• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Meanwhile CR7 scored a brace for united lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    wow
    i was watching the wrong game..!! ;/

boring game this .... typical of all Brighton games.... just pot pot bs sideway pass the ball till time run out...!
    game was begging for a moment of genius and a bit of creativity in the MF for brentford but it seems Frank is also plenty satisfied with just managing a draw and a point..!!

Comment

Fuck. Late winner from chossard.

Comment

ffs
        thats what you get when you try to go for just a tie at home ... saman coulda well been the difference maker ... they couldnt even take Ck worth a shitt

Comment

good. No saman no party. Pretty sure he plays a decent part vs wolves next week

Comment

Brentford was lacking the type of creativity that only Saman can provide on the team.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              wow
              i was watching the wrong game..!! ;/

boring game this .... typical of all Brighton games.... just pot pot bs sideway pass the ball till time run out...!
              game was begging for a moment of genius and a bit of creativity in the MF for brentford but it seems Frank is also plenty satisfied with just managing a draw and a point..!!
              Why would u ever watch this trash game? wtf
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

BFC's 30, 15, 6, 8 and 18, watch their defending on BHA goal, out of position and no commitment (especially 15, 6 and 8). Frank needs to reconsider his playing scheme if he wants BFC to survive in PL. The Danish Ballet Troop and the Nigerian dude are not going to help win any games.

Comment

The only use the flag got was appearing in the opening few seconds of the MOTD highlights. What a load of shite from Brentford. It does work out quite nicely for Saman though as the others were poor, he rests against the might of Potter's top class team and is fresh for a very winnable game against Wolves.

Comment

Im with the rest of you guys - glad saman not involved today. One of those crap games Brentford is due for every now and again as we saw from them in the championship last year so I’m not surprised and glad it was on a day where saman wasn’t involved.

Now going into the match vs wolves seeing how saman played in the last game prior to the intl break and today’s trash performance from his midfielders, he surely has to give saman some role vs wolves and throw him in the XI and watch saman double down on his performance vs Villa
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

^^ NICE ; - )
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Brentford vs Wolves tomorrow (Saturday) at 4:30 am Pacific time. The match will be shown live on NBC Sports for USA viewers.

Hope Saman features this week after their loss last week.

Comment

Lol. He's now the team model as well =)

Comment

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Ghoddos benched vs Wolves. I expected him to start this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X