Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On bench

Comment

I can’t post pics on here so I can’t show you me in my Liverpool top, you’d hound me off here 😃

Comment

fak
        sorta figured...
        lets hope some minutes of the bench then..!!? probably as an attempt to come back from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Ask him if next time he is in the West Midlands area if he would like to go out for some food, I know some great Iranian restaurants in Birmingham.
          ask him if he thinks he is currently in full fitness ..? running at full speed? or progressing towards still..?
          also tell him he needs to go for 5-7k morning runs (like 3-4 times weekly min)... this picking up weights in gym and jumping around ropes aint gonna fix his problem which is Stamina..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            ask him if he thinks he is currently in full fitness ..? running at full speed? or progressing towards still..?
            also tell him he needs to go for 5-7k morning runs (like 3-4 times weekly min)... this picking up weights in gym and jumping around ropes aint gonna fix his problem which is Stamina..!
            Won’t be doing that cos I’m going to have eating some good food…as long as he is willing to pay.

Comment

He is not even on the bench, fuck this coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                He is not even on the bench, fuck this madarjende coach!
                Go back and reread names under subs.

Comment

He is not even on the bench, fuck this madarjende coach!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Go back and reread names under subs.
                    Oh sorry 🤣🤣🤣 I take that back. I am just an emotional Persian I guess. Why the fuck doesn’t he start?

Comment

Oh sorry [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I take that back. I am just an emotional Persian I guess. Why the fuck doesn’t he start?
                      cuz he’s slow

Comment

Baba he wasn’t slow before. He had great pace when he played for Östersund. I remember he stole the show against Arsenal

Comment

Goal Brentford!

Comment

Brilliant play from Brentford to take the lead against Liverpool. Honestly really admire this club, love the organization and the squad.

I dont think its right for us to bash Frank over benching Ghoddos. As we know Ghoddos plays a bit of an awkward positional role but aside from that its not the same situation as when ARJ joined Brighton where he was a 20 goal/assist star in his league who was essentially drained of his confidence/left to rot. Ghoddos is talented no doubt but to me he isnt a hands down starter in this squad. He'll have plenty of time to continue developing into a well rounded player though and will play an important part in this season.

Comment

1-1 exciting affair so far
                              Brentford can't really build up play from MF but the classic hoof n rush is working for them so far, so i dont see sammy getting any minutes unless a change of attacking approach from Frank..!!
                              they probably have to be trailing before such a change happens

Comment

brentford nearly concede another .... brilliant effort from Raya
                                pinnock injured coming out soon , so there goes 1 sub already

how many do teams get ? 3or 5?

Comment

Working...
                                X