Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1 HT
    pretty even and lively action in the 1st half

you know Sardar could slot in beautifully in this LP attack partnering salah ...? they badly lack some size up top and the two of them can cleverly combine brilliantly on the way to the danger zone..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      brentford nearly concede another .... brilliant effort from Raya
      pinnock injured coming out soon , so there goes 1 sub already

how many do teams get ? 3or 5?
      Pinnock or pinnochio?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        Baba he wasn’t slow before. He had great pace when he played for Östersund. I remember he stole the show against Arsenal
        true, he looked a damn pacy winger for them back in the day... nowadays he can't even be arsed to make a run unless he knows he could have a reasonable chance of mixing in the action ... been the same shitt for TM too, that's why coaches bench his ass often and instead try to use his sheer quality and poise on the ball in a more limited time basis...!

i firmly believe its more STAMINA Related..? he knows he doesnt have enough gas in the tank so he often tries to pick n choose his runs on the pitch..!
        like i said he needs to go for frequent morning runs .... once he builds out his stamina then the required levels of Workrate and contribution to Intangibles increase and only then he will be trusted with more game minutes in TM and/or in Brentford .... pace will naturally follow afterwards ..!

Comment

3 subs in Premier League BL.

Comment

I think now would be a good time for him to come on. Noorgard has not looked good today and he looks rather tired too. Whole midfield looks tired actually. Would benefit from fresh legs.

Comment

2-2, you gotta love the fight in this team.

Comment

Brentford with the equalizer! :O

Comment

2-2. Bees score
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Hansi flick is in the stands….probably watching janlet. He definitely deserves a call to Germany IMO
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

3-2. Amazing goal Curtis Jones

Comment

fak
                        Raya woulda punched that out , barring deflection

down 2-3

sammy for onyeka ?? he is huff n puffin a lot and on yellow

Comment

Baptiste on for Onyenka. Suspensions in Premier League carry over into League Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Hansi flick is in the stands….probably watching janlet. He definitely deserves a call to Germany IMO
                            prime example of an average at best scrapping player but one which is Peak STAMINA/Fitness and Form, like Amiri in TM ...!!
                            That dude is ALWAYS in thick of all MF action for brentford Hence probably the First name on Frank's starting team sheet..!

Comment

Norgaard off for Wissa who was signed this summer. Thats the final sub i believe. Shame PL has only 3 subs instead of 5 like other leagues this season.

Comment

vissa coming on 2nd sub
                                they could use some possession and time on the ball in MF
                                COME ON FRANKIE
                                BRING ON MY BOYEEE SAMMY

Comment

Working...
                                X