Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
    Jog on mate , I am so keen to know what you guys are so keen on destroying Iran ? ? Why do you always defend the IR knowing that they have ruined the country for generations to come ?
    Don’t you have Iranian blood in you ? Are you not happy with Iran’s history and civilisation?
    Anyways , I will go and pat a kangaroo on the head while you go and kiss some Mullas backside. Let’s see who is better off.
    Just think about why you hate Iran so much
    Who is defending IR Estevie boy? I'm defending Iran, i don't know what they teach you in those Colonizer Aussie schools or what your nasty Kangaroo media brainwashes you with but there is a big difference between IR and Iran, the latter has more than 5000 years of history while the former has been our administration for the past 40 years, IR will one day be gone while Iran is forever.

Now run along and give the lands you've colonized back to the aboriginals and then deal with your identity crisis, no one likes hearing genocidal colonizers preach about anything mate, with your 117 years old of pathetic history. Your country is barely older than an Iranian grandfather.

"Why do i hate Iran so much"? This Aussie comment of yours is even more ridiculous than when you claimed that Iranian footballers carried their belongings in plastic bags before CQ. It must be sad being an Australian with an inferiority complex, i'm just glad i'm not in your shoes.

Comment

I stand by my words; it's a crime against humanity if this guy does not get playing time in the matches next month. Let alone if he accepts an invite (which I fully understand if he doesn't).

Comment

Mate don’t worry about the Aborigines here , they get looked after very well.

Worry about how Iran got taken over by your Arab Gods 1400 years ago and you still bend over 5 times a day and pray to the stone house.

You are not to talk about Iran unless you come here and denounce your Arab God and Imam.

Now go and have a think about , do some search to see if you are a Seyed of some kind.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Who is defending IR Estevie boy? I'm defending Iran, i don't know what they teach you in those Colonizer Aussie schools or what your nasty Kangaroo media brainwashes you with but there is a big difference between IR and Iran, the latter has more than 5000 years of history while the former has been our administration for the past 40 years, IR will one day be gone while Iran is forever.

Now run along and give the lands you've colonized back to the aboriginals and then deal with your identity crisis, no one likes hearing genocidal colonizers preach about anything mate, with your 117 years old of pathetic history. Your country is barely older than an Iranian grandfather.

"Why do i hate Iran so much"? This Aussie comment of yours is even more ridiculous than when you claimed that Iranian footballers carried their belongings in plastic bags before CQ. It must be sad being an Australian with an inferiority complex, i'm just glad i'm not in your shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
          Jog on mate , I am so keen to know what you guys are so keen on destroying Iran ? ? Why do you always defend the IR knowing that they have ruined the country for generations to come ?

Don’t you have Iranian blood in you ? Are you not happy with Iran’s history and civilisation?

Anyways , I will go and pat a kangaroo on the head while you go and kiss some Mullas backside. Let’s see who is better off.

Just think about why you hate Iran so much
          The only people who destroyed Iran were the chos malangs who supported the anti-monarchy revolution thinking it couldn't get any worse, and the equivalent of those people today are the ones that are anti-IR, funnily enough believing once again that further instability can't hurt the country more and that this revolution will be 'different'

Comment

You picked a bosnian as your wife, no?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

To think people followed the fireworks of the ARJ thread of 20/21 and this thread and STILL think Iranians in EPL are something we should avoid

Comment

This thread got toxic real quick. At the end of the day the west capitalizes on chaos in the Middle East. Need resources? Set the region against each other, then sell weapons to all the segregated groups, and offer more support to the winning side by providing them with cash and more weapons in return for the resource you want. None of the fighting on this thread will change any of that but you all look like fools.

Comment

I've noticed that lots of EDL fans are also brentford fc fans! No wonder why they hate saman!

Edl stands for english defense league. They are basically far-right, Islamophobic and anti asian organisation in the United Kingdom.

Someone please tell saman to post a video of himself drinking bear/alcohol, maybe that would help They probably think saman is arab or pakistani !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    I've noticed that lots of EDL fans are also brentford fc fans! No wonder why they hate saman!
                    Edl stands for english defense league. They are basically far-right, Islamophobic and anti asian organisation in the United Kingdom.
                    Someone please tell saman to post a video of himself drinking bear/alcohol, maybe that would help They probably think saman is arab or pakistani !
                    Prime example of having an inferiority complex. Why do you care about what some racist koon nashoste Englishmen have to say or think about Ghoddos? Inferiority complex is deeply rooted in most Iranians living or growing up in the West.

