• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Lol now 3-0

Yea thats what you get for that BS lineup frank
    Nice finish that
    Had another goal earlier denied by var offside ..!!? Looked pretty level to me .!? Brotha must gotten a sudden hard on from that brilliant service sent his way from way deep other side. .!?

Comment

Maxwell Cornet to Burnley has to be one of the most random transfers lol

Comment

Ffs Fran u oghta make some changes
        Lucky there not go down 4

Comment

This is going to be Burnleys 1st win in the PL this season loool. Brentford fans are getting humbled a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Nice finish that
            Had another goal earlier denied by var offside ..!!? Looked pretty level to me .!? Brotha must gotten a sudden hard on from that brilliant service sent his way from way deep other side. .!?
            yea indeed it was.

It was offside for me i dono why the linesman didn't see it and var to spot it sooner.

Looks like its gonna be a long day for brentford. most probably something like 5-1 ! I saw some guys warming up and saman was not in them.

Comment

This chris wood guy is killing brentford. funny thing is that they were making fun of him before the match!

Comment

03 HT
                Sammy been so slow going off the block last few features in EPL that it’s understandable being glued to bench ..!?
                But today Brentford MF has been seeming nonexistent & have failed miserably at high press , so changes on that front are being begged for more so than any other, or another target man brought in to partner up Toney ..!? Too late to go 4 back now ..!
                If Frank had balls for it, he’d give Sammy a FREE ROLE up top, partnering up Toney ..! A lot of Lethargy in Sammy’s game in brentford so far is Due to highly strict positional demands asked of him, on top of yanking him back deeper in MF in a more defensive than attacking CM position, an Unnatural position for an inventive Attacking player.

Comment

No changes @ HT :/
                  Frank didn’t strike me as much of a 2ndHalf coach last season either ..!
                  Looks like he comes with one game strategy prior to match & sticks with that formation & tactics throughout..!?

Comment

No changes @ HT :/
                    Frank didn’t strike me as much of a 2ndHalf coach last season either ..!
                    Looks like he comes with one game strategy prior to match & sticks with that formation & tactics throughout..!?
                    frank is using forss as one of his strikers! He would probably start subs around 60 mark. most probably mbeumo (if fit) , janelt/bidstrup.

Comment

yes saman coming in

Comment

Yes finally
                        Sammy getting instructions & ready to come in

Comment

onyeka out saman in

Comment

58 min
                            Sammy to da rescue

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              onyeka out saman in
                              Shoulda been in for Forres or Jansen
                              Frank looked good this half & woulda allowed fir Sammy to venture forward more

Comment

Shoulda been in for Forres or Jansen
                                Frank looked good this half & woulda allowed fir Sammy to venture forward more
                                yea either forss or canos.

Comment

Working...
                                X