Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    Show some respect please. Did you not see what CQ did with Pouraliganji when he was at Naft Tehran? with Vahid Amiri and Mehdi Taremi? with Omid Ebrahimi and Majid Hosseini? shall i continue... all PGPL players who evolved massively under his stewardship, scouting and coaching

What are you seeing in Aghasi when he has been a sub every game? The same people who critique a world class coach in CQ yet admire a dalal headcoach is beyond crazy...
    Why don't you show respect to our current HC who is doing a far better job than Queiroz did in his first 10 games. Carlos is way overrated by you fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      wow. Just watched this. This is an extremely difficult. A ball from the left side for a right-footed finish in the air, let alone a scissors kick at that. Brilliantly executed. It shows good confidence to go for that finish, as 9 times out of 10 it would not work. Great Finish.

He should start vs Norwich.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        wow. Just watched this. This is an extremely difficult. A ball from the left side for a right-footed finish in the air, let alone a scissors kick at that. Brilliantly executed. It shows good confidence to go for that finish, as 9 times out of 10 it would not work. Great Finish.

He should start vs Norwich.
        Yes, I agree! Not many can players have the facilities to pull off that kind of finish. Legit, happy for him. Hopefully start of something new where he finds himself in the XI of both club and country.

Definitely deserves a start against Norwich and Lebanon.

Comment

Crowd angle of the Ghoddos goal @ 5:57

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            Maybe he was scouting Aref Aghasi, one of the most promising defenders in Iran and see how he does in the game against Tractor, and also to see how Daneshgar and Cheshmi are doing as potential call ups etc. It's good that our headcoach follows the Iranian league, no actually it's his duty. Did Queiroz even follow the IPL? I doubt it, where does this arrogance and disdain towards PGPL come from? Lord knows Skocic is getting results so the haters have to find something to complain about right?
            Skocic is doing a great job, hope he follows most of our league games as a HC is supposed to.
            Aghasi again was benched for SS. He was also benched in crucial foolad games for some youngsters at back end of last season. Not sure why some people keep talking about him here, at the moment he is not showing anything great or special.

Same cheshmi and daneshgar you mention were both introduced to TM by CQ lol. So clearly he was following developments there.

Anyways, I never mentioned CQ so not sure how we end up there again. I just was pointing out that I hope he is watching and taking careful note of what ghoddos is doing, especially when he is coming up with decisions like playing him 0/180 mins in last round.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Aghasi again was benched for SS. He was also benched in crucial foolad games for some youngsters at back end of last season. Not sure why some people keep talking about him here, at the moment he is not showing anything great or special.

Same cheshmi and daneshgar you mention were both introduced to TM by CQ lol. So clearly he was following developments there.

Anyways, I never mentioned CQ so not sure how we end up there again. I just was pointing out that I hope he is watching and taking careful note of what ghoddos is doing, especially when he is coming up with decisions like playing him 0/180 mins in last round.
              So let me get this right, you're bashing Skocic for watching an IPL game because you're worried or believe that Dragan will not find the time to watch Saman's games for Brentford? Don't worry, Skocic watches the games of all TM players including Ghoddos which is why he is a part of TM's roster. That being said a winning coach is always right and while Saman so far has 0/180 mins in the last round that might change in the upcoming games. Skocic is a good coach who wants to achieve the best results for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Also f the brentford fans who take the piss out of him despite being nothing but an excellent football player.
                Brentford fans make me miss Brighton fans man... There were still people blaming Ghoddos today... TODAY.. after he came on when they were down 3-0 and scored to make the deficit a bit better. Freaking sad fans some of them..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Brentford fans make me miss Brighton fans man... There were still people blaming Ghoddos today... TODAY.. after he came on when they were down 3-0 and scored to make the deficit a bit better. Freaking sad fans some of them..
                  Apparently, Brentford's fanbase is one of the better ones, whatever that means. What an indicator for the general toxic fan culture in England.

Comment

^^ Again, our players should stay away from this horrible place
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Such a hater … typical IR Maalee Keshhh … CQ was the best thing that happened to Iran

Without him we would have never made it to the WC . Before CQ Iranian players used to carry their belongings in plastic bags
                      He made the whole system semi professional but I don’t expect anything from IR supporters

Keep defending your IR … not long to go mate

And please don’t bother responding to me just report me as usual because I hurt your feelings lol 😂

Ah if only Queiroz could manage to beat the mighty Iraqis in the 8 years he was our coach i personally would have been more than satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                        Such a hater … typical IR Maalee Keshhh … CQ was the best thing that happened to Iran

Without him we would have never made it to the WC . Before CQ Iranian players used to carry their belongings in plastic bags
                        He made the whole system semi professional but I don’t expect anything from IR supporters

Keep defending your IR … not long to go mate

And please don’t bother responding to me just report me as usual because I hurt your feelings lol 😂
                        Why don't you go outside and play with the kangaroos mate. I've never reported you, all i did was point to your identity crisis and inferiority complex "Pershian" Esteve.