Some guy with a severe identity crisis from Australia earlier said that TM players carried their belongings in plastic bags before CQ. Must have been something a white racist Aussie said about Iranians and consequently he projects his own insecurities and low self worth on Iranian football or anything related to Iran.

Iranian diaspora members even have a worse case of inferiority complex than Indians. Such a shame.

Saman Ghoddos should post a video of himself drinking alcohol so that he is worthy of some low iq English asswipers... Gimme a break with that inferiority nonsense.

Comment

Prime example of having an inferiority complex. Why do you care about what some racist koon nashoste Englishmen have to say or think about Ghoddos? Inferiority complex is deeply rooted in most Iranians living or growing up in the West.

Some guy with a severe identity crisis from Australia earlier said that TM players carried their belongings in plastic bags before CQ. Must have been something a white racist Aussie said about Iranians and consequently he projects his own insecurities and low self worth on Iranian football or anything related to Iran.

Iranian diaspora members even have a worse case of inferiority complex than Indians. Such a shame.

Saman Ghoddos should post a video of himself drinking alcohol so that he is worthy of some low iq English asswipers... Gimme a break with that inferiority nonsense.
                      You should be the last person to be talking about inferiority complexes. You chose a bosnian chick over any Iranian girl.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Right first of all calm down, take a deep breath and chill! There was no need for that! I've noticed you've been very aggresive towards some members over the past few days. So please have some respect, we don't want that IR behavior in this forum.

Now to answer your question, people were wondering why brentford fans are treating saman like that and I simply gave them one important factor (read previous comment). Fans play an important rule in players and clubs success. After all they are the ones that players play for. In other words they motivate players and enhance the feeling of the game

Regarding CQ, he has done so much for our football and it would be ignorant for us to belittle his work like that. From forcing IR to build camps and sport complex to persuading our players to move to europe if they wanna be in team melli! He gave our team international charisma that we didn't have before. I'm not even gonna start about his fights with IR for our football! I just haven't seen any coach caring about our football as much as him! So please have some respect for the man .

Comment

Don't worry about Sepehr mate . He is brain washed to the core.

CQ helped building infrastructure that we have today , TM went from armatures to professionals ( as a team).

It’s very hard to have a conversation with IR supporters, they get hurt quickly and start talking about how everyone who has go at IR has some sort of complex.

Our mate doesn’t realise that we are not having a go at Iran , it’s the system that we are going after.
                          Glad to see so many PDFC members who are standing up to IR supporters.

Soon we will send them to the sewer where they belong.

People don’t realise that IR is the cause of every single problem and their supporters are nothing but scum.

Right first of all calm down, take a deep breath and chill! There was no need for that! I've noticed you've been very aggresive towards some members over the past few days. So please have some respect, we don't want that IR behavior in this forum.

Now to answer your question, people were wondering why brentford fans are treating saman like that and I simply gave them one important factor (read previous comment). Fans play an important rule in players and clubs success. After all they are the ones that players play for. In other words they motivate players and enhance the feeling of the game

Regarding CQ, he has done so much for our football and it would be ignorant for us to belittle his work like that. From forcing IR to build camps and sport complex to persuading our players to move to europe if they wanna be in team melli! He gave our team international charisma that we didn't have before. I'm not even gonna start about his fights with IR for our football! I just haven't seen any coach caring about our football as much as him! So please have some respect for the man .

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            You should be the last person to be talking about inferiority complexes. You chose a bosnian chick over any Iranian girl.
                            Holy sh*** !! You’re seriously going to talk about someone’s wife like that?

Comment

Dude ppl are talking shit about this dude’s wife! What kind of a binamoose kesaafat would allow themselves to talk about someone wife like that?

Comment

This thread gets worse and worse. Ironically after Saman performances get better and better. By the time he is fix for brentford and TM I expect at least 4 kidnappings and 3 attempted homicides

Comment

Working...
                                X