No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs, just look at the ball on the pitch and between the the two teams there is like at least 18 players within 10 feet radius of it .....!
    very little spaces to work the ball and ever littler time on ball before a crunching tackle is coming at you...!! so far this just seems to be a Hustle Fest....!
    chelseas's overall way better quality player so far with more quality touches, hence more likely to finally squeeze a goal through... ? with pace of play naturally slowing ... sammy is more likely to possibly come off the pitch, but still unlikely unless they are down and looking to get back level....! so here is to wishing for a chelsea goal asap...!!

Comment

Werner is shockingly bad , he has dropped off so much since his Leipzig days. Brentford really missing someone in the middle to help unlock the Chelsea defence, hmmmm I wonder who.

Comment

JESSSS ... Resistance is FUTILE ..... Chelsea finally breakthrough..!!

Comment

HT 1-0 CHELSEA

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Werner is shockingly bad , he has dropped off so much since his Leipzig days. Brentford really missing someone in the middle to help unlock the Chelsea defence, hmmmm I wonder who.
            Mads Bidstrup?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              well it aint easy being cheesy in this league with 2-3 players in your face constantly ... no matter where you are on the pitch...!!
              this is my biggest reason why i dont rate Messi as the world beater player everyone agrees he is..!! although in general prefer and rate him as a higher caliber footballer than CR7 ... until he can prove it dominating in a truly challenging league like EPL, (a la CR7) there will always be questions about how good he really is for me, especially vs CR7 ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Mads Bidstrup?
                Great first guess.

Comment

55 Still 1-0 ..
                  we are now playing Chelsea football.... mostly Defending the lead and force the opponent to commit too many forward and hit them with counter..!!
                  they will likely squeeze through with this narrow lead if Frank doesnt grow some balls and risk a bit bringing in Saman and push the envelope a bit more offensively ..!

Comment

Werner rid again a good scoring chance being slow to ball

i think Frank is getting ready to take a chance on a sub or 2...?

Saman is getting ready to come in 😁

Comment

Looks like he's coming on. I think

Comment

66 min
                        ffs.... Forss is first sub in for Onyeka

looked to be a double sub .... but sammy still waiting for intro

Comment

He was about to and was ready to come on and then they swapped it to Forss coming on. He looked annoyed sat on the steps.

Comment

chelsea nearly double their lead and put the game to bed
                            come the Fk on Frank.... get him on before too late

Comment

OK finally Sammy on for CANOS ...!!72'

Comment

Damn. Toney nearly gets the leveler

ghodoos affect .... No doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X