since they've lost to two EPL bottom feeders recently.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Especially since they've lost to two EPL bottom feeders recently.
            I saw someone post a picture of Baptiste being back in training. Saman will hopefully be lining up against his old Amiens team mate Krafth. I would love him to score this kinda goal in PL.

https://youtu.be/QnZcEaZjs84
            https://youtu.be/9trSSxSBzSM

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I saw someone post a picture of Baptiste being back in training. Saman will hopefully be lining up against his old Amiens team mate Krafth. I would love him to score this kinda goal in PL.

https://youtu.be/QnZcEaZjs84
              https://youtu.be/9trSSxSBzSM
              Ghoddos's kicks are like a right footed Roberto Carlos.

Comment

The hype around him after that Europa League run, interest from teams like Man City. Then he got screwed over by the Ostersunds owner , ended up at Amiens where he got injured early on and then missed time due to Asian Cup and then had problems with his appendix and that miserable suspension.

Where he could have been now if luck was on his side. Fair play to him for his hard work and attitude.

Comment

I get the vibe Sammy’s starting the next match!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Since this thread belongs to Saman I would like to ask the following question. Is there an objective assessment of Saman's performance in Lebanon game that I can be led to? I don't think he was bad in that game. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                          Since this thread belongs to Saman I would like to ask the following question. Is there an objective assessment of Saman's performance in Lebanon game that I can be led to? I don't think he was bad in that game. Thank you.
                          Saman is a quality player and we expect him to change the game all around for us (specially against lebanon). maybe its too much expectation from him after 2-3 games but this is the typical iranian mentality. Apart from that i think saman played okay (asian level) but he was deffo under performing for a top quality player that plays in the best league in the world!

Regarding his stats assement go to sofa sport. His stats doesn't look that good for a EPL player thats playing against an asian 3rd tier team.

https://www.sofascore.com/team/football/iran/4766
                          Overall I think he played okay but he needs more time to ajdust and adapt. Also i prefer saman to come on in 2nd half .

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                            First 10-15 minute of the game, he was excellent & quite lively …. Mad-rushing Lebanonese defenders, causing turnovers & combining well with teammates around him …Amiri broke into box from left wing & passed him the ball inside box, Sammy kept his composure well & nicely laid the ball off for shot on goal top of the box, don’t know who it was Ahmad!? Ezzai!? Though they narrowly missed the shot & along with it went the best opportunity to get an early goal & totally change the complexion of the game ..!!
                            After early scare lebnonese got their shit together defensively & Sammy started to slow his movements w/o ball & got rather sloppy in possession & often bullied off the ball by swarming defenders ..!
                            Got a totally bs yellow Card for basic challenge on the that pos Saad( the biggest cunt diver of that dirty bunch) & after that his game got progressively worse till subbed out ..!
                            I mostly blame Lack of experience/minutes with the first team & unfamiliarity with the pity, Arab team shenanigans in such fixtures..! I think he’ll do much better if afforded another start in next game vs Syria ..!
                            Go Sammy Go Sammy Go..!

Comment

He was clearly trying too hard to impress. There were a number of times he could have taken a simple option where he chose the extravagant flick, dummy, that caused a turnover. This is quite normal for someone trying to prove themselves for more minutes, it’s the coach’s job to make sure the player knows he has faith in him and he needs to just keep it simple. I would like to see him given another chance against Syria.

Comment

Iran now need just one more win to book their spot at #qatar2022

Comment

Working...
                                X