Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Amazing pod Arya thanks so much for putting it together.
    I also found it very surprising how self critical he is and would argue maybe he’s a little too self critical but more specifically I was surprised at the fact that he was more critical of his performances vs his poor decisions he’s made.
    I get it though….he has yet to fulfill his potential and he still has time. This is a big year for him and he is going in the right direction
    Appreciate it mate.

Yeah he was quite critical of himself but I think at this level, you need to be if you want to get better, otherwise you're better off just playing in the Championship. I also believe he's learned from Amir Abedzadeh for that matter, you can tell his character has really changed in the last year. If you listen to our first interview with him, he was very much a dreamer and hoper. However now he wants to win and compete which is why he's so pivotal in games.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

It is on V3, good job Arya. Probably one of your best, you asked lots of good questions

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178266...B3%D9%81%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        It is on V3, good job Arya. Probably one of your best, you asked lots of good questions

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178266...B3%D9%81%D9%85
        Appreciate it my friend!
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

i agree, that was the best interview i've heard in a long time ..!
          what makes it special is Sammy's inherently genuine and lovable personality thats shining throughout the interview..!!
          i love his modest character & refreshingly Candid and non pretentious answers to an excellent list of questions thrown his way..!!
          imo, he just have to Improve his Stamina a bit more and as a result the Intensity n pace of his play in MF and just general liveliness and involvement/work-rate while on the pitch..! then he'd easily become any head coach's wet dream sorta MFdr and probably one of the first names on his starter sheet game in game out..!!
          even a modest improvement on that front could well afford him more game minutes and faith from his managers...!! ( see Villa game as an example..!!) because his otherwise superior composure and quality on the ball in undeniable and blatantly clear to everyone ..!!
          GO SAMMY GO SAMMY GO ...!! I BELIEVE IN YOU

Comment

[QUOTE=inarsenewetrust;2763751 many iranian players would lose themselves after such difficulties, feel sorry for themselves.[/QUOTE]
            Like who?

Comment

Wissa giving Sammy a hug @ 1:51

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                Nice interview. They are also discussing interview on Brentford forums: https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...6/post-3867832

^ Brentford fans in the thread are interested in Lubia polo, haha.

Comment

Comment

On the bench again…

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Nice interview. They are also discussing interview on Brentford forums: https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...6/post-3867832

^ Brentford fans in the thread are interested in Lubia polo, haha.
                      Thanks mate. Seemed to cause a good discussion there. Cheers for letting me know!
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

How is this situation different than from Jahanbakhsh? Saman not being involved in this team at all…just like ARJ he only gets Cup games here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          How is this situation different than from Jahanbakhsh? Saman not being involved in this team at all…just like ARJ he only gets Cup games here and there.

Because there are VERY different expectations when you sign your record signing to a 5 year deal and bench him (Brighton) vs signing a player for a few million to a 2.5 year deal you view as a project to get back in form after a fifa suspension + fitness issues.

In addition to the CV and as it relates to expectations….they also entirely switched his position. He went from winger/striker to now playing CM. Last year in the championship he played in 35-40 matches, 10-15 of which he started. This year he has had one prem start, a few sub appearances and 3 cup starts. He isn’t in a bad position at all and is playing for a team that has a plan for every single one of their players. If they didn’t believe he can compete for regular mins they would have loaned him out, it’s as simple as that.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Janelt was injured before kick off and had to pull out and Baptiste has gone off with what looks a broken arm. Jensen was the sub they brought on.

Comment

One was a situation over 3 years and the other is like over 4 premier league games?

Comment

Maybe it is too early to panic, and I guess Brentford "potter" will give him more playing time with suspension/injuries/game every 3 days.

However, even if JB and brighton were a bad fit, JB had plenty of playing time in brighton during his 1st year, did do much. 2nd and 3rd season had less playing time but each time he could take off he got injuried or something

Comment

Working...
                                X