"Before CQ Iranian players used to carry their belongings in plastic bags" hahaha such a deluded little Australian you are. Before CQ TM actually played football and beat Japan and Iraq Stevie boy.

Comment

WHAT A FINISH!

Comment

Jog on mate , I am so keen to know what you guys are so keen on destroying Iran ? ? Why do you always defend the IR knowing that they have ruined the country for generations to come ?

Don’t you have Iranian blood in you ? Are you not happy with Iran’s history and civilisation?

Anyways , I will go and pat a kangaroo on the head while you go and kiss some Mullas backside. Let’s see who is better off.

Just think about why you hate Iran so much

Why don't you go outside and play with the kangaroos mate. I've never reported you, all i did was point to your identity crisis and inferiority complex "Pershian" Esteve.

"Before CQ Iranian players used to carry their belongings in plastic bags" hahaha such a deluded little Australian you are. Before CQ TM actually played football and beat Japan and Iraq Stevie boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                              Dear god no. Please.

I don't want any of our players going to lower table PL teams that don't play to win games. Azmoun can do much better than Burnley for his next move.

The only TM player that could do a job at a relegation battling PL team, not winning every week, offering little attacking play is a combative DM and we don't have many of those good enough to play at that level. Teymourian was good. Ezza would have been good a few years back had he developed properly. I think he did OK at Reading before his injury but since that his career has been a disappointed. I do hope another talent emerges in that position soon. We really need it.

Maybe a skilled, super quick full back if we had one. I think Kaebi could have been a good modern full back in the PL if he had the right attitude and a bit more to his game to offer than speed and a fake passport.
                              Teamwise/quality wise, I agree. Azmoun can surely do better given the calibre of teams interested in him. But do I think he can perform for a team like Burnley? Definitely.

Why is it/should it be limited to DM position that could do a job at relegation battling PL team? Many examples of players in other positions shining come to mind. Agree with your points regarding Teymourian and Ezatolahi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxqBIs0Jxvk

Regarding Kaebi, he did have offers from the PL though, namely Wigan Athletic. But just like Martin Allen says around @ 1:19:53 (in reference to Kaebi), "I said Chairman, he's 5 foot fucking 6. You can't have a right back playing in the Championship at 5 foot 6. I said Chairman, that's a hell of a move." As you mention, if he played in the PL as a fullback rather than the Championship I'm sure he would have had a better time even with his size (e.g. Dennis Irwin).

Comment

BRENTFORD PLAYER RATINGS

Saman got the highest rating out of his team with a score of 7:

Goalkeeper & defenders:

Alvaro Fernandez (GK) - 4/10 - First Premier League game filling in for the injured David Raya and endured a decidedly mixed afternoon. A few good saves but several more very shaky moments.

Mathias Jorgensen (CB) - 5/10 - Didn't do enough to help smooth over the switch in goalkeeper and protect Fernandez, given his level of experience.

Pontus Jansson (CB) - 5/10 - Summed up Brentford's afternoon when he played an easy sideways pass straight out of play in first-half stoppage time.

Ethan Pinnock (CB) - 4/10 - Will know he should have done better to cut out the ball for the early breakthrough goal. Lacked awareness for the second.

Midfielders:

Sergi Canos (RM) - 6/10 - Better going forward than helping out in a wing-back role. Created his team's best chance to score in the first half.

Frank Onyeka (CM) - 4/10 - Didn't impose himself on the game and was hooked inside an hour.

Mathias Jensen (CM) - 5/10 - Lasted slightly longer than Onyeka but another guilty of not doing enough to unsettle Burnley's rhythm.

Christian Norgaard (CM) - 6/10 - Brought a save out of Pope in one of Brentford's rare sights of goal, before a cushioned header assist.

Rico Henry (LM) - 5/10 - Let Lowton get in front of him too easily when Burnley went 2-0 up.

Forwards:

Ivan Toney (ST) - 6/10 - Probably Brentford's best attacking threat but too often lacked service to be consistently impactful.

Marcus Forss (ST) - 5/10 - Didn't really seem to do that much.

Substitutes:

Saman Ghoddos (CM) - 7/10 - Put himself about after coming on and gave Brentford far more than they'd had without him. Tremendous scissor-kick volley for his team's consolation.

Vitaly Janelt (CM) - 6/10 - More solid presence in midfield, underpinning Brentford's much-improved final quarter.

Mads Roerslev (RM) - N/A

https://www.90min.com/posts/burnley-...player-ratings

Comment

Working...
                                X