No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman gets fouled on a counter going forward…..commentator said saman made a lot out of that which basically means he’s been learning from his PGPL and QSL team mates
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Juicy assist.

Comment

Saman assist!!!!

Beautiful cross to the far post to Rico Henry who volleys it in!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What a ball from Saman to set my son up. I love watching Saman play football, so much talent.

Comment

SAMAN ASSIST!!!

Comment

Sammy brilliant cross
              rico suave scores from it

Comment

Take nothing away from the finish as well, great finish from Rico Henry too!

Comment

Saman's assist: https://streamja.com/N3XA5

Comment

Norwich resorting to timewasting

Comment

That was a great cross. Terrible defending by Norwich leaving him completely unmarked

Comment

saman open top of box all day
                        they keep forcing the ball into crowded box to toney

Comment

almost nothing since the assist. he is not really involved.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Not involved in the game.

Comment

saman didnt get one pass so he can shoot from the right area. not 1 pass.

Comment

I don’t get why they started hacking it long with 20 mins to go...totally played into Norwich’s hands.
                                Man canos and Jensen are terrible

From Ghoddos POV it was a great night. He was put on after 45 mins which shows how close he was to starting, a great assist to get them back in the game, and he wasn’t associated with the train wreck of a first half. So much for ghoddos compromising defensive solidity lol.

Hope he starts after international break. If skocic doesn’t want to play him he should just not invite and allow him to stay fully fit and ready for taking this chance with both hands

Comment

Working...
                                X