No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs... i dont know wtf else sammy had to do to get a starting nod today..?
    same ol, press hard n high and send hail marys over top to T&M see what happens..?? i guess if they get a goal, most probably will be from set piece of sorts..!?
    meanwhile with weakened backline and rookie keeper, they get a goal or two and likely they'll be headed for another loss and probably struggling to avoid relegation zone for rest of season..?
    Last edited by BacheLot; 11-06-2021, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Well then let's hope Norwich will lead by the HT. I don't give a shit about Brentford.

Comment

This is all because Jensen and Frank have the same hairstylist.

Comment

Vaghen Heife, hala bebinid kesaani ke bad baazi kardand roberooye Norwich shahkaar mikonand.

Faghat Saman bayad vared beshe dobare ya gol bezane ya paase gol bede.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

lol Norwich scored already. Nooshe joon

Comment

Goal for Norwich City - Mathias Normann

Comment

down 0-1 already

Comment

I think that that was Mathias Normann first Premier League goal. Normann played his trade in Russia at Rostov in the Russian Premier League until joining Norwich City this season on loan w/ option to buy.

Comment

Hahahahahaha mr frank

Comment

canos getting owned left n right

Comment

zanka out injured ... :/
                        1 sub already

Comment

LOL penalty to Norwich following a dumbass challenge by Goode

Comment

If he doesn’t get on in the 2nd half, I’d be surprised.

This is also a good lesson for their asshole fans who think he’s the worst.

Comment

0-2 come on Frank brentford are quite predicatable now
                              admit you fked up not t a varied formation/game tactics for today's match @ least get Sammy on asap, so you may actually have legit chance to turn your fortunes in today's match..!!

Comment

2 down lol As I said last week he needs to change his tactics! its not working anymore!

is that saman warming up ??

Comment

Working...
                                X