No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with The position that Canos is playing is that they let Dalsgaard leave and didn’t replace him . That is a position that they need to strength in January. Canos is playing out of position.

I also think that Brentford played very well for what I saw (I had to stop watching from about min 70) , they had the chances but like in the Chelsea game didn’t capitalise on them. First half especially the attacks were mainly coming down Henry’s side and he played very well.

The central three also played well until I stopped watching - was a nice cross from Jensen for the goal. They are missing the bite of Janelt in the middle too.

I didn’t get to see Samans minutes but it’s going to be hard for him to make an impression in limited time on the pitch , he is a player who needs to build into a game and be given the time to take control of the game. I dont think though , realistically, that Frank is going to have him as a starting midfielder (from his squad selections so far). I also posted before that Brentford only offer limited contracts when a player is 29 or older and Saman turns 29 next year.

Hopefully he gets a chance to show himself more over this season but I can see him leaving next Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      F em.

Fair weather fans. Last week he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, now he sucks. They’re idiots.
      Nokhodi jan, khodemoonim, tarafdarane ingilisi hamashoon ye mosht ***** ****** hastan. (See Euro 2020)

Comment

HOW DID GHODDOS COST THE TEAM THE MATCH/2ND GOAL?!?!?! And what is this channel? Zamboor Fan TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

HOW DID GHODDOS COST THE TEAM THE MATCH/2ND GOAL?!?!?! And what is this channel? Zamboor Fan TV?
          So because of one bad game he is a League 1 player? English fans are the most disgusting human beings in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
            So because of one bad game he is a League 1 player? English fans are the most disgusting human beings in football.

There is more unfortunately.

Here is what pisses me off, Ghoddos did not come on until they were losing... So how the hell did he cost them a goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Nokhodi jan, khodemoonim, tarafdarane ingilisi hamashoon ye mosht ***** ****** hastan. (See Euro 2020)
              Lol, every now and then there's a need villain on PFDC.
              Belgians are racists when they criticize Beiro, the Dutch racists when they criticize JB, English are this and that...

Criticism of player (valid or invalid) is a part of football. The same way I have the right to criticize Alishah or Nemati as a PP fan when they have a poor game, English, Dutch, Belgian ,etc....fans have the right to criticize someone that plays in their team (Iranian or not).

Also regarding Euro 2020... people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
              English fans are no better or worst than most other football fans in the world.

Please look at the responses on that tweet before making blanket statement about Brentford or English fans.
              Last edited by The; 10-24-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Players have bad games.

He was great in the only game frank let him start and was great against chelsea as well.

He may have had a shit game but we all know ghoddos has quality as a player.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The channel "BeesTv" is owned by some arab guy from UAE! Those guys interviewed are part of their show. You can see most of them in their interviews . The guy behind mic starts negative about saman! Why would you even post this or pay attention to it! its bunch of idiots who have no idea about football!

The chinese looking guy that called saman a "league 1 " player is actually part of his team (maybe a friend)! Please don't post his stuff. thanks

Ghoddos is a quality player and statistically he is in the top 10 .

The channel is owned by this guy! He literraly has no idea about football! lol he probably got couple of white guys to do his interviews!
                  https://twitter.com/rajansehmi1?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Lol, every now and then there's a need villain on PFDC.
                    Belgians are racists when they criticize Beiro, the Dutch racists when they criticize JB, English are this and that...

Criticism of player (valid or invalid) is a part of football. The same way I have the right to criticize Alishah or Nemati as a PP fan when they have a poor game, English, Dutch, Belgian ,etc....fans have the right to criticize someone that plays in their team (Iranian or not).

Also regarding Euro 2020... people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
                    English fans are no better or worst than most other football fans in the world.

Please look at the responses on that tweet before making blanket statement about Brentford or English fans.
                    I stand with my statement. I've seen plenty of videos and comments from English fans. They are one of the most arrogant people on this planet.

Comment

Unfortunately, he showed an awful performance. Next match is against Stoke City in the League Cup in 3 days. Hopefully he starts and impresses everyone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVa3sJiolxL/
                      wow, he did have a rough outing today ha..!!?? his touch looks way off today, but then again wtf did they expect from a late CM sub..??? to come in and kickstart the comeback and beat a typical top 5 EPL opponent..!!??

typical flaky asss brit fans, who can't wait for an excuse to overly slack off an iranian player especially..!! Who gives a flying fk what little turd like that goozoo in the bees tv has to say ? fk he knows about football to begin with ? its obviously a wind up vid..!

Comment

This thread full of your typical Iranian melts drowning in their own victim complex qnd incapable of accepting their players aren't as special as they think. Another resounding victory for Daneshmand.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          This thread full of your typical Iranian melts drowning in their own victim complex qnd incapable of accepting their players aren't as special as they think. Another resounding victory for Daneshmand.
                          I can’t speak for everyone here but it’s not a victim complex thing. English fans have incredibly short memories and not just for Iranian players.

Comment

Oh those brits. sports fans or otherwise.
                            The toilet of planet earth, if there was one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I can’t speak for everyone here but it’s not a victim complex thing. English fans have incredibly short memories and not just for Iranian players.
                              There are a couple hammaals on this forum that are armchair psychologists.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                Oh those brits. sports fans or otherwise.
                                The toilet of planet earth, if there was one.
                                I think everyone just needs to chill. Brentford seems to be going through the toughest part of their schedule early in the season, playing the best teams in the EPL early on. I see this as a good thing because when they start playing with teams on par with themselves, they'll do better. When you're new to the top flight, you have to get broken, that way you know if you're top flight material, and Brentford have shown that they are. Hopefully they'll just get better and better from here and so will Saman.

Comment

Working...
                                X