No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clown shit. Saman has a great game against Villa, but Frank rewards him with the bench.

Comment

Tasmime ajibi ast. Makhsosan chon Brentford dar baazie ghabl gand zadan.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Clown shit. Saman has a great game against Villa, but Frank rewards him with the bench.
        I fully trust Frank, he knows what he's doing. Saman will get his chance.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

You're just a sh** Graham Potter,
          sh** Graham Potteeeeer,
          you're just a sh** Graham Potter.

Comment

Surprised the change wasn’t made in the middle to bring Saman in. Feedback after the Villa game was that the front two had more support with him playing behind them and it gave them more to work with.

Comment

If they thought Ghoddos was a nothing player who didn't score or assist, they're in for a surprise at maintaining faith with Baptiste. Geezer would be a barman if he wasn't black, such a useless player.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Relax. He will maximize Saman likely as a sub. He knows what he has in Saman.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Goal Toney from the penalty spot. Brentford up 1-0.

Comment

Mbuemo scores a tap in after a great play and pass by Toney, Brentford up 2-0 now in the 35'.

Comment

Brentford made 3 subs, no Saman today again.

Comment

woke up late and only caught the last 15-20 min
                        disappointed Sammy didnt get even minutes off the bench ....or some avg. at best player like Baptiste took his spot in the starting line-up

it seems as Frank was opting more for a more hard working, physical MFders in today's match than more of a finesse sort, that Saman is ....?? and likely woulda been brought off the bench today had that goozoo baptiste wasnt sent off earlier forcing Frank to preserve a more defensive form to see the win through ...!! wolves also looked awful quick and fast on the MF/Attcking front, hence another reason to keep Sammy on bench who still imo hasnt quite regained the necessary Pace and Combativeness and Fitness levels to be a regular starter in EPL ..!
                        he'll likely start in the cup game coming up on Tuesday and if he doesnt perform poorly, probably will also get significant enough minutes at the next weekend vs Liverpool too..??

next few EPL matches are gonna be vs quality Top half of EPL clubs and those are sorta games requiring more composure and quality in MF area than the brute force and physicality....so i probably we may see more of him in these games..!!?
                        nonetheless, like i said before he still needs to up his fitness and playing energy levels and his contribution to defensive intangibles to get more minute favors from Frank..!!
                        he should look to Toney for example of such..!! the guy is supposedly their #9 .... but he is everywhere 90min strong harassing opposition wingers and MFdrs near their own box..!!

Comment

Not looking too good for Saman this season
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Well there is the EFL Cup match on Tuesday. He’s sure to get a start then (obviously I prefer EPL starts, but this will keep him match fit and keep up his confidence, I hope).

Comment

Haha. Next Liverpool EPL match against Brentford, followed by UCL match against Porto. These English teams can’t shake of the constant Iranian threat of getting scored on

Comment

Iranians should stay out of Prem. The prem is not suitable to the style of iranian players. Apart from level-wise which is a completely separate discussion.

I have a hard time seeing the benifit of playing in the prem, especially for our players. Look: you meet CL-level competition once or twice every 6 months and then you play against hack-and-slash bad badan gholdor brit players for the rest of the season. Then what? These shit-stacked with purchasing power out of this world will dump you as fast as you have a slump. It must be the most unforgiving league in the world. IMHO it just isn't worth it.

Our players should focus on development, getting to the top teams of other leagues as starters and continually play UCL-football. When these less money wise stacked leagues buy a player they invest in the players. Prem teams dont. They want a complete product ready to utilize.

Big disclaimer: I'm not saying the prem is bad, or that its a bad destination. On the contrary: All I'm saying is it depends and maybe it's not just for us. I'm actually super happy Azmoun isn't wasting his time in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                                X