No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noergaard and Jensen on the bench tonight for Denmark.

Players should just stay off social media, causes more harm than good. I understand his frustrations though- it is apparent to us on a football forum that he needs to be playing so to a professional footballer sat at the sidelines he will be seeing that. Plus he isn’t getting younger and he is on sidelines at Brentford last few games.

Comment

he got the full right to be mad. we have all seen the wonders he does whenever he comes in, so perfect for the team, yet he's benched all the time. why wont they let him in at halftime when he's always done great? wont be surprised if he rejects future call ups from next month, I will truly understand him and respect it: now that they dont respect him.

He actively choose to represent his motherland, and God knows what he's going through with traveling and stuff, and this is how they wanna treat him? Wont surprise me if he regrets not choosing Sweden at this point..

Comment

He will not reject callups, he will continue to try his best and change skocic mind. He is a professional and has a right to be mad.

This midfield combo is ultimately not sustainable. Every week nour loses more form in Dubai and currently isnt even guaranteed starter, battling with some uzbek nobody cm.

Samans time will come. He just needs to take it with both hands. Same in brentford.

Comment

I’m furious, and have been every time I see saman in the bench but I absolutely never have and never will condone behavior like that. That’s a poor reaction from saman…..I get he is frustrated and has every right to be but do it in practice and pull the coach aside and ask him what he needs from you to be considered in the XI and go out there and show him. Well I guess that’s the part that’s annoying….from what we see in TM performances he absolutely shows it all the time. But still….put your head down and keeping working hard. That’s all you can do!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I’m furious, and have been every time I see saman in the bench but I absolutely never have and never will condone behavior like that. That’s a poor reaction from saman…..I get he is frustrated and has every right to be but do it in practice and pull the coach aside and ask him what he needs from you to be considered in the XI and go out there and show him. Well I guess that’s the part that’s annoying….from what we see in TM performances he absolutely shows it all the time. But still….put your head down and keeping working hard. That’s all you can do!
            He's shown it over and over again the few mins he played, he's perfect, and he seems so focused and serious on all the pics I've seen from training, not fooling around, he got that European mentality unlike others on the team, what more he gotta do? I'm sure the post on IG was a reaction of all this, he got the full right to be frustrated. some people are just not good at "pulling someone aside" and saying whats on their mind, they let their action and dedication speak for itself, I'm one of those myself.

Comment

What is he trying to say with a smiling emoji and a shrug of shoulder emoji? Not sure how to interpret that.

Comment

As people already mentioned, his frustration is 100% understandable. I mean I would even cry as a result of anger if I see someone like Milad Sarlak getting prefered. One could argue why Nourollahi starts over Saman but not even the BIGGEST Skocic fanboy can explain why Sarlak is prefered and why Saman haven't got a single minute in the last two matches. Neverthless, this was unfortunately a very bad reaction by Saman. I didn't expect him to be like that. I hope this won't create more problems for him. I say it again and again: IRANIAN JOURNALISTS need to ask Skocic the right questions!!!!!!!!!! This is the meaning of a press conference. Someone should ask: "Why is Milad Sarlak getting the advantage over a Premier League player who always showed good performances??????" It's just simple as that. Nothing more is expected!!

Comment

Darim yek bazikoni ke sar va shoneh az bazikonhaaye asiyaayi behtar ast rooye nimkat mineshonim.

Man tarsam ine ke be zoodi Saman khaste beshe va bege ta Skocic hast man nemiyaam TM.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    What is he trying to say with a smiling emoji and a shrug of shoulder emoji? Not sure how to interpret that.
                    I don’t know take a wild goose 🐦

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                      As people already mentioned, his frustration is 100% understandable. I mean I would even cry as a result of anger if I see someone like Milad Sarlak getting prefered. One could argue why Nourollahi starts over Saman but not even the BIGGEST Skocic fanboy can explain why Sarlak is prefered and why Saman haven't got a single minute in the last two matches. Neverthless, this was unfortunately a very bad reaction by Saman. I didn't expect him to be like that. I hope this won't create more problems for him. I say it again and again: IRANIAN JOURNALISTS need to ask Skocic the right questions!!!!!!!!!! This is the meaning of a press conference. Someone should ask: "Why is Milad Sarlak getting the advantage over a Premier League player who always showed good performances??????" It's just simple as that. Nothing more is expected!!
                      Iran journalists spend their time to s*** everything that is coming from the IPL, the PP/SS rivalry etc.. They dont care about an Iranian that never lived/played in Iran

Comment

He wouldn't react like this if he had a shred of respect for the chubster in charge, Brentford don't employ players with attitude problems. He knows Skocic is a banter manager and him getting benched is a banter decision.

The fact he's playing volleyball in a Tehran hotel when he could be training and impressing his club manager is probably what's causing added annoyance. Man is on the verge of breaking into an EPL XI and he's being mugged off.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          I don’t know take a wild goose 🐦
                          Obviously, Bachelot jan, I am not at your level of sophistication to understand Saman's message. Please enlighten me. I thought if someone is upset, mad and furious, they would use and not a laughing emoji...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Obviously, Bachelot jan, I am not at your level of sophistication to understand Saman's message. Please enlighten me. I thought if someone is upset, mad and furious, they would use and not a laughing emoji...
                            Well there is absolutely no sensible nor a comprehensible reason to keep a midfielder of his high caliber nailed to bench for both these latest WCQs…! So perhaps you could enlighten us as to a legit reason why !?
                            When a for most part a nobody coach (internationally speaking) such as Eskoochie in a way disrespect you with such an incomprehensible snubbing treatment someone like Sammy can’t help it to feel somewhat betrayed & disrespected ..!
                            Sometimes when u can’t explain a logic behind a stupid & such an infuriating decision , then all you can do is to just laugh it off I guess..!? Or take a piss back @ his decision with a sarcastic smile..!?
                            I don’t know how the SM stuff work but were those posted imojis in response to another post or a question..!? Cause if say some people he know kept asking him hey man wtf why didn’t you even get one minute off the bench?, not even vs tokhmy UAE..!? Then that post of his could well explain it ..! Like Fk if I know,!??? go ask that koskhol Eskoochie !!
                            I’d argue our MF, especially on attacking front were the weakest of all our positions overall in these last two matches & it wasn’t like Ahmad noor ARJ, Gholi ,even Amiri for the times here featured in MF we’re playing well enough nor anything special to warrant near full 90 min. In both freaking games that ..!?
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 10-12-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Its a disgrace how skokic does not value such a player like ghoddos get this man out of our NT a joke honestly

Comment

Me thinks you guys are reading waaaaay too much into a couple of emojis.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X