Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 FT
    Hard fought well deserved win and now they are through to 1/4final

sammy was quite lively and energetic in the 2nd half, which is the main reason survived may subs and played full 90

had a few light and misplaced passes which comes with getting tired from covering so much ground but also still had a couple of real nice ones, one that sent Toney through 1v1 which keeper saved barely ... another which ping ponged off of keeper and defender and fell to him top of the box which he blasted above the cross bar ..!!

he showed that once he gets going into the flow of the game, he can more than hold his own defensively as well as still be very dangerous and industrious with his forward passes..!!

Comment

I can only comment for the 2nd half i watched, the effort and running were there but his passes were off in few occasions.
      Overall a decent performance.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Not sure if anyone else mentioned this but the Stoke CB Souttar is Aussie international and rumoured to be on the shopping list of Premier League clubs.
        Ozzie Harry Maguire

Comment

Comment

3 asian players in EFL cup quater finals ! 1 Iran - 1 Japan - 1 South Korea

Comment

Saman 2nd best player of his team with a score of 7.4 in today's game!

Now he is withing the top 5 players of brentford!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                3 asian players in EFL cup quater finals ! 1 Iran - 1 Japan - 1 South Korea
                I think you missed one. Ghoddos, Son, Minamino and Tomiyasu.

Comment

Final 8 are
                  Brentford
                  Arsenal
                  Chelsea
                  Liverpool
                  Spurs
                  West Ham
                  Sunderland
                  Leicester

Next round draw takes place on Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    The 7 out of 8 teams left in the cup are PL sides. Tottenham, City most likely, Arsenal, Pool, Leicester,etc.
                    So it will tough QF and the rest...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    FYP.

Bye bye Brighton

Comment

I think you missed one. Ghoddos, Son, Minamino and Tomiyasu.
                      oh yea but He wasn't in the list. thats why i didn't count him (not even on bench).

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        oh yea but He wasn't in the list. thats why i didn't count him (not even on bench).
                        They have been starting him in every league game but not so far in the League Cup. Maybe now they are further in competition Arteta will start his stronger team.

Comment

As others have said, Decent shift from him. Had a handful of sloppy passes, sometimes a bit slow to close down on his man, but on the other hand created a few nice transitions and disposed the opposing players a couple of time.

As it stands, Unlike Mehdi and Sardar he isn't playing at a level that TM should build their formation in way that insures Ghoddos starts (as some have suggested), but I could see with month or so of regular club playing time he might get to a level where leaving out of the lineup is impossible.

Comment

They have been starting him in every league game but not so far in the League Cup. Maybe now they are further in competition Arteta will start his stronger team.
                            yea most probably they were trying to avoid injuries.

This was Minamino first game in this season . Liverpool is fully packed of top quality players that even firmino and mane are sometimes benched. I don't think he gonna get much playing chance this season in PL.

Comment

for those still fascinated by the weekly twitter takes. Hes on their good side again (well most of them)

Comment

Up for MOTM

Comment

Working...
                                X