No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The travelling shouldn't be a factor, Onyenka was with Nigeria too, I think. The question is does Onyenka come straight back in (likely) and will that be for Ghoddos or someone else.

I'll be going to this game to see my 2 most beloved men in my life go head-to-head so eyes out for the flag. A tear or two will be shed when the 2 embrace before/after the match.

Comment

I checked livescores last night and I couldn’t see Onyeka in the Nigeria squad for the last game that they played. This may be down to my poor eyesight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I checked livescores last night and I couldn’t see Onyeka in the Nigeria squad for the last game that they played. This may be down to my poor eyesight though.
        Forgot, That dude coming off COvid, unlikely to be back to full fitness for few more weeks
        This shit virus really fks up your breathing & stamina levels up totally, even for weeks after recovery ..!
        Hopefully & likely then Sammy gets the starting nod or significant minutes ..!
        I can see him providing the all important assist clever pass that will undo potheads BHA ..!

Comment

Bees take steps closer to 2022 FIFA World Cup

In Asian Qualifying it was a good week for Saman Ghoddos with Iran winning their opening two games in the Third, and final, Round of Qualifying. Saman played 45 minutes in their 1-0 win over Syria last Thursday before a 32-minute cameo against Iraq on Tuesday. Saman has featured in Iran’s last six competitive matches, all of which they have won, taking his cap tally to 28 for his nation. Team Melli are four points clear of third already with the top two qualifying automatically for Qatar next year.
          https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...eptember-2021/

Comment

Saman on the bench.

Comment

Hopefully Taz can give us a half time update on the game. Ghoddos on the bench and it is half time at 0-0.

Comment

Brentford can't connect more than 1 pass nor hold possession in MF from the 10-15 minutes i saw of the game
                the game is begging for his sub in .... im fairly sure he'll be brought on early in 2nd half ?

Comment

Any links?

Comment

play around with some of these
                    not many good ones out
                    https://redit1.soccerstreams.net/eve...-stream/689583

Comment

first sub out not Saman ;/

Comment

Brentford dominating the second half

Comment

janlet 2nd sub
                          wtf frank?

Comment

Anyone with international duty in starting line up for Brentford?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Meanwhile CR7 scored a brace for united lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Anyone with international duty in starting line up for Brentford?
                                From the top of my head, both Nørgaard and Jensen were on international duty with Denmark and are playing for Brentford today. Onyeka too (just came on as the 3rd sub).

No Saman today.

Comment

Working...
                                